Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Hi Diane!! How exciting Disney and then Aruba!!! Awesome!!! So sorry about the room being flooded, nice of Marriott to give you a free vacation thou!!!

Ok, I want to go to Aruba now! :rotfl: Wow, love the water with no waves and how clear! That stinks about the room flooding, but :cool1: to get another vacation out of the deal!! Thanks for sharing, great pics! :goodvibes

YAY!!! What a great miniTR! Hey it looks fabulous there, Aruba looks gorgeous! Great photos, looks like everyone was relaxing! :thumbsup2

Aruba looks awesome!! It sucks that your room got flooded but wow, I can't believe they gave you a free vacations. Do you already have it planned? :laughing:

Can't wait to hear about your last day.

Those sunset pictures are gorgeous! I was amazed though at how many American restaurants and such they seem to have there -- I never would have thought that!

Hi Diane:)

Got home last night and couldn't wait to catch up on your trip report!! I laughed and I cried right along with you over the R2D2 situation....I may have had a meltdown on our trip too:sad1: Oh well, we're all allowed at least one:rotfl:

Absolutely love the pictures of Aruba....can't wait for more popcorn::

Thanks for sharing your Aruba trip with us. Looks like you had an amazing time with your family and your pictures are beautiful!! I would love to go back there sometime.

What a great relaxing vacation! As awful as it was having your room flooded, how nice that you have a week to come back courtesy of the hotel.

Beautiful pics! Esp of the sunset :lovestruc The waters are so blue and serene - thanks for the tip on virtually no waves on that part of the island:thumbsup2 Now to save up for that Aruba trip!

Your boys looked like they had an awesome time in the pool - isn't it great to have a vacation to just relax?

Love your Aruba pics! We honeymooned there almost 15 years ago. When we were there at the Hyatt on that little terrace there was just one table. We reserved it weeks in advance if I remember! It was so romantic!

Allyson :)

Aruba looks fantastic!!! How awful that you got flooded out of your room, but how awesome that you have a week where ever you want to go!! Has the family had any discussions about destinations yet? How fun that the water show was to disney music!!

Looking forward to more disney report!!!!:goodvibes

Diane,
Aruba looks heavenly! What a pretty place. I especially love the pictures of the ocean. I can't believe how calm and beautiful that water is. I'm glad you had a chance to relax, you guys have wonderful tans!
Anita

Thanks Anita! It was beautiful there!

Great pics of Aruba, what a beautiful place!! Can't wait to see how your last day went at Disney!!

Melissa

Thanks Melissa! We had a GREAT time!

Gorgeous pictures!!! I'm lovin' your tan. The sunset picture is frame worthy. Sounds like your family truly enjoyed your stay. Did you love Ruth Chris'? We have one here and ate there for our anniversary this year. It was the best!

Thanks you so much! We did love Ruth Chris, the steak was cooked perfectly!

Aruba looks amazing. The water is gorgeous there.

I love all your family shot. They all came out so nice :goodvibes

How did that flood happen? Were you out of the room when it happened? That was so nice of them to make it up to you. :goodvibes

Swim up Bar is so neat. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read rest of your disney updates :surfweb:

Thanks Kelly! the swim up bar was the boys favorite!

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful vacation (minus the room flood)! What a great way to end the summer. :)

Thanks! It was a GREAT way to end the summer!

Wonderful Aruba photos and trip report! :)
Thanks for sharing!!

You are SO SWEET, thanks so much!

Hi Diane!! How exciting Disney and then Aruba!!! Awesome!!! So sorry about the room being flooded, nice of Marriott to give you a free vacation thou!!!

Thanks! Yes, Marriott certainly made the situation better!

Ok, I want to go to Aruba now! :rotfl: Wow, love the water with no waves and how clear! That stinks about the room flooding, but :cool1: to get another vacation out of the deal!! Thanks for sharing, great pics! :goodvibes

Thanks Tammy! You should go to Aruba someday, it is GORGEOUS!!

YAY!!! What a great miniTR! Hey it looks fabulous there, Aruba looks gorgeous! Great photos, looks like everyone was relaxing! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! We did have a relaxing trip!

Aruba looks awesome!! It sucks that your room got flooded but wow, I can't believe they gave you a free vacations. Do you already have it planned? :laughing:

You are so funny! The room flood did suck but overall a great vacation!

Those sunset pictures are gorgeous! I was amazed though at how many American restaurants and such they seem to have there -- I never would have thought that!

Thanks Jackie! Most of the tourists in Aruba are American, so I think the try to cater to us!

Hi Diane:)

Got home last night and couldn't wait to catch up on your trip report!! I laughed and I cried right along with you over the R2D2 situation....I may have had a meltdown on our trip too:sad1: Oh well, we're all allowed at least one:rotfl:

Absolutely love the pictures of Aruba....can't wait for more popcorn::

WELCOME BACK! I think most of us have WDW meltdowns! Thanks for the sweet comments about the pictures!

Thanks for sharing your Aruba trip with us. Looks like you had an amazing time with your family and your pictures are beautiful!! I would love to go back there sometime.

Thanks Nichole! Sorry to hear you canceled your Dec. trip! You should def. try to go back to Aruba, it was GREAT!

What a great relaxing vacation! As awful as it was having your room flooded, how nice that you have a week to come back courtesy of the hotel.

Beautiful pics! Esp of the sunset :lovestruc The waters are so blue and serene - thanks for the tip on virtually no waves on that part of the island:thumbsup2 Now to save up for that Aruba trip!

Your boys looked like they had an awesome time in the pool - isn't it great to have a vacation to just relax?

Thanks so much! I LOVED the sunsets there too, simply breathtaking! Start saving!! :)

Love your Aruba pics! We honeymooned there almost 15 years ago. When we were there at the Hyatt on that little terrace there was just one table. We reserved it weeks in advance if I remember! It was so romantic!

Allyson :)

Thanks Allyson! How AWESOME that you got to eat at that restaurant, it did look SO ROMANTIC!!

Aruba looks fantastic!!! How awful that you got flooded out of your room, but how awesome that you have a week where ever you want to go!! Has the family had any discussions about destinations yet? How fun that the water show was to disney music!!

Looking forward to more disney report!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Sunnie! The flood was pretty bad but in the end it all worked out!

Hi everyone! I am writing this during my prep period at work! OOPS! Anyway, I am so sorry about the delay in posting our last day! My life has just been CRAZY this week! I started teaching in a new school and the boys started back to school on Tuesday plus football practice, etc., it has just been NUTS! With the long weekend ahead, I have every intention of wrapping this report up! Thank you so much for being such loyal readers, I appreciate it more than you know! have a wonderful long weekend!

Diane:goodvibes

Hi! :) Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of both your vacations. Aruba looks so beautiful.:goodvibes I love the pictures of your boys, they are so cute. It reminds of vacations with my 2 sons.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

Totally understand

Hope you have a nice weekend:goodvibes

New school? I don't think I remember reading this....
When did you find the time to get moved in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter