Our castle photos finally arrived!

Your pictures are gorgeous! Congratulations on your new family! I'm sure your daughter is beautiful!

The pictures are beautiful. For some reason I like the third one the best - probably because it is a setting I don't see often.

Your daughter is beautiful too.

Re:You have to pay an extra $1000 for the CD as well as the $1000 for the shoot?

The package only includes 12 selected prints that will be mailed to your home afterwards. It doesn't include CD of original photos

You have to pay extra $1000 if you want CD of all original images taken by Disney photographer. However if you wait 3 years, you pay only about $100 for that CD.

Re:You have to pay an extra $1000 for the CD as well as the $1000 for the shoot?

The package only includes 12 selected prints that will be mailed to your home afterwards. It doesn't include CD of original photos

You have to pay extra $1000 if you want CD of all original images taken by Disney photographer. However if you wait 3 years, you pay only about $100 for that CD.

The prices have recently changed in the last year or so. I know when I was married in March '08 they said it would be $750 for the CD then (since I didn't have DPS do my wedding just the MK/DHS shoot otherwise if they do the full package it is $1,000) or after 3 years it goes down to $500 :sad2: I can't believe it has gone up so much, I wish it was still only $100 after 3 years.

oh my gosh your dress is so GORGEOUS! i am still looking through your pics but i will let you know which are my favorites.

the two towards the middle of the page when you scroll down are my favorites - both of them are close up of you two with the castle sort of blurry in the background with all the gold spires and whatnot. in one you are looking at each other and in the other hes kissing your head. i think those are the two prettiest shots ::yes::

Your daughter is completely adorable - what a cutie pie!! Congratulations again!!

beautiful pictures! And i simply LOVE the dress!! very princessy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter