• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi, I sent you an email with all the information in it. Please let me know if I did it correctly. I hope I did.. Thanks soo much for doing this for me. Colleen

I love your epcot mickey disign on your photobucket :thumbsup2 (3Dflagglobew-ears.jpg), do you think you could personalize this for me with a name in one black ear and the year(2012) in the other black ear?

Then Names would be
Pamela (white)
Donny (white)
Larissa (lime or aqua)
Sabrina (pink)
Lacey (purple)

different color fonts for the last 3 names would be great as they are our daughters.

I would be using this design for T-shirts for our family:flower3:

I should be able to do this tomorrow. I'll post the images on here when completed.

Evan

I love your epcot mickey disign on your photobucket :thumbsup2 (3Dflagglobew-ears.jpg), do you think you could personalize this for me with a name in one black ear and the year(2012) in the other black ear?

Then Names would be
Pamela (white)
Donny (white)
Larissa (lime or aqua)
Sabrina (pink)
Lacey (purple)

different color fonts for the last 3 names would be great as they are our daughters.

This passport was designed for alcoholic drinks offered at each country's beverage kiosk/cart and not specialty drinks offered in the restaurants or other country locations. It was designed to complement the beer drinking passport. Additional pages will be posted over the next few weeks.

Front Cover:

Back Cover:

Page 1:

Page 2 (ID):

Pages 3 and 4:

USA example:

Hi I am looking to get 6 Id's made. Sending you a PM with relevant details! Thank you so much! :dance3:

Evan.............I love the "new" Drinking around the world passports. It's just what we were looking for. I can't wait to see the completed edition. Great and beautiful work.....Thank you so much..

Here you go!

Then Names would be
Pamela (white)
Donny (white)
Larissa (lime or aqua)
Sabrina (pink)
Lacey (purple)

oooh thank you soooo much! My kids will looooooooooooooove these! Mom and Dad think they are pretty cool too!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thank you, I have to say all of the DISigners here are awesome and I always feel saying thank you is not enough!

You make our trips so much more special! Even my oldest DD (13) said I will not wear matching clothes except the cool shirts you make:lmao: Now a stamp of approval from a teen girl is sayin somethin:lmao:;)

Sincerely, truly and deeply...Thank you!:love:

I love your epcot mickey heads. I was wondering if you could make me some for our trip. I like them to have the name in one ear and 2012 in the other ear. I really like the green color you used to make the Larissa one for someone. Also thanks again for making me the passport cover and Id pages.

Sabrina in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Colleen in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Brandie in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Kylie in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Grayson in one ear and 2012 in the other (green):love:

Hi! I love your Epcot passports and was wondering if you might consider doing one for Star Tours at DHS? When Star Tours originally reopened there was one available to do on the web but the link has since quit working. Not a big deal if it's not something you want or have time to tackle.

Here are a couple of sites that have pictures/descriptions of the former offered passport for reference:

http://mousetalestravel.com/2011/06/get-your-passport-to-star-tours/

http://disneybrit.com/2011/04/star-tours-guests-can-now-have-their-own-passport-take-a-look-at-ours/

Is it just one page with a front and back cover?

I could probably throw something together with the next 2-3 weeks (if not sooner)...no guarantees though.

What overall size are you thinking? Something like each page being 7 inches tall and 5 inches across, such that if you took a piece of paper that was 7 tall x 10 across, you could print the ID and checklist on one side and the front and back cover on the the other side and then just fold it in half??

Hi! I love your Epcot passports and was wondering if you might consider doing one for Star Tours at DHS? When Star Tours originally reopened there was one available to do on the web but the link has since quit working. Not a big deal if it's not something you want or have time to tackle.

Here are a couple of sites that have pictures/descriptions of the former offered passport for reference:

http://mousetalestravel.com/2011/06/get-your-passport-to-star-tours/

http://disneybrit.com/2011/04/star-tours-guests-can-now-have-their-own-passport-take-a-look-at-ours/

Almost missed your post!

I love your epcot mickey heads. I was wondering if you could make me some for our trip. I like them to have the name in one ear and 2012 in the other ear. I really like the green color you used to make the Larissa one for someone. Also thanks again for making me the passport cover and Id pages.

Sabrina in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Colleen in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Brandie in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Kylie in one ear and 2012 in the other (green)
Grayson in one ear and 2012 in the other (green):love:

Your stuff is great! I'm anxious to get 2013 title pages and all...Obviously not a HUGE rush, but I was wondering if you were going to be doing them soon? :lmao:

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter