Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

OneTreeHillAddict46421358 said:
Yeah, we got a little bit wet at that party didn't we? :ccat: It was fun though.

Oh my gosh we did!! Ugh!! I was so sick of rain by the end of the week!!! lol

Only 55 more days!!! Woo hoo!!

Oh, I Have my Sponge Bob pillowcase dresses, Grinch pillowcase dresses, and a Lilo pillowcase dress ordered!!

What did you do with that big ol' yellow Land Shark umbrella? I have two outside on the stone tables on the playground. I love them.

My sister gave us a metal table and chair set that we are gonna paint and that baby is going right in the middle of it!! hee hee

I love it!!!!! :)

So I figured since I have slowed down a bit on my PTR...I would post my updated plans! :)

Monday we will leave probably after lunch. I honestly plan on doing nothing that day but taking our time getting down there.

Tuesday, December 11th: Universal/Islands of Adventure day. Sponge Bob dresses and Grinch dresses!!! Woo hoo!! Dinner possibly at Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, December 12th: Chef Mickey's that morning. Maybe followed by DHS. I had heard that they were closing Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the Beauty and the Beast show. So, if they are...I wanted Hannah to be able to see them. If we go to DHS, we have an ADR at Sci-Fi for a late lunch. Then that night, Chad, Hollie, and I are going to the Spirit of Aloha luau.

Thursday, December 13th: Early lunch at T-Rex, followed by MVMCP that night! Mickey Christmas dresses...check! ;)

Friday, December 14th: Epcot. Late breakfast at Akershus. Gonna hang at Epcot all day

Saturday, December 15th: Crystal Palace breakfast followed by fun at the Magic Kingdom all day!!

So excited!!!

Sounds great. Wish I was there for the MVMCP. We leave Thus about 330 am so we will be there in time for MNSSHP Thurs night. I added Planet Hollywood to the ADR list too. I just like to copy you :)

Sounds great. Wish I was there for the MVMCP. We leave Thus about 330 am so we will be there in time for MNSSHP Thurs night. I added Planet Hollywood to the ADR list too. I just like to copy you :)

We love MVMCP! It is so nice!

Are you talking about this Thursday? Why are you not doing a PTR?

LOL....yes you do!

So I figured since I have slowed down a bit on my PTR...I would post my updated plans! :)

Monday we will leave probably after lunch. I honestly plan on doing nothing that day but taking our time getting down there.

Tuesday, December 11th: Universal/Islands of Adventure day. Sponge Bob dresses and Grinch dresses!!! Woo hoo!! Dinner possibly at Planet Hollywood Our GM Chad, left here and went to that store. I'm gonna see if he can get us a day pass. It's been forever since we went to US.

Wednesday, December 12th: Chef Mickey's that morning. Maybe followed by DHS. I had heard that they were closing Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the Beauty and the Beast show. So, if they are...I wanted Hannah to be able to see them. If we go to DHS, we have an ADR at Sci-Fi for a late lunch. Then that night, Chad, Hollie, and I are going to the Spirit of Aloha luau. I thought you just went to that? Did you get Hollie a special dress for it?

Thursday, December 13th: Early lunch at T-Rex, followed by MVMCP that night! Mickey Christmas dresses...check! ;) I made and ADR for that place too.

Friday, December 14th: Epcot. Late breakfast at Akershus. Gonna hang at Epcot all day :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Saturday, December 15th: Crystal Palace breakfast followed by fun at the Magic Kingdom all day!!

So excited!!!

Question. Do you guys not like the AK?

Question. Do you guys not like the AK?

Ha ha..don't pass out when I tell you this. But....we have never been there. We plan on it one day because I know the girls will love doing the safari and everything there. We just never have made it there. Isn't it crazy!

Only 33 more days!!! Woo hoo!!!

I should be getting the dresses I ordered for the girls soon. So once I get them, I will post a picture! :)

Ha ha..don't pass out when I tell you this. But....we have never been there. We plan on it one day because I know the girls will love doing the safari and everything there. We just never have made it there. Isn't it crazy!

Say what? Do you not ever buy park hoppers? I was thinking about it and I couldn't remember you going to DHS or AK. You have to go. The Christmas parade alone, and the characters all dressed up are reason enough.

I'm a few months late, but I'm here! :goodvibes

I LOVE that you've kept this a surprise! :dance3: I cannot wait to see her reaction!!

The dresses are so cute, I can understand why you want two for your Universal/IoA day!

20 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you read right!! 20 days!! I'm sorry I haven't posted much. With the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays coming up. It has been non-stop! Plus, I haven't received my cute dresses for the girls yet. Hopefully soon! :)

Say what? Do you not ever buy park hoppers? I was thinking about it and I couldn't remember you going to DHS or AK. You have to go. The Christmas parade alone, and the characters all dressed up are reason enough.

LOL! No, I think the last time I ever had a park hopper was in 1994! ha ha e have gone to DHS, but just not AK.

I'm a few months late, but I'm here! :goodvibes

I LOVE that you've kept this a surprise! :dance3: I cannot wait to see her reaction!!

The dresses are so cute, I can understand why you want two for your Universal/IoA day!

Hey Brooke!! I am glad your here. You haven't missed much! lol

It is so hard keeping the surprise. There isn't a moment that goes by where I don't want to tell her! ;)

I can't wait to receive the other dresses. I know they will love them!

I have some great news!!! I spoke with Deb the other day (the lady who makes my cute pillowcase dresses) and she has finished all 5 of them and they are on their way!! So once I get them I will take some pictures.

I can't believe we only have 19 more days!!

I have some great news!!! I spoke with Deb the other day (the lady who makes my cute pillowcase dresses) and she has finished all 5 of them and they are on their way!! So once I get them I will take some pictures.

I can't believe we only have 19 more days!!

I can't believe I miss you by like 48 hours! That is whacked up. :faint:

Yay for the dresses being on the way! :yay:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. My cousin and I were laughing about the trip from heck tonight with her husband. Not so funny then. I was supposed to be there this week so Danielle could go but since I still work in retail my boss made me go back in October with no daughter. I am kinda glad since I have seen some of the wait times this week. I know you are having a blast black Friday shopping too :) Does Hollie have the slightest clue yet that you are going to Disney?

Thanksgiving is over...

Disney planning - full speed ahead! :dance3:

I am so thankful for people who are having trips all through November and December who can send pictures back for those of us who don't have holiday trips. ::yes:: It's good to not be completely missing out on all the holiday decorations and parades. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter