• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Oooh love the dress, and the headband is just beautiful, can't wait to see the one she is making just for you.

I saw an inspiration board using yellows in one of my favorite wedding blogs and I thought of you, here is the link just in case you want a peek!

Awesome website!! I love the details they incorporated yellow into. Thank you!! :woohoo:

I love that headband too! So cool. Can't wait to see it all come together. Are you guys coming down for a planning session at all?

I love that headband too! So cool. Can't wait to see it all come together. Are you guys coming down for a planning session at all?

Thanks! No we won't be in Orlando until a couple days before the wedding day! :scared1: Hopefully everything will go smoothly though. Our overall schedule is pretty laid back, so I think we're be okay without a PS. I HOPE! ;)

I just love etsy! That headband is awesome. I think I found one myself from etsy. Your V-day plans sound really fun! (and yummy)

I find amazing stuff on Etsy every time I go. I found some amazing headbands from BeSomethingNew (http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeSomethingNew) that I just want to get for casual wear. Thanks! I will probably post some pics from Vday :love:

Gosh its been such a long time!! I love the headband!!! I can't believe you are almost at double digits till your wedding!!! How exciting! Anyways, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going? I'm exchanging my wedding gown:lmao: I've narrowed it down to two..check out my PJ to see them

I love the dress for the welcome dinner....I agree, I think it will look great at Ohana! I LOVE your headband! May I ask what the seller's name on etsy is?

Gosh its been such a long time!! I love the headband!!! I can't believe you are almost at double digits till your wedding!!! How exciting! Anyways, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going? I'm exchanging my wedding gown:lmao: I've narrowed it down to two..check out my PJ to see them

Where have you BEEN!?!?! :confused: Well I'm so glad you're back!!! :flower3: I know I can't believe it's almost double digits either! ahh time is just flying by! I will check out your dresses right now!! :yay:

I love the dress for the welcome dinner....I agree, I think it will look great at Ohana! I LOVE your headband! May I ask what the seller's name on etsy is?

Thanks!! The headband is from Etsy seller LottieDaDesigns (http://www.etsy.com/shop/lottiedadesigns). She has amazing stuff (check out here past sales!!!) and is really willing to work with you on customizing something. I think I'm going to get the white polka dot hair flower in her shop for my MOH! :woohoo:

Eric and I decided to include our MOH and BM in the wedding after all. If you remember, I didn't want a bridal party other than a MOH and BM but didn't want them to stand up there with us for a number of different reasons. Well after a lot of thought, I decided that I do want my best friend up there with me. Plus there's the things she can help me with while we're up there, like holding my bouquet, holding DF's ring, fixing my train, etc...

Also, now that I've asked my MOH to stand up there with me I've been thinking of what she will wear! I already know I want her to wear a black dress, but other than that I've told her she is free to choose whatever she wants. I want her to choose her own dress so that its something she can wear again.

I found this flower from the same seller I purchased my headband from and decided it would be great for my MOH's hair...and it has polka dots! The seller is going to instead use ivory organza and also incorporate a couple black/white polka dot guinea flowers on the side also, so it will coordinate with her black dress. The only reservation I have is that it's a ivory flower, when I guess the bride should typically be wearing the white...but I just really love it and think it will look perfect with her black dress. what do ya think?

il_430xN.122958506.jpg

il_430xN.122958508.jpg

OMG I love that scrapbook. What an extremely thoughtful gift.

And I just adore that flower!! I love pieces like that (which is why I changed my mind so many times!) Loving your planning!

The scrapbook is great! That was such a great idea. I also really like the flower. I think its totally okay for your MOH to have a ivory flower...its not like she is wearing a white dress!

I love the scrapbook...very crafty of you...can you believe we are almost 3 months out!!?! It seems like we were just 6 months..time flies. I love the flower...it will fit in nicely with your theme. Keep updating, I miss reading your fun updates

Great idea for the scrap book! That's great you decided to have your MOH and BM stand up there with you guys! I think it's deff. a good idea! I think a black dress and that flower will be perfect! Can't wait to hear more.... your getting close!

The scrapbook is great! It's a very thoughtful way to ask her and a very cute keepsake.

I really like the flower too and I think with the changes you said, the different color polka dot fabric and feathers it will look really great with her dress. And it's not like she is wearing a white dress and a veil, so I think it's completely fine for her to wear an ivory flower in her hair.

Such a cute scrapbook! If I got it from my BFF it would so make me cry! So sweet! Great job!

I love the flower for your MOH and I agree, it will be perfect!

Love the scrapbook! :goodvibes

And who doesn't love chemistry, honestly now? ;) Where did you find the lab coat embellishments, I could totally use some!

OMG I love that scrapbook. What an extremely thoughtful gift.

And I just adore that flower!! I love pieces like that (which is why I changed my mind so many times!) Loving your planning!

The scrapbook is great! That was such a great idea. I also really like the flower. I think its totally okay for your MOH to have a ivory flower...its not like she is wearing a white dress!

I love the scrapbook...very crafty of you...can you believe we are almost 3 months out!!?! It seems like we were just 6 months..time flies. I love the flower...it will fit in nicely with your theme. Keep updating, I miss reading your fun updates

Great idea for the scrap book! That's great you decided to have your MOH and BM stand up there with you guys! I think it's deff. a good idea! I think a black dress and that flower will be perfect! Can't wait to hear more.... your getting close!

The scrapbook is great! It's a very thoughtful way to ask her and a very cute keepsake.

I really like the flower too and I think with the changes you said, the different color polka dot fabric and feathers it will look really great with her dress. And it's not like she is wearing a white dress and a veil, so I think it's completely fine for her to wear an ivory flower in her hair.

Such a cute scrapbook! If I got it from my BFF it would so make me cry! So sweet! Great job!

I love the flower for your MOH and I agree, it will be perfect!

Love the scrapbook! :goodvibes

And who doesn't love chemistry, honestly now? ;) Where did you find the lab coat embellishments, I could totally use some!

OMG Sarah...:rotfl: Lol you totally made me laugh:goodvibes

Thanks Everyone!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you all enjoyed the scrapbook. It was the first one I've ever made so I was kind of wingin it. She really seemed to love it too! :hug: I bought the lab coat embellishments from Micheal's. They're actually just stickers! I think they are supposed to be for a MD, but I just made it for a pharmacist, hehe. :banana:

I went ahead and ordered the ivory flower for my MOH :lovestruc I will post pictures when I get the actual product!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter