Our castle photos finally arrived!

tchan03

I have found my Cinderella
It's been almost 3 years . I impatiently emailed Disney Photography to mail us the CD even though it's still 1 month to go. We finally got our original photo CD in our mailbox last week

I uploaded some of these photos as large as i can here :
http://love0715.bravehost.com/index.html#1

Let us know which pic you particularly like :)

Oh they are lovely! Happy 3 year anniversary! Do you remember who your photographer was... these are definately some of the best MK pictures I've seen! Congratulations!

How exciting, I wish we could get ours sooner, but we still have 2 long years to wait! I love some of the closeups (waist up) of you and DH on the walkway up leading to the castle. So beautiful!

Did you just contact Disney photography directly to purchase the CD or was there a special number/ person you had to contact?

OMG love your dress!! Beautiful pictures!

your photos are what made me want a disney wedding, I had your website saved under my favs!!!

I don't understand, why did you have to wait 3 years to get your pictures?
(I clicked on this post from another board and don't know all the ins and outs of a Disney wedding!)
The pictures are absolutely stunning!! I love the wedding dress as well!

OMG all the pictures were beautiful..... but, uh, you have to wait 3 yrs to get them????????

Disney sent you twelve selected 4x6 prints shortly after the photo shoot, but if you want a CD of all original prints taken during the session, you will need to pay ~$1000. However if you wait 3 years, that CD costs only $100.

Beautiful photos! Absolutely stunning!

They are making me reconsider my decision not to have the MK shoot..

You have to pay an extra $1000 for the CD as well as the $1000 for the shoot?

Beautiful pictures by the way! I never really thought about doing the photoshoot, but maybe I will now!

OH - I remember your wedding and your beautiful bride! The pictures are gorgeous.

If I remember correctly, did you and your wife have a baby?

Beautiful!

Your slide show on youtube was one of the first things I found when I started looking at Disney weddings!!

Mabel,

they are beautiful! You are so patient to be able to wait that long. Thank you for sharing them.

I love the flowers on your dress! And the Happiest Celebration decoration on the castle look great in your Photos!

You pictures look like it was broad daylight! So pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!