OT: Pineapple Bundt cake?

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Originally posted on the budget board, as I didn't even know that this board existed. Sorry for the repeat posting for any of you who already read it on the budget board.

OK, I know that this is completly off topic here, but I was hoping that someone on the board might be able to help me. My co-workers and I were discussing the pineapple bundt cake of years gone by (the one with the creme center) and I was wondering if they still make a mix for this and if so, where would I purchase one. If they don't make a mix, does anyone have a recipe so that I might be able to make something close to this for the holidays? Ever since we talked about it, I have been craving it.

Sorry if this is a re-post, the first time my computer was tempermental and booted me out.

Thanking you in advance.

JR

well since this is the cooking board this is not Off topic :)

I however have no idea but this cake sounds yummy so i hope someone
here can help

i don't know anything about a cake with a creamy center, but here is an easy recipe for pinapple bundt cake:

1 1/2 c sugar
1 c butter softened
2 2/3 c cake flour
2 ts baking powder
2 ts lemon extract
1/2 ts salt
3 lg eggs
8 oz crushed pineapple in juice

Preheat oven to 325. grease and flour bundt pan. in large mixing bowl, on low speed, beat sugar and butter until blended. increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add flour and remaining ingredients; beat until well mixed, scraping sides of bowl. increase speed to high; beat 2 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl. spoon batter into pan. bake 50-55 minutes or until tested done. cool cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from pan to cool completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter