• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Disney Magic Adventure 2/13/10 to 2/20/10 Operation Disney lines........

Wow Patricia: I found your story to be fascinating! You seem to be the type of person that just goes along with the agenda, yet it appears every 'mishap' that could have possibly happened, happened to you. I sure do hope that Disney recognizes your over the top patience and apparent frequent traveler and Park attendee.

For sure, you've certainly left me with a very positive outlook. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your fellow travelers that Disney makes things right for you! Best of luck to you and thanks for the fascinating read! :yay:

Welcome to the Disney Boards ownaboxer :goodvibes and thank you for the kind words

So fascinating that you all are discussing this. AFV happens to be one of my daughters favorite shows- and it was watching the episodes shot on the Disney Cruise that peeked my interest. Hence my joining the DIS forum.

Hi,

Yeah I heard the towel was a hit.

You can get with Lisa at 770-369-2060 or at
Our four year old daughter got to be in some footage with AFV during the pirate party. She got to sword fight Tom, the host, and they took photos. So she had fun doing that. They took still shots so I assume they will be used in some sort of college, during the 20th anniv. show. So if you see a girl dressed as a pirate with a sword on the show that is Amber. I forget the air date, but it was either April or May 20th or 23rd 2010.

Steve

Anybody liking my report?

I really enjoyed your report and your optimism. I feel like many people(myself included) might have let everything than went wrong spoil their enthusiasm.

But not only do you see the silver lining as vacationers but as a Disney enthusiast you also see this as an opportunity for Disney to improve service and to develop a protocol (Heaven forbid) if things like this happen in the future.

I really enjoyed your report and your optimism. I feel like many people(myself included) might have let everything than went wrong spoil their enthusiasm.

But not only do you see the silver lining as vacationers but as a Disney enthusiast you also see this as an opportunity for Disney to improve service and to develop a protocol (Heaven forbid) if things like this happen in the future.

I am a 1 year breast cancer survivor, I don't get upset over little things anymore. This adventure turned into a truly "magnificent trip".

While on board I rebooked Alaska 2011 (DH & my 20 year anniversary) and received 20% off, plus $200.00 on board credit.

"Thanks for the kind words"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter