• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Evan, they are brilliant, thank you so much!

To get all the other passport pages do I just copy and paste them into say a word document and save them before then uploading them to whichever website I choose to make the photobook?

Sorry, I'm not overly technical so not entirely sure how to do it!

Thanks again
Lisa

Just upload all of the .jpg files as is. Each company has some sort of online photo book "manager" that will then allow you to place/arrange the images however you like. It's pretty easy....

Evan

Evan, they are brilliant, thank you so much!

To get all the other passport pages do I just copy and paste them into say a word document and save them before then uploading them to whichever website I choose to make the photobook?

Sorry, I'm not overly technical so not entirely sure how to do it!

Thanks again
Lisa

Hi Otterpop

I was looking at the countries and I can't find Canada. Am i just not seeing it or is it missing?

So I wanted to post an update with photos, because I think they are helpful!

I ended up using the 10x10 passport files - and ordering a 6x6 book from artscow. They were $3.99 and free shipping, so two of them cost less than $10 shipped! I ordered on 6/5 and received on 6/16. Not bad! They were very well packaged...

DSC_0776.jpg

Cute customized spine:
DSC_0782.jpg

The personalized page is so freaking adorable...
DSC_0784.jpg

The inside pages look great...
DSC_0785.jpg

And the only thing I didn't love was that the upc code covered up "World" on the back (but not a big deal)...
DSC_0786.jpg

I was so happy with these, that I'm going to do the 8x8 books for autographs.

THANKS Evan!! :love:

Thanks for posting the pics; they look great!

So I wanted to post an update with photos, because I think they are helpful!

I ended up using the 10x10 passport files - and ordering a 6x6 book from artscow. They were $3.99 and free shipping, so two of them cost less than $10 shipped! I ordered on 6/5 and received on 6/16. Not bad! They were very well packaged...

I was so happy with these, that I'm going to do the 8x8 books for autographs.

THANKS Evan!! :love:

The pictures of the photobook look great! I am not sure what to do.
I am in Canada. We leave July 1st and are in sarasota at a house until the AM of July 4. I need the books by say the 3rd to be safe. Then we are at Disney the 5th to the 12th.

There isn't enough time to get them shipped to Canada.
and I worry if I order now it will get shipped to the house and arrive before the 1st and there won't be anyone there to receive them.

any suggestions on what I should do? The PP said 11 days from order to receiving. so I should be okay if I order tomorrow....
any thoughts anyone?

If you are not home to receive the order are they left there or do you need to go to the post office to pick them up? (I am in canada, so not sure how US shipping works)

I will pm you our info.

But before I do what are the options for characters?
Is it any or only particular ones?
thanks!! :]

Hi, I just sent you a PM if you have time to make one that would be great THanks
Erin

Honestly..I can't be much help with your questions, but one suggestion might be to have them printed on card stock paper and bound at an office products place like Staples (I'm not sure if they are in Canada...). You could probably do an online place and have them bound like a photo book, but pay for faster shipping...

Evan

The pictures of the photobook look great! I am not sure what to do.
I am in Canada. We leave July 1st and are in sarasota at a house until the AM of July 4. I need the books by say the 3rd to be safe. Then we are at Disney the 5th to the 12th.

There isn't enough time to get them shipped to Canada.
and I worry if I order now it will get shipped to the house and arrive before the 1st and there won't be anyone there to receive them.

any suggestions on what I should do? The PP said 11 days from order to receiving. so I should be okay if I order tomorrow....
any thoughts anyone?

If you are not home to receive the order are they left there or do you need to go to the post office to pick them up? (I am in canada, so not sure how US shipping works)

Any character you like that I can find!

Just make sure you tell me which ID version and all of the info you would like on the ID (see the first post of this thread).

Evan

I will pm you our info.

But before I do what are the options for characters?
Is it any or only particular ones?
thanks!! :]

I am using your large autograph pages to make a photo autograph book for my children to take on their first trip to disney. I was wondering if you could design a cover for the album. I would like it to say "Gavin and Gracie's Magical Autographs". It can include anything else on it. Their favorite characters are: Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Minnie and Mickey (of course), Lightning McQueen, Nemo. Thank you so much. If you do not have time I understand :)

Hi, love your stuff!!

I was wondering do you have the 4x4 v5 cover in a 5x7 format? I love the cover and the kidlets voted for the 5x7 v4 because of the "cool facts" on the countries.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

I'll work on something and post back tomorrow (Sat).

I am using your large autograph pages to make a photo autograph book for my children to take on their first trip to disney. I was wondering if you could design a cover for the album. I would like it to say "Gavin and Gracie's Magical Autographs". It can include anything else on it. Their favorite characters are: Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Minnie and Mickey (of course), Lightning McQueen, Nemo. Thank you so much. If you do not have time I understand :)

It won't fit because of the layout...but, I do have a cover for the 5x7 book that I can personalize...

Evan

Hi, love your stuff!!

I was wondering do you have the 4x4 v5 cover in a 5x7 format? I love the cover and the kidlets voted for the 5x7 v4 because of the "cool facts" on the countries.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter