• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Honeymoon Redo! PTR: 11/15/15 - 11/20/15 - Trip Report Link!

Well, I was able to finish up work at 4pm yesterday. It was so nice to be done and know I have 10 straight days of no work!!! :)

I had one quick trip update...I was talking to Keith and we have decided to get on the road tomorrow earlier than we had originally planned. We were going to wait until about 7:30 when Joey was laying day for bed, but we decided we don't want him waking up in the morning and us being gone and him just here with my Mom. So, we decided it would be best for us to tell him bye and let him know he is going to stay with Nanny and Mommy and Daddy will be back on Friday. I'm telling you saying good bye to the kids will be the toughest part of the trip, but we are excited to be able to do this trip...just the 2 of us. The time together will be good!

So, that means we are looking at getting on the road around 4ish tomorrow. We can stop somewhere for dinner and then get to GA at a reasonable time. We can take our time and not rush...that is a big part of this trip, just trying to not rush, rush, rush. By leaving earlier we will also be able to get to bed earlier, and I could potentially get a good night's sleep...we shall see though.

Well, I just sat here and paid the bills so I know that is all taken care of, and now onto the laundry and cleaning the house!!

48 hours from now we should be on Disney Property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was able to finish up work at 4pm yesterday. It was so nice to be done and know I have 10 straight days of no work!!! :)
Isn't that an awesome feeling? When my time comes (3 weeks from today!), I'll have 11 straight days off, and I am soooo looking forward to it! :cloud9:

we are excited to be able to do this trip...just the 2 of us. The time together will be good!
It really will! I'm so glad ya'll are doing a Mommy/Daddy trip! You deserve it! :cutie:

So, that means we are looking at getting on the road around 4ish tomorrow. We can stop somewhere for dinner and then get to GA at a reasonable time. We can take our time and not rush...that is a big part of this trip, just trying to not rush, rush, rush. By leaving earlier we will also be able to get to bed earlier, and I could potentially get a good night's sleep...we shall see though.
I love this plan! Please let me know how it goes at the hotel so I know if I should continue recommending it or not! :goodvibes

48 hours from now we should be on Disney Property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excitingggggggggggg!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have an AWESOME trip, girl! Can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get back!!! :hug:

Hello Gang! We are back and had a wonderful trip. I'm looking forward to getting started on the Trip Report. I will be sure to post a link here for any of you that would like to follow along. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter