Our itinerary - your comments welcomed (long)

Hi Debbie

We use the one on International Drive near Mercado - I think there is one on the 192 virtually opposite Magic Mining Co (now DON'T eat there - it's appalling!).

Incidentally when you fly home on the 2nd we will be going to Gatwick Hilton for the night flying out on the 3rd!

Have fun

Floridalol

Another thumbs up for the Outback Steakhouse - the food is excellent - especially the lobster !

On our last trip we took an airboat ride at Boggy Creek - a great way to spend a few hours relaxing in the Florida wilderness !

If you fancy a good nights entertainment I highly recommend the Pirates Dinner Adventure - great show full of action, music and comedy, great audience participation and free beer too !!!!

Have Fun !

Tyke

Debbie,

I must agree with you in that Beaches & Cream is small; personally, I think they should expand into that dumb video arcade. But, the hamburgers are soooo yummy! We were driving by WDW this past summer, on the way to Vero Beach, and stopped off just to have lunch at Beaches & Cream. I had a bacon cheeseburger w/onion rings, yum yum. Give it another try, you won't be disappointed. :)

I think your plan is great, just the right amount of parks and R&R.

The Goodings we usually go to is the one at Crossroads LBV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter