Our Family's 2nd Trip to Disney World-Pre-Trippie

Hi Janine!! Excellent on both the bag and gift card! I love little surprises like that. Guess what I had to do today ---- pay to self assign my seats on my flights!! OMG!! I could not believe it!! $36 freaking dollars!! Whatever!! I suppose it's worth it to make sure we are all sitting together! Right now I'm waiting on my TA to call so that I can pay off my trip! Geez!! I want to give her money ---- call already!!! :lmao:

The Princess bag sounds great! And that's awesome for the disney gift card. Those are little, but big things. I'd be super thrilled too.

Sometimes the little things count the most right!!!!!

Nice score on the gift card! :thumbsup2

Would love to see a picture of the bag!

Thanks!!!!!! I really need to start putting pics on here- I've been slacking for months!!!!

Hi Janine!! Excellent on both the bag and gift card! I love little surprises like that. Guess what I had to do today ---- pay to self assign my seats on my flights!! OMG!! I could not believe it!! $36 freaking dollars!! Whatever!! I suppose it's worth it to make sure we are all sitting together! Right now I'm waiting on my TA to call so that I can pay off my trip! Geez!! I want to give her money ---- call already!!! :lmao:

Doesn't that stink Ann? I think it is ridiculous how the airlines nickel and dime you these days. With Spirit Airlines you don't even get a bag of chips or a soda for free anymore. Nope. And worse than that- anything you do buy is credit card only- they do not take cash!!!!!!!

Just think, the faster you pay off your trip- the closer your trip gets here!!!!

:wizard:Well guys- I did it. My trip was due to be paid off tomorrow 8/6 and I had all the money to pay it off. And what did I due?

I cancelled it :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:!!!!!!

Yes, you heard right- cancelled it. As long as you do it 45 days prior, all of your $$$$ is refundable. So, I have been a little iffy because there are some things that need fixing around here, I'm in a wedding 2 weeks later, and it would just be all around better for us. So Karen and Pam- I feel your pain girlies- but I am totally ok with it. I know it is a shame to hear- but it was better off for everyone. I will still be around to follow everyone elses trip reports :wizard:.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???? JANINE!!!! OMG!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!! :confused3 Now I know it's not all about me, but first it was Karen leaving me, then Pam and now you?? Was it something I said? I promise I do not have body odor....really!!! So, do you have any idea on when you will be going??? OMG!!! :scared1:

:wizard:Well guys- I did it. My trip was due to be paid off tomorrow 8/6 and I had all the money to pay it off. And what did I due?

I cancelled it :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:!!!!!!

Yes, you heard right- cancelled it. As long as you do it 45 days prior, all of your $$$$ is refundable. So, I have been a little iffy because there are some things that need fixing around here, I'm in a wedding 2 weeks later, and it would just be all around better for us. So Karen and Pam- I feel your pain girlies- but I am totally ok with it. I know it is a shame to hear- but it was better off for everyone. I will still be around to follow everyone elses trip reports :wizard:.

:sad1: I'm glad to hear though that you are okay with it and that you will still be around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter