Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

So when they say if you experience motion sickness don't ride, you should listen and not ride the new Harrypotter forbidden journey.

OMG!!!!

I have no idea what happens visually and I lost my stomach within the first minute. I didn't hurl but if it lasted 10 seconds more I would have.

Took me 30 minutes to get my barrings back.

Did both parks today, hardly anyone here. The mummy was broke down, so couldn't ride it and I would have.

The only ride with a wait was Despicable Me. 50 mins.

Hopefully it will be for a short time as she is planning on moving out soon, but I will probably end up with lots of chewed up stuff and messes :headache::headache: Why oh why did I cave??

Yeah well, that happened to me too, and DD did move out. Guess where the dog is ....... still :rolleyes1

Okeydoke,,, tomorrow,,, a gnu chapter will be up, honest.
Really.
Probably.
Even with pictures!

if they worked
Computer hates me

I'm not exactly selling this, am I?

Thanks everyone for keeping this flowing,,,,and what a picture Buzz,,,,I'm going to go see if i can find my groove back.
groovy

your siggy says " Who turned up the gravity ? "

You need to turn up your groovity !

We miss you - feel better !

Okeydoke,,, tomorrow,,, a gnu chapter will be up, honest.
Really.
Probably.
Even with pictures!

if they worked
Computer hates me

I'm not exactly selling this, am I?

Hey everyone! This way to the egress!!!!

BUZZ! your little buzzette is just the CUTEST thing!!!! I can amost smell that baby smell from here!!!:cloud9:

mike aka bunny boy.. unfortunately we missed the macy parade at UNI. it didn't start until after we had left. any pics you have are great! (you didnt' happen to catch the Grinch christmas stuff? )

mony, you scored a GREAT room! looks like 2nd floor? great view!!! I'm sure by now you know the main bus stop is closer to you than the actual "cabanas' bus stop. you are probably better off without a corner room in the cabanas section at CSR.. they have these Lattice walls around all the corners. so any extra window doesn't matter, it opens up onto .. dark walkway.

dont' you just LOVE those hammocks? I could enjoy hours inone, reading with a froo froo drink, snoozing....

surprised about the brazilian groups, I , too, thought it was January and July... good to know!

glad to hear about your take on the FJ. besides the motion sickness.. did you feel like you were high? or going up and down a lot?

oh yeah! great tha mony scored a king bed room!!!

the thing I no longer like about CSR rooms (and mony's picture shows this)...

instead of the little table with 2 chairs, there is a desk, with one "desk" chair. bleh!!!

maybe because it's a convention resort? there were 2 side by side ottomans next to the window, and I would pull one over to the table.

I guess they don't want you to eat in the room. they want you to go eat at pepper market. but sometimes 2 people like to sit across a table from one another.. to chat over a cocktail? play cards? whatever.

Smidgy! What was it I was supposed to look for on our walks? And where?

I didn't half to ask for the room it was the first offer :)

Having a night cap at the outside bar, walked around listening to Fantasmic. Stars are all out and fireworks in the distance.

from the cabanas:

walk along the lagoon.. walk PAST the the lobby. Past the outside bar.. lagoon is on the right .. keep walking

on your left is pepper market.. now, on your left is the TS restaurant (maya grill)..

instead of keeping on along the lagoon promenade, turn left.

now keep going in the same direction (to walk around the lagoon) but you are in courtyards instead.. there will be a fountain, with the 3 caballeros.. then you underneath the rotunda, then another courtyard with reflection pools.. then you will come out by the casitas quiet pool.

at that point, you will either turn around, and walk back (either the same way you came , or, the shorter way ,along the lagoon.)

or you can walk the long way around the lagoon through the ranchos section (long walk)... or take a short cut from the casitas 5 bldg, turn right and cut to the main oo. and take the short cut to the cabanas section.. (bring your resort map)

and IO now see, that by the time I saw your message it was too late. you probably got lost all on your own!!

I miss Gary!

It's a Hollywood Studios and Epcot day! 7 more mins and I can fast pass Rock N Roller Coater! Love me Aerosmith!

At 9 we already ride TSM with a return FP and this chick beat her DH score!

Mony 1
Tim 0

I miss Gary!

It's a Hollywood Studios and Epcot day! 7 more mins and I can fast pass Rock N Roller Coater! Love me Aerosmith!

At 9 we already ride TSM with a return FP and this chick beat her DH score!

Mony 1
Tim 0

I love whupping my family at TSM. You go girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter