• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Yes like Elsa and Anna. Thank you so much. We leave October 3. I love your designs and will be using the Frozen and Halloween pages for sure. Thanks again for trying to make some.

Hi, I am looking for 5x7 autograph cards for a Hollywood & Vine character meal with the updated characters (Manny, Jake, Sofia, Doc). I see you have several that would work, but wondered if I could get all four. I saw Sofia and Jake auto cards were similar design and there was a different one for Doc. I like both styles, but just need one for Handy Manny. Or, if you can design some for the Play & Dine meal, that would be great to! :) Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!

Yay! Oswald is coming to Disneyland! Any chance you can do the autograph cards with the white background and the ones with the white oval in the middle in 5x7/4x6 for him? Thanks!

Do you still send the PIY pdf file of the 5x7 (v8) passport? If so, may I request one? Thank you. Also was wondering if you make the passport IDs anymore. Would love to have 2 for my kids. Thanks.

Hi there! We are taking my 8,5 daughters to Epcot for first time leaving this Friday. Can I please get your file for the passports? Is it possible to personalize them, one for Addison and one for Annabelle? Any help is greatly appreciated! you are very talented at what you do!

this is a short notice request and I understand if you can't do it. I just stumbled on your autograph pages. They are great. I'm doing an 8x8 shutterfly book. I'm using many of your 10x10 designs. I love how you have several characters on one page. The Frozen one is especially beautiful.

Could I request

1) 10x10 or 8x8 with Several Princess on one page? I would like Mulan, Pochontas, & Merida on one page.

2) Jake, Captain Hook and Marnie on one page? I know strange combo.

This is very last minute I and totally understand if you can't. I need to finish my photobook tomorrow b/c I have a coupon. If you can do this great, if not
no problem. Thank you.

No need to design anything for me. I realized it was too short notice and went another route. Thank you.

I am loving your 4x6 v3 passport, and am wanting to use it for my kids. I was wondering if you could do a custom cover for it, something to match the theme of the passport. Also, could you customize the ID CARD page for them, with just some basic info of theirs?

Brennan DOB 11/06/04, USA, M, North Carolina, Time of Trip 10/31/2014-11/07/2014
Iveigh DOB 03/24/06, F, the rest of the info is the same

Thank you so much!!!

I LOVE your work! I have already created a passport book and am now working on an autograph book. I was wondering if you could possibly make a few 10x10 pages if you have a chance...

-Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine & Snow White (for Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner, I love the one you have with the castle as the background!)

-Goofy, Minnie & Donald (for Cape May Cafe Breakfast, so if possible with a Beach theme?)

-Hiro & Baymax

-Baloo & King Louie

- Dug & Russel (the one you have for UP is awesome, just without Carl)

-Donald, Daisy & Mickey (for Tusker House lunch. I see that you have safari themed pages already, but we're not planning on meeting Minnie & Pluto and apparently now Goofy! in AK)

I would be sooooo thankful if you could do these pages for me!! :jumping1:

I LOVE your work! I have already created a passport book and am now working on an autograph book. I was wondering if you could possibly make a few 10x10 pages if you have a chance...

-Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine & Snow White (for Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner, I love the one you have with the castle as the background!)

-Goofy, Minnie & Donald (for Cape May Cafe Breakfast, so if possible with a Beach theme?)

-Hiro & Baymax

-Baloo & King Louie

- Dug & Russel (the one you have for UP is awesome, just without Carl)

-Donald, Daisy, Mickey & Goofy (for Tusker House lunch. I see that you have safari themed pages already, but we're not planning on meeting Minnie & Pluto in AK)

I would be sooooo thankful if you could do these pages for me!! :jumping1:

I also would be thrilled to see a cape may and a tusker house, those are the last two I'm searching for, and I LOVE your disigns!

I wondering if you could do Akershus Royal with Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella,
Jasmine, and Snow White?

Also was wondering since Goofy is gone from Tusker House if you could make one with Daisy, Donald, Mickey

Sorry last request. Wondering if you could do a page for the Pirate Pals cruise and have Captain Hook, Smee, and Peter Pan on it?

Thank you so very much

Evan - just wanted to say I used your design for my Shutterfly 8x8 design. Thank you! I love how the book turned out & my DD was so happy with the book. Because of the book my daughter's favorite thing at WDW was the character interaction.

Evan - just wanted to say I used your design for my Shutterfly 8x8 design. Thank you! I love how the book turned out & my DD was so happy with the book. Because of the book my daughter's favorite thing at WDW was the character interaction.

Wow! That book is amazing! Did it take you long? I'm trying to do one last minute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter