• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Would love to request the .pdf PIY files for both the regular passport and the drinks around the world one if you're still sending those out. Thanks!

Hi Evan,

You helped me create my daughter's passport for our trip last year and I was wondering if you could help me again this year. I need 3 pages of the personalized ID page for the 5x7 passport v4 - whenever you let me know I can send you the info and photos.

Thanks!!

not sure if you are still designing but I made a book with your designs for WDW. I am headed to aulani next month and would love to have some 10x10 autograph pages for mickey, minnie, donald, pluto, goofy, chip, dale

thank you

Evan - just wanted to say I used your design for my Shutterfly 8x8 design. Thank you! I love how the book turned out & my DD was so happy with the book. Because of the book my daughter's favorite thing at WDW was the character interaction.

Elizsam, that book is awesome! Can you tell me what size you did, and if it was a lot carrying it around? I am wanting to do one for my girls and love this but not sure if it will be too much to carry! Also, where did you get the cover artwork?

Thanks!

Elizsam, that book is awesome! Can you tell me what size you did, and if it was a lot carrying it around? I am wanting to do one for my girls and love this but not sure if it will be too much to carry! Also, where did you get the cover artwork?

Thanks!

I know that I printed an 8x8 hardcover photo book from Shutterfly for a World Showcase Passport and had to add 2 pages maybe. I think it's considered a total of 4 pages, but it was 2 pages front and back. The book is super-light and I don't think it will be difficult at all to carry around the parks. Much easier than the autograph cards I carried in an art box last trip!

Your disigns are awesome. i am trying to make an epcot passport for my girls. I originally had planned the pages for stamps and message from CM. and after that a page for country flag for each country and a final page for each country with the fast facts. I found in your albums the 5x7 passport pages for each country with "fast facts". I think that is such a cool idea. I wanted to do this to help my children learn a little more about each country and bring that info back to school. I noticed you have a "fast facts" page on every country except Japan and United Kingdom. Any Chance of you disigning one for these two countries as well. It would be a great addition to my nook and greatly appreciated. IF you can't do I have your permission to ask another Disigner if they would be willing to try to make one similar ? Thank You In Advance

Note that Evan has not posted to the thread since October 2014. He may or may not get to any requests.

Thanks for posting RustManFan. I'm still around...just lurking behind the curtains sort of speak...still taking requests, but just easy and quick ones, with no guarantee that I will get to them or not! I am still trying to keep up to date though on any new characters for autograph cards. If I am missing any, please let me know....

Which speaking off requests...here is one from a pm I got...(no mickey head background, but otherwise the same)

Oh it's wonderful to see you around! I want to say a huge THANK YOU for making these available to us. I have printed 3 different Epcot passports for myself and my two children to use for our next trip, and I'm so looking forward to using them!

As for the autograph cards, I think the newest characters are Hiro and Baymax, who do not sign. Before that it seems like the newest characters might have been Anna and Elsa (and Olaf for those lucky folks in California)

Huge thank you for making the changes to the Fast Fact Country pages for me. You are amazing! I am in awe of your generosity to share your time and talents with us to make our trips more magical!
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Super huge thank you for making those fast fact pages that I requested. They will be an awesome addition to the girls passports. You are so talented. I know it must have taken a good amount of time on your part. Thank You SOOO much. Love them.

I am makiing a passport using all of your wonderful designs. I just wanted to request a personalized ID card for each of my 2 girls.I will PM you the details. Thanks in advance.

Hi Evan - could you please send me the passport instructions and .pdf file to print at home? Thanks so much :)

Hi could I have a autograph book all disney carachters on the front one for Luke one for Mitchell

Hi Evan, I really love your designs! I'd greatly the appreciate the PIY passport book (the v8 5x7)! Thank you very much!

im new at this as of today. i am creating a 10x10 book and need a personalized passport for my boys. i like the one you have posted above i just need their picture and info on it. is this possible?

According to post #1, Evan is no longer personalizing these. You can use what is here, and skip whatever the personal stuff is, or try to find something else.

Just a head's up, since I see a bunch are asking for something Evan says is no longer done.

Hi, thank you for all of your hard work! If you are still sending out PIY I would love the 4x6 passport v. 3. Thank you in advance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter