Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

I've lurked on our TR's in the past but am coming out of hiding to say that I will be at Pop the same time as you guys are! I go down the same week each year for a work conference and always stay at Pop (My work won't pay for my beloved Beach Club!).

I will be sure to say hello if I see you! I'll be the grey haired guy running around solo like a 12 year old :)

Jay

Yes please!!! We will be the ones chasing the excited girls!! lol

How are the crowds around that time? I am hoping they won't be too bad! :)

The crowds have been great each time I've been down, and I've been down 4 straight years. The only thing that was rough was 2 years ago when it dropped down into the 30's at night. It looks like it will be in the 70's when we are there so no worries this trip!

Hopefully I see you there and can say hello!!

Jay

The crowds have been great each time I've been down, and I've been down 4 straight years. The only thing that was rough was 2 years ago when it dropped down into the 30's at night. It looks like it will be in the 70's when we are there so no worries this trip!

Hopefully I see you there and can say hello!!

Jay

Oh good!!! I was hoping it wouldn't be crowded.
Now I wouldnt mind if it were a little cool down there! lol

:)

3 more days!!!! I still haven't packed a thing!!! Which is really unheard of when it comes to me!!

Well folks, we are leaving tomorrow!! I will try to check in if I can. I still haven't packed, nor have I packed the girls. I have everything laid out in a huge pile!
Hollie still has NO IDEA about the trip!! I got her to finish all her homework for this week today. She thinks we might go to look at Christmas lights, go see a parade, and ride rides at a fair near our house. ha ha We will do those things, but not here! ;) Pray we have a safe trip!
See you all soon!

Those dresses were too cute!! And the picture by the fountain...:lmao:

I hope your trip goes wonderfully!!!!

Well folks, we are back!!! I am tired and have only unpacked a little. Can't wait to share with you all our trip!

Well folks, we are back!!! I am tired and have only unpacked a little. Can't wait to share with you all our trip!

Yay! Hope it was fun. I hate the going back to work blues after being at WDW. Hope it is a good day for you :goodvibes

I will be starting soon! I finally got all my pictures uploaded. Today is Miss Hollie's birthday so we are gonna take her out to dinner tonight. She has already said she wants to go back to Disney...,next week!! :rotfl2:

Hurry up! I want to see how much fun Hollie had. Of course we are still here btw. Love your TR's.

I promise I have not forgotten this PTR. I am in the process of editing our photopass pictures. I have until this Friday to order it, so I am gonna wait and start my TR once I get my cd. Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter