Our Anniversary Week at the Happiest Place on Earth!! TR DONE 8/30 SOUVENIR POST SOON

(continued from last post)

Our bus was full but after a short ride we finally started seeing Disney buses and signs! I was literally boiling over with my excitement at this point.

036-1.jpg

When we see the first Disney bus, we know it is real.
Very exciting stuff!!!

Looking forward to more and more and more good pictures as we continue to count down to July!

P.S. Wasn't it so nice to be away from school for a while???? :yay:

Hurrah for getting there and for lines moving quickly! :yay: I know just the excitement you're talking about. I get giddier and giddier from the time the plane lands, to the fake monorail, to the ME line, to the bus etc. etc. :hyper:

:rotfl: on the back of the head shots. There is no such thing as excessive picture taking, is there? :confused3 ;)

Hey hun, I read your update yesterday and tried to post but my computer was being so slow for some reason so I gave up. Fingers crossed its not another virus, I could really do without that again :guilty:. Anyhoo, great update, I really feel your excitement in finally arriving at Disney. And I bet it was great finally getting to the resort and seeing it all in person, I love it when you finally get there and you know your holiday is really starting :banana:. Cant wait for the next part :thumbsup2

Hey!! Omg you started your TR!! :)
Omg I bet getting on Disney Property was awesome for you, I LOVE that feeling!!
I can't believe you saw that on your plane tripe from NY to ATL by your seat! OMG! I would have asked to get on another plane, yall must have REALLY wanted to get to Disney! LOL! :rotfl:
OH! And Kev (my hubby) always gets mad at me for taking tons of pictures too... LOL I understand how you feel!!
I can't wait for more!!

Holy cow! I have never seen the ME line that crowded. Yea for your room being ready. I know how Chris feels about the picture taking. MeMom is the queen of getting left behind because we didn't realize she had stopped to take a picture and we just kept walking.

Yay! You're there! I loved the update. Sounds like a good start. I wish we could get there that early. It always seems like all the direct flights (which is only what we will take with DD) are or later in the afternoon. DH likes that, but I want an early AM one so we can get there sooner. LOL!

You're there!!! Woo Hoo! I have a request though. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make your pics bigger. :hug: I'm going blind trying to see everything. You guys look so excited! I love the pic of you two looking all excited!

I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe I had bad eyes. LOL! :laughing:

YAYY You made it! :laughing: I love all your pictures even someone... cough Chris.. doesn't! hehe I'll be the same way this time. Last time I think we were both soo overwhelmed with everything that I did take a lot of pictures but not a lot of the scenery or the rides and stuff. This time I told DH I actually want to take pictures of all the buildings- of restaurants, attractions and so forth and he said ok.. so we will see how it goes! hehe :lmao:

I also LOVEEEEE ASMo Resort! It's my favorite value resort! Although I haven't stayed at Pop Century yet- so we will see if that changes.. in about 16 days! hehe But I love ASMo because of the giant disney characters and stuff- the other resorts have them- but its other stuff too.. I like it focuses ONLY on the disney movies! Also, I love the ASMo bathrooms! I told DH that if we ever have a basement witha half bath or you know- not our ONLY bathroom I would like to have a ASMo bathroom! hehe

Anywho.. great excitement pics! I know that the pics don't do justice for the way you feel- but they are always fun!!

Great Report soo far!! :thumbsup2

YOU'RE THERE! YOU'RE THERE! :yay:

Ahh thinking about it now makes me upset!

:lmao: this sounds like me and ray! the back of his head is ALWAYS in most of my disney pictures.

:laughing: so at least I'm not the only one with a picture taking insensitive significant other!

Woooo hooooo for being there!!!!

I can't wait to hear more!!!:goodvibes

Yesss we were soooooo absolutely thrilled!!

The two of you are adorable bubbling over with excitement!

Hurray for the room being ready!!!

Charles walks ahead of me, too! I have a couple of back of the head shots from previous trips. ;)

Thanks for the compliment CP! I was so happy that our room was ready when we got there.

Chris kept saying "ughhhh ANOTHER picture babe?!" LOL :laughing:

I'm enjoying your TR!

You look possessed with excitement!

:laughing: ok I'll take possessed with excitement! Thankssss

Great start! I got just as giddy when I saw my first Disney bus this trip. You inspired me to start my TR earlier than I planned...I already have days 1 and 2 done and wasn't planning on starting until tomorrow!

Oh man I missed the start of your TR?! I'll have to go over and catch up i'm already 2 days behinddd!

:cool1:Your there! Yay! :cool1:

Woo hoo!! :banana:

Arriving at Disney is a great feeling, I don't blame you for being excited! :dance3::dance3:

OMG it seriously was one of the best feelings EVER!

That has got to be one of the BEEESSSTTT feelings in the world!!! Yay!!!:yay::yay::yay:

It most definitely is, I can't wait to be able to go and feel that way again!

When we see the first Disney bus, we know it is real.
Very exciting stuff!!!

Looking forward to more and more and more good pictures as we continue to count down to July!

P.S. Wasn't it so nice to be away from school for a while???? :yay:

Seeing the first Disney bus definitely made it seem real! I'm so happy (and jealous) that you guys will be there in less than 3 months! And yes, being away from school was amazingggg and felt so good. :thumbsup2

Hurrah for getting there and for lines moving quickly! :yay: I know just the excitement you're talking about. I get giddier and giddier from the time the plane lands, to the fake monorail, to the ME line, to the bus etc. etc. :hyper:

:rotfl: on the back of the head shots. There is no such thing as excessive picture taking, is there? :confused3 ;)

The giddiness for sure was increasing as we went along. It was great.

And in my book, there is no excessive picture taking but apparently Chris thought otherwise :confused3:laughing:

Hey hun, I read your update yesterday and tried to post but my computer was being so slow for some reason so I gave up. Fingers crossed its not another virus, I could really do without that again :guilty:. Anyhoo, great update, I really feel your excitement in finally arriving at Disney. And I bet it was great finally getting to the resort and seeing it all in person, I love it when you finally get there and you know your holiday is really starting :banana:. Cant wait for the next part :thumbsup2

Oh man I hope you don't have another virus! That would totally stink.

I'm sure the excitement we felt when getting to Disney is felt by everyone on the DIS. We all get it! And seeing the resort definitely made it even better. :thumbsup2

Hey!! Omg you started your TR!! :)
Omg I bet getting on Disney Property was awesome for you, I LOVE that feeling!!
I can't believe you saw that on your plane tripe from NY to ATL by your seat! OMG! I would have asked to get on another plane, yall must have REALLY wanted to get to Disney! LOL! :rotfl:
OH! And Kev (my hubby) always gets mad at me for taking tons of pictures too... LOL I understand how you feel!!
I can't wait for more!!

Getting onto Disney property was sooo great I dont know how I contained myself! The plane thing was a little scary but we didn't care, we had the proof in case we went down! :lmao:

Hopefully next time we go to WDW, Chris will expect the picture taking and not get so frustrated haha

Holy cow! I have never seen the ME line that crowded. Yea for your room being ready. I know how Chris feels about the picture taking. MeMom is the queen of getting left behind because we didn't realize she had stopped to take a picture and we just kept walking.

The ME line was crazy I was so scared that it was foreshadowing the lines we'd have in WDW.

Chris particularly would get annoyed at the shopping pictures I was taking...MeMom would have been left in the dust! :rotfl:

Yay! You're there! I loved the update. Sounds like a good start. I wish we could get there that early. It always seems like all the direct flights (which is only what we will take with DD) are or later in the afternoon. DH likes that, but I want an early AM one so we can get there sooner. LOL!

I don't blame you for only taking direct flights with your daughter, I would do the same if I had a child. The layover wasn't that bad for us but with kids I wouldn't want to deal with it. It stinks that the direct flights are always too late!

I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe I had bad eyes. LOL! :laughing:

I'm trying to figure out a quick way to make the pictures bigger, SORRY!

YAYY You made it! :laughing: I love all your pictures even someone... cough Chris.. doesn't! hehe I'll be the same way this time. Last time I think we were both soo overwhelmed with everything that I did take a lot of pictures but not a lot of the scenery or the rides and stuff. This time I told DH I actually want to take pictures of all the buildings- of restaurants, attractions and so forth and he said ok.. so we will see how it goes! hehe :lmao:

I usually don't take SOOO many pictures on vacation but this time I knew I needed them for my TR so I'm happy I took alot. It would have definitely been easy to forget to take pictures because I was FOR SURE overwhelmed by everything.

I also LOVEEEEE ASMo Resort! It's my favorite value resort! Although I haven't stayed at Pop Century yet- so we will see if that changes.. in about 16 days! hehe But I love ASMo because of the giant disney characters and stuff- the other resorts have them- but its other stuff too.. I like it focuses ONLY on the disney movies! Also, I love the ASMo bathrooms! I told DH that if we ever have a basement witha half bath or you know- not our ONLY bathroom I would like to have a ASMo bathroom! hehe

I'm going to keep my opinions on ASMo to myself right now because I don't want to give them away before I write about them in the TR! I will say that we did like it though. The huge icons were soo cute! The bathroom was cool too!

Anywho.. great excitement pics! I know that the pics don't do justice for the way you feel- but they are always fun!!

Great Report soo far!! :thumbsup2

The pictures don't do it full justice but they are helping me re-live the trip each day and I love it!

I don't think so...I think you have to reload them in. But choose the setting that says 17 inch screen...it's a decent size. Even the 480 x whatever...that's the size I use for pics of the kids. It's still kind of small. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I don't think so...I think you have to reload them in. But choose the setting that says 17 inch screen...it's a decent size. Even the 480 x whatever...that's the size I use for pics of the kids. It's still kind of small. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Ugh I just tried to resize them on photobucket and it was a no go. I will have to reload them all or resize them individually which will stink either way! If I delete the whole album with my WDW pics in it and then reload them will they show on my TR, the ones I have already posted?

Yay! You got there! It's the best feeling to finally get to the resort. Completely calming and completely exciting all at the same time. (If that makes any sense at all...):lovestruc

Ugh I just tried to resize them on photobucket and it was a no go. I will have to reload them all or resize them individually which will stink either way! If I delete the whole album with my WDW pics in it and then reload them will they show on my TR, the ones I have already posted?

Yes if you delete the album, you will lose what you have posted already.

Yay! You got there! It's the best feeling to finally get to the resort. Completely calming and completely exciting all at the same time. (If that makes any sense at all...):lovestruc

Yes, it does make sense! I was so relieved to be there but completely overwhelmed and excited!

Yes if you delete the album, you will lose what you have posted already.

Oh mannnnn :headache: Even if I reload them in a new album?

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! not. :rotfl: It's Monday. You know I hate Monday's. :rolleyes:

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! not. :rotfl: It's Monday. You know I hate Monday's. :rolleyes:

Good morninggggggg! I hate Monday's too. My friend just texted me "Ughh Monday" LOL I'm soooo done with school it needs to end now!!!!

Ok so I've been trying REEEEEEALLYYYYYY hard to keep this a secret from you guys on here. But I just can't do it anymore. We've been home for over a week now and its time for me to spill it...can anybody guess what the surprise is?!?

We're going back to Disney World!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'll get to the whole story when the time comes in the TR but I needed to let you guys know! We're booked at Coronado Springs for 5 nights starting November 18th! Chris's 25th birthday is the 22nd and he really wants to go back! I promised him this time will be MUCH more relaxed then our trip we just took and he was all for it :rotfl: So before I know it I'll be getting into ADR's and more planning again! I'm soooooooo excited!!! There you guys go, I spilled the beans! :rolleyes::thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was waiting to see how long you could hold that in.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It is so exciting! Actually, you'll be planning TWO trips before you go back. Yours in November and then ours together for Spring Break. :woohoo:

How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish it was the week we were going though! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter