Our Dining Review - Byte by Bite (*NEW Final Day 8 w/Pictures)

Thank you for taking the time to post your report. I loved it! We leave in 17 days and just tonight DH and I watched the WDW planning DVD for the fun of it. Your report makes me more excited then the planning video ever could.

WOW! Is all I can say about your reviews. What a standard you have set for the rest of us if we ever want to write a review. I for one, am gonna try.

Great reviews and pictures... I am going to at least take pictures of DH's & my food, not sure the rest of the family will let me. :rolleyes: But we'll see. I have to write a review to say thank you for all of the wonderful reviews like yours which have kept me going in the time up to our trip.

What a fabulous review!! I loved all the pictures! It makes me very excited for my trip in a couple weeks! :goodvibes

What a great review! Thank you for writing and taking so many great pictures! I still have 134 or so days to go but it is reading things like this that get me so excited! We are going to quite a few of the same places you did (50's PT, WCC, Ohana, Le Cellier, Chef Mickey) so it was nice to see your take on them.

Allyson :)

Your reviews were terrific! I loved the pictures of the food. I am doing some "food" research for our trip next June and now I have some great ideas. Thanks.

Thanks again to everyone who read my dining/trip report! I appreciate everyone who stayed the course despite my ramblings about things other than dining. We had such a fantastic time and being able to share some of the magic with others was a pleasure!

I hope everyone who is planning a future trip has a very safe and wonderful vacation!

Thank you so much for posting photos with your review. It makes it much more enjoyable and you can get a good idea of the experience. :thumbsup2

that was awesome and truely delightful

thank you for your time and attention to detail...it was very helpful

I LOVE that pic of you and your men at the end!!

thank you

Thanks so much for your great reviews! We are eating at many of the places you did and seeing the pics, and giving me something to look fwd. too, will make the time go by faster! :wave:

Wonderful report, which I thoroughly enjoyed!

OMGosh! Those S'mores are INSANE!!! I can not wait to eat that!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed this bite-by-bite treasure!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter