• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

Page 1 **finally** updated. Hope you guys don't get too disappointed when you log on and I haven't updated in a couple days - this has turned into a busy month! Good busy (out of town visitor, kids' sports teams advancing in tournaments, etc.) but keeping me from updating as frequently as I'd like.

The numbers look terrific - y'all are so impressive in your accomplishments! Half way thru the month and a good percentage of us are at or over the halfway mark. If you're not where you want to be, KEEP ON TRUCKIN, you're gonna get there.

I'm getting a kick out of watching my average time get faster on my run/walks! (insert speeding runner emoji here!) Now I'm actually doing more running than walking most days.

4/14 - 50 min walking
4/15 - 54 min walk; 51 min run/walk

485/900

Eh, update when you can and thanks for volunteering.:thumbsup2

For me I am "racing" against the time clock trying to "up" my mph. On the stationary bike I am up to 2 miles in 10 minutes.

Also I am getting a total boost since I am weight lifting some and increasing my weight. Now that is really something. I feel myself getting stronger.

I've been having a hard time getting logged on here for some reason. Anyways, I got in 40 min yesterday and 30 today. DVD and walking.

660/1000

Thank you!!

I think my Saturday post disappeared because I did 100 mins walking and jogging between games at my son's soccer tournament so I am at 465/1000 but a post is missing. Thanks for hosting!

Debbie

Hey everybody!:wave2: Well that cold really kicked my butt for a few days but I'm slowly starting to feel better. Don't think I'll end up hitting that 1000 mark, but it'll be fun trying in my new CrossFit class I start Friday. Wish me luck! :cheer2:

Kimberley

First day up and walking around more than a few feet since my shoulder surgery, really felt like poo! That medication takes all of my get up and go away! 30 minutes/1.62 miles

170/1000

Today I did 96 minutes on the treadmill doing C25K week 5 day 2 and C25K week 1 for a total of about 6.5 miles. I also did day 2 of 30 DS. This gave me a total of 123 minutes.

That puts me at

1045/1200

2TxAgs update when you can. I think most of us understand family and life. We appreciate you hosting.

I took a CHI Running class today that was 4 hours of really great information. I really enjoyed learning what I am doing right and what I can change to make life easier. I was really surprised to find that I ran 5 miles during the class. :cool1: It did not feel like 5 miles.

I also did some hills so I will count 120 mins for today.

New total 945/1600

35 mins elliptical

825/1450

Been slacking the last couple days, gotta get my butt in gear!

I actually got my butt out of bed and ran at sunrise this morning.... Only 25 min but it was 25 min along the shores of the seven seas lagoon.... Off to Hollywood studios next!

265/500

.... Ran today in honor of Boston and runners everywhere...

2TxAgs update when you can. I think most of us understand family and life. We appreciate you hosting.

I took a CHI Running class today that was 4 hours of really great information. I really enjoyed learning what I am doing right and what I can change to make life easier. I was really surprised to find that I ran 5 miles during the class. :cool1: It did not feel like 5 miles.

I also did some hills so I will count 120 mins for today.

New total 945/1600

Would LOVE to hear about it!! ::yes::

I actually got my butt out of bed and ran at sunrise this morning.... Only 25 min but it was 25 min along the shores of the seven seas lagoon.... Off to Hollywood studios next!

265/500

.... Ran today in honor of Boston and runners everywhere...

Can you say SUPER jealous??!! :woohoo:

PlutoBaby said:
Would LOVE to hear about it!! ::yes::

Can you say SUPER jealous??!! :woohoo:

How's this for something to be jealous of.... Now I'm sitting on the floor at the Disney junior show at DHS w my preschooler. Lol.... Must find chocolate croissant soon!!!! ;)

Hey guys!

Checking in for this week so far:
Monday I did a total of 120 minutes, 30 minutes of a jump rope workout (super fun, but super exhausting!), 60 minutes of zumba and 30 minutes on the eliptical.
Yesterday I did 30 minutes of circuit training.

690/1000 is my new total! Cool! :goodvibes

How's this for something to be jealous of.... Now I'm sitting on the floor at the Disney junior show at DHS w my preschooler. Lol.... Must find chocolate croissant soon!!!! ;)

OOH, love Hollywood Studios (or insert the current name of it)! Super Jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter