Our Anniversary Week at the Happiest Place on Earth!! TR DONE 8/30 SOUVENIR POST SOON

Shopping pictures?
You made MeMom proud! :cheer2:

I know what you mean about being wound up. You know you have to rest, but you also want to pack what you can into the short time you have. That's why you just have to go more often, so you can have relaxing time without feeling like you're missing out. You know if you don't get to something this time, you'll be back in a few months.

I too, know about the being "wound too tight". DH told me very soon into our trip that I needed to calm down because even though I planned the trip for everyone, I wasn't the tour guide and I was on vacation too. (Everyone was always late for our ADR's! and I was freaking out secretly with DH because the rest of them would just blow it off anyway!)

i hope you find your fridge! that's really annoying.

i can totally relate on the being wound up thing! it happens to me every trip i think. next trip we are gonna be SO RELAXED because we'll probably be there with a baby (no i'm not pregnant yet) and i just want to take my time and ENJOY it! have some good meals, see some fireworks and ride a few things and THAT'S IT! but i know i'll still be wound up at first because you can't help it - YOU'RE IN DISNEY WORLD!!!! :laughing:

by the way, you know what makes me sick? i'm 32 and ray's 37 and he gets carded more than i do. yeah, REALLY annoying!

Ugh I just tried to resize them on photobucket and it was a no go. I will have to reload them all or resize them individually which will stink either way! If I delete the whole album with my WDW pics in it and then reload them will they show on my TR, the ones I have already posted?

Just click select all...then uncheck the boxes of what you've used so far. The reload the other stuff and you will be fine. I had to do that 3-4 times while uploading my stuff. Drove me crazy!

I thought the big surprise was a proposal but going back to Disney is awesome news too! I'm glad he liked it. :goodvibes

So wth is up w/ the fridge? This is why I bring my own! :rotfl: This is the third report I've read where someone had trouble with their fridge swap.

I can relate to being wound too tight too. :sad2: A nap and some pool-time was a good idea! Hope you find your fridge!!

I think being wound too tight is a common occurence when we have spent months planning -- I know I have to try really hard to slow down and not spaz out the minute we set foot on Disney property!

Lunch looks yummy!!!

I want one of those cute mickey towels! I hope that we get that surprise! We didn't get those last time we were there. I knew that other hotels did but that's exciting that they do too! :goodvibes

I would be mad about the fridge too.. because you bought all that food and can't eat it if you can't get the other stuff to go with it. Since I read your updates while you were gone- I know that you got it... I guess better late then never.

I love the star light in the ASMo rooms! Its my favorite part of the rooms! ohh and the bathrooms!

I liked the Chicken Fingers there to!

Last time we went, we swam in the Mighty Ducks pool and like no one was there the whole time time.. they were all in the fantasia pool. It was especially nice at night.. but at least you got to cool off!

How was the weather? Was it really hot?

Great report soo far! :thumbsup2

I can't remember if already posted this or not, but YAY!!! for another trip! I am so excited for (and very envious of) you!

:banana::cool1::woohoo:

Ooooh, a towel Mickey! :yay: I love them!

me too but it was the only one we got!

I bet you thought about it the whole trip, huh?! :laughing:

oh of course i did, hence why we booked it!

Haha, whoa Chris. You're cool. :cool2:

yea he thinks so!

Oh my gosh girl! You HAD to be starving. :headache:

yesss i usually dont go more than like 3 hrs without eating...hence my overweight status! LOL

Hey, might as well share it! :thumbsup2 B/F and I do that a lot.

we're cheap and not afraid to admit it! LOL

Both of those things look really good!

they were for sure!

Aw, girl! :hug: It's very easy to get overwhelmed at WDW. Trust me. There's so much to do and so much to see.

I sooooo was overwhelmed and just wanted to do everythinggggg!

That whole deal was ridiculous. The person before you didn't even mention anything about it when I looked up the swap for you! :mad:

I knowwwww! Ugh so frustrating!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :scared: That's pretty bad if no one was there to keep people out of there! Did you ever hear what the "something" was that was in the pool?

Nope never found out but it was open later that night and later in the week so who knows?!

Ooooh, they sound good but I don't know if I'd ever drink them. :laughing: I'm a scardy-cat! :rolleyes:

Haha they weren't too bad! Chris's was just really too sweet for me but mine was a little strong...I sucked it up and drank it anyway though like a champ!

Shopping pictures?
You made MeMom proud! :cheer2:

I know what you mean about being wound up. You know you have to rest, but you also want to pack what you can into the short time you have. That's why you just have to go more often, so you can have relaxing time without feeling like you're missing out. You know if you don't get to something this time, you'll be back in a few months.

MeMom the whole time i was there i was like "must take shopping pictures. Must make MeMom proud." :lmao: Theres more to come!

I was soooo overwhelmed when we first got there to just want to do everything and not stop and breathe for a minute! I'm so happy we're getting to go back in November (most likely) because we can take it much slower and relax alot more. I wish I could go multiple times a yr like you!

I too, know about the being "wound too tight". DH told me very soon into our trip that I needed to calm down because even though I planned the trip for everyone, I wasn't the tour guide and I was on vacation too. (Everyone was always late for our ADR's! and I was freaking out secretly with DH because the rest of them would just blow it off anyway!)

Awww I totally know what you mean! If I was with more than just my BF I would have been the same way. I was more wound about getting to do EVERYTHING in the short time we were there. But I would have definitely been freaking about everyone being late for the ADRs too!!

i hope you find your fridge! that's really annoying.

i can totally relate on the being wound up thing! it happens to me every trip i think. next trip we are gonna be SO RELAXED because we'll probably be there with a baby (no i'm not pregnant yet) and i just want to take my time and ENJOY it! have some good meals, see some fireworks and ride a few things and THAT'S IT! but i know i'll still be wound up at first because you can't help it - YOU'RE IN DISNEY WORLD!!!! :laughing:

by the way, you know what makes me sick? i'm 32 and ray's 37 and he gets carded more than i do. yeah, REALLY annoying!

Ughhh the fridge deal was so frustrating and it gets worse! You'll see what happens.

I was soooo wound when we got there, plus over tired from being up since 3am that I really needed to just relax. Luckily I did. I'm so happy for you that your next trip will be with a baby! You will see WDW in a whole new light I'm sure after seeing your child experience it all for the first time. But you're right when you first get there I'm sure the overwhelming feeling will take over at least for a little bit! LOL

I can't believe ray gets ID'd more than you! trust me Dawn, you DO NOT look old at all! :thumbsup2 I would ID you if that makes you feel better!

Exciting news! The quesadillas look delicious!

Veryyyy excited over here! And yes, the quesadillas were yummyyyy!

Just click select all...then uncheck the boxes of what you've used so far. The reload the other stuff and you will be fine. I had to do that 3-4 times while uploading my stuff. Drove me crazy!

I thought the big surprise was a proposal but going back to Disney is awesome news too! I'm glad he liked it. :goodvibes

So wth is up w/ the fridge? This is why I bring my own! :rotfl: This is the third report I've read where someone had trouble with their fridge swap.

Yeah, I'm going to reload them before I do my next post. Such a pain!!

NOO proposal yet! I'm too young! When I'm done with school maybe. We actually plan to buy a house and live together before we get married so after you hear we've moved in together, then look out for the wedding

The fridge...thats a whole other story! If we didn't fly I would get my own fridge but it would be such a pain with it flying and what not. I don't understand why people have such a hard time with what to do with the swap, its very simple people!!

I can relate to being wound too tight too. :sad2: A nap and some pool-time was a good idea! Hope you find your fridge!!

The nap and pool time definitely helped alot...and Chris threatening to abandon me in Disney World if I didn't calm down... LOL just kidding! Wait until you hear what happens with the fridge!

I think being wound too tight is a common occurence when we have spent months planning -- I know I have to try really hard to slow down and not spaz out the minute we set foot on Disney property!

Lunch looks yummy!!!

I think you're right, its impossible not to be so wound up after spending so much time and effort planning a trip. That mixed with the anticipation and excitement of being in WDW just put us over the top! You can stay calm CP, I know it!

Lunch was delicious!

I want one of those cute mickey towels! I hope that we get that surprise! We didn't get those last time we were there. I knew that other hotels did but that's exciting that they do too! :goodvibes That was the only towel we had made like that the whole trip!

I would be mad about the fridge too.. because you bought all that food and can't eat it if you can't get the other stuff to go with it. Since I read your updates while you were gone- I know that you got it... I guess better late then never. Yea luckily we would just bring our food that we wanted for breakfast or whatever down to the food court and get what we needed there. Still annoying!

I love the star light in the ASMo rooms! Its my favorite part of the rooms! ohh and the bathrooms! They were cool!

I liked the Chicken Fingers there to! Yummmm

Last time we went, we swam in the Mighty Ducks pool and like no one was there the whole time time.. they were all in the fantasia pool. It was especially nice at night.. but at least you got to cool off! I'm sure the Mighty DUcks pool would have been alot less crowded if the Fantasia pool was open. It was pretty empty the rest of the trip.

How was the weather? Was it really hot?

Great report soo far! :thumbsup2

The weather was PERFECT. Like low 80s everyday except Thursday and Friday it got a little warmer but still really great! Glad you like the TR so far!

I can't remember if already posted this or not, but YAY!!! for another trip! I am so excited for (and very envious of) you!

:banana::cool1::woohoo:

I'm sooo excited!!! Thanks! :woohoo:

I want one of those cute mickey towels! I hope that we get that surprise! We didn't get those last time we were there. I knew that other hotels did but that's exciting that they do too! :goodvibes
:thumbsup2

We got a towel on our bed the first day...but then nothing, where my parents got this after they left their first mousekeeping envelopes (thanks DIS)

543825856210_0_ALB.jpg

It was made out of hand towels, face towels, and all set upon 2 toilet paper rolls, with stickers for the eyes/nose.

As we were walking back to our rooms during the week, we noticed those mickey towels in every room that had not been checked into yet so there's a strong possibility that when you check in they'll be one!

I was soooo overwhelmed when we first got there to just want to do everything and not stop and breathe for a minute! I'm so happy we're getting to go back in November (most likely) because we can take it much slower and relax alot more. I wish I could go multiple times a yr like you!

I hope you do get there in November. The weather should be great at that time.

My perfect Disney plan would be to go in the summer for a long trip, and then go for shorter trips in October to do MNSSHP, at Christmas to see all the decorations and because the weather is great, and then at spring break to regain my sanity from the school year.

That would spread out trips enough so that there would always be something to look forward to, yet it wouldn't be overkill. Multiple trips do allow you to have plenty of relaxation time without feeling like you're missing out on something. You know if you don't catch it this time, you'll catch it in a few months. Unfortunately, I don't think my perfect plan will be happening very often. Maybe some years here and there, and that will be nice. I feel blessed to be able to go at all, so I'll take what I can get.

You're there! :woot: I just got all caught up and I'm so glad you guys are already having fun, even if it all sounds a little stressful. I hope the fridge showed up soon! Can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

Oh shush, you're not overweight! You are gorgeous and you know I tell you that all the time! :p

I completely forgot to happy dance for another trip!!! That is awesome! :banana:

:banana: Thanks CP!

We got a towel on our bed the first day...but then nothing, where my parents got this after they left their first mousekeeping envelopes (thanks DIS)

543825856210_0_ALB.jpg

It was made out of hand towels, face towels, and all set upon 2 toilet paper rolls, with stickers for the eyes/nose.

As we were walking back to our rooms during the week, we noticed those mickey towels in every room that had not been checked into yet so there's a strong possibility that when you check in they'll be one!

I can't see your picture again :guilty: Anyway, yea the first mickey head towel was there when we got there and then none the rest of the week. I know some people don't agree with this but we never tipped mousekeeping so maybe thats why?! :confused3

I hope you do get there in November. The weather should be great at that time. I am already starting to plan so I sure hope we can go!!

My perfect Disney plan would be to go in the summer for a long trip, and then go for shorter trips in October to do MNSSHP, at Christmas to see all the decorations and because the weather is great, and then at spring break to regain my sanity from the school year. That sounds perfect to me. One day I hope you can do that, you deserve it! That wouldn't happen for me until I retire...and since I don't even have my teaching degree yet thats obviously not for a long time LOL

That would spread out trips enough so that there would always be something to look forward to, yet it wouldn't be overkill. Multiple trips do allow you to have plenty of relaxation time without feeling like you're missing out on something. You know if you don't catch it this time, you'll catch it in a few months. Unfortunately, I don't think my perfect plan will be happening very often. Maybe some years here and there, and that will be nice. I feel blessed to be able to go at all, so I'll take what I can get.

Thats how I feel about if we get to go in November. We will be able to just hit things that we either missed this trip or want to do again. There's lots of things we did that we dont feel we need to do again right away. I'm thinking though that if we get to go 2x this year its going to be hard to not be able to do that every year! :headache:

Love it!!!!! TFS:surfweb::surfweb:

Thanks!! Glad you're enjoying yourself :thumbsup2

You're there! :woot: I just got all caught up and I'm so glad you guys are already having fun, even if it all sounds a little stressful. I hope the fridge showed up soon! Can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

We were definitely already having fun but very stressed! We got better as the week progressed. Wait until you hear about the fridge deal, its crazy! :rolleyes:

Oh shush, you're not overweight! You are gorgeous and you know I tell you that all the time! :p

Let's not get into my overweight status! :headache: :laughing:

I thought it was going to be a proposal too. Next time enjoying your tr can't wait to see and hear more.

:cool1: woo hooo for your next trip! You must have done a good job if Chris wants to go back!!

I'm glad you guys got some down time and some drinks!!

Can't wait to read more!!

Great update. I can't wait to hear about the fridge scandel.
I am super wound up at Disney too. I can go with very little sleep while there, b ut at home I am megam "witch" without sleep. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter