OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Not as exciting as a DLP trip, but i've just booked for a 3 night stay in London in July :cool1: Harry Potter is another big thing for us, and we're all desperate to see the new Studio tour, so I've booked our train, studio tour tickets and just got confirmation of an apartment to rent in Covent Garden. DH's sister and partner are coming too. :goodvibes

Any tips for getting a good price for theatre tickets?

Not as exciting as a DLP trip, but i've just booked for a 3 night stay in London in July :cool1: Harry Potter is another big thing for us, and we're all desperate to see the new Studio tour, so I've booked our train, studio tour tickets and just got confirmation of an apartment to rent in Covent Garden. DH's sister and partner are coming too. :goodvibes

Try the half price ticket booth in Leicester Square or Lastminute.com tend to have good deals for the theatre. Hope you have a fab time:goodvibes

Try the half price ticket booth in Leicester Square or Lastminute.com tend to have good deals for the theatre. Hope you have a fab time:goodvibes

Thanks Nikki. :thumbsup2 I'll check out lastminute.com - I don't want to risk waiting until we're there, just in case we can't get what we want.

Oh I love London I just love musicals lots of shows do day seats what show do you want to see you can get great seats for wicked that are slighty restricted but fab value i would love to hear about the apartment in Coventry gardam if you are willing to share xx

Just booked here

Sharing with DH's sister means it's not costing us much more than a hotel room - or probably even a bit less, as we would need 2 rooms and DH's sister would need one too.More space too and able to make some late night toast and tea if we want :lmao: It looks very central, so just what we wanted. :thumbsup2

Abbey and I want to see Chicago and the boys want to see We Will Rock You. I've seen a couple of 2 for 1 deals via Virgin Trains, so might book that, but want to make sure we get the best deal out there.

Oh, and I've just found out there's an Earl of Sandwich there too :banana: Anyone been?

The Tag Fairy has paid us a visit

Ive just noticed Rosebug, Carrie, Elaine and DLP dreams have got new tags - :banana:

Ha, I just noticed mine! :lmao: Tis true though!

Who is the Tag Fairy and how does it work? I knew nothing until I saw your post!

Ha, I just noticed mine! :lmao: Tis true though!

Who is the Tag Fairy and how does it work? I knew nothing until I saw your post!

No one knows who the Tag Fairy is but she/he sneaks up from time to time and adds a tag to your signature. Its always in colour - anything you add there yourself isnt in colour- and is usually linked to something youve said in one of your posts (sometimes taken out of context)
She/He wont give you tags if you ask for one and she/he can also take them away if you arent nice to her.

Ive got 3 including my picture which were all given at seperate times

The studio tour is in my town :) less than 5 minutes from my house! :thumbsup2 I went on the grand opening and came within licking distance of Rupert Grint.. and trust me, I wanted to lick him!! :rotfl:

The studio tour is in my town :) less than 5 minutes from my house! :thumbsup2 I went on the grand opening and came within licking distance of Rupert Grint.. and trust me, I wanted to lick him!! :rotfl:

Lucky you living so close :thumbsup2 I think if it were us Lewis would have me there every other weekend :lmao: I'll let you know when we're there and you can put the kettle on :rotfl::rotfl:

Ooohhhh, I've just been tagged!! Very exciting!!

Funny thing is, I don't remember saying it....but it is totally true :lmao:

Congratulations! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't remember saying I was an Elvis fan :blush: especially on a Disney board :rotfl2: but I guess I must have done at some stage!

What is it about dlp's payment system that everytime I pay something happens :confused3 paid off most of our balance yesterday followed by a phone call from credit card company asking if I authorised 2 transactions to eurodisney .... ummmm nope! It seems they had tried to take the full balance which I didn't authorise :rolleyes: not a big deal just don't understand what the problem is, last time they took the full balance twice. Oh well just needed to have a mini moan :goodvibes

I've noticed this too. They don't seem to have caught on to the whole 'paying it up in bits' that many of us like to do. It's either pay the full amount when you book, or a deposit and they take the balance at the end. They don't seem to like the fiddly bits inbetween ;)

Just had to share this with you all... I've been doing Slimming World for the past 6 weeks. Last we I got my stone award after a really good week and had lost a total of 1stone 3lb in 5 weeks!

With my trip to DLP last week, I was far from good but tried where I could to make good choices and did lots of walking. I was still expecting a gain today when I got weighed, but told myself as long as it was less than 3lbs I'd be ok.

Well, I've been weighed and.... I lost another 1lb! :banana: So that's 18lb in 6 weeks. Pretty happy with that!

Determined to get back on it properly in this week to try and lose another 3lb to get my next 1/2 stone award! :woohoo:

Just had to share this with you all... I've been doing Slimming World for the past 6 weeks. Last we I got my stone award after a really good week and had lost a total of 1stone 3lb in 5 weeks!

With my trip to DLP last week, I was far from good but tried where I could to make good choices and did lots of walking. I was still expecting a gain today when I got weighed, but told myself as long as it was less than 3lbs I'd be ok.

Well, I've been weighed and.... I lost another 1lb! :banana: So that's 18lb in 6 weeks. Pretty happy with that!

Determined to get back on it properly in this week to try and lose another 3lb to get my next 1/2 stone award! :woohoo:

Well done HappyPanda :banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter