Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

BTW. Who just passed her exit interview? This chick! The supervisor who lead the interview was in tears and said to the group of 5: I am proud that you all represent what WSU stands for. I have two days left of student teaching and all the weight of the world lifted off of my shoulders! Feels great!

Good job!!!!!! We're proud of you too!

Jill in CO

BTW. Who just passed her exit interview? This chick! The supervisor who lead the interview was in tears and said to the group of 5: I am proud that you all represent what WSU stands for. I have two days left of student teaching and all the weight of the world lifted off of my shoulders! Feels great!

Woot! :cool1:

That definitely deserves on of these...
runninghug.gif
one of these...
clap1.gif
and since you are a teacher after all...one of these...
YoureaStarclipartsketchlge15cm.gif

Eeek...That last one came out a little bigger than I intended...but, it's a big accomplishment, so...Congratulations!

You can come over anytime you like. Just know the required admission fee is at least a 750 ml bottle of tequila (rum, vodka and crown royal will suffice as well) or a case of beer. Ladies get in free.

Real beer? Or the watered down American beer?

:rolleyes1:

Hey that's great Monica! :dogdance: Congrats!

Real beer? Or the watered down American beer?

:rolleyes1:

Wouldn't watered down be still be real beer? You can see it, taste it and drink it. May not be contain as much alcohol and sure it makes you go more often to the restroom, but it's still real.

What do you consider real beer? I may have to see if it's offered here in the states and try it out. Then I'll let you know which one to bring.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:Congrats Mony!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Good for you:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

What do you consider real beer? I may have to see if it's offered here in the states and try it out. Then I'll let you know which one to bring.

I'd love the name of this "real" beer too :scratchin In the states or Canada is fine with me as I have easy access to both :cool1:

You all are awesome! Thanks for making a girl smile!

I just applied for a job for a CI teaching position for K-1, I just spent 12 weeks in a similar room.

Congrats on your exit interview Monica! :banana: You are awesome. Good luck on the job hunt, hope you get the job of your dreams :cloud9:

now that nebo mentioned it, I guess there are a lot of things kids would like at uni.. sorry, guess I was.. um.. what's that word?.. can't think of it.......wrong.

but the accelorator isn't there anymore, dear. there, I gotcha now!

the seat in FJ sit in a row, and the whole row is on an arm, that moves along on a track. and the row of seat had a ton of range of motions. nebo rode it so he can explain it better.

seeine the spiderman ridetthe car you sitting in moves too, but the seats themselves don't move and you aren't sitting up in the air, with your feet hanging down. which you are in Soarin', but the seats dont' move that much..

it does sound really cool.. I really do wish I liked thrill rides. people that like them seems to have so much fun. but then again, my son Jeremy had a gas sky diving and I have no desire to try that, either. :faint:

in answer to ponies query, if nebo wanted to ride it again, we would do it at night, when he could see it better (whether or not I wanted to ride it) which he did, and he did. and I didn't. :confused3:rotfl:
and yes, it was nebo's birthday!!!!

MonyMony aka Monica,

Congrats to you ! I hope you find a teaching job very soon.

Enjoy your sentimental journey to Uni with Tim.

You are correct ---
that last head injury sure has messed up you know who's mind !

What do I consider real beer?

ummm....

Actually.....

I wouldn't know! I don't like beer. :lmao:

I just know that there's more alcohol in it up here. People that I've chatted with tell some pretty good stories both of Americans getting drunk faster then they expected to and Canadians not getting drunk as fast as they expected to.

We are going sans the kids!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: one for each kid.

Hot Diggity Dog, Mony, that is awesome. Congrats! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

You are correct ---
that last head injury sure has messed up you know who's mind !

Is Nebo's report about WWoHP already rubbing off on all of you already?

But I don't see Nebo's injury as a bad thing. I agree with him mostly actually. I think the bump helped him broaden his horizons.

Is Nebo's report about WWoHP already rubbing off on all of you already?

But I don't see Nebo's injury as a bad thing. I agree with him mostly actually. I think the bump helped him broaden his horizons.

Does Smidgy know about the broaden his horizon ?

Sorry I could not resist !

Congratulations!!:woohoo:

Ach, Mein Gott, I could not disagree more!
yes,, Uni doesn't have a big "kiddy" area,, but so many attractions are geared for both parents and kids.
lets see;
for example,,,studios;
Animals on stage
E. T.
Men in Black
Twister
Disaster
Betlejuice grave yard
Gory Grusome Show
Shrek 3-D
Despicable Me..

Kids woulld love all of these,,, not to mention the kiddy area Woody's land,, or whatever it is.

then,, at Islands:

Well, she acknowledged Suess land,
Jurrasic park is for kids
Two water rides ,,,,a flume and a raft ride;
the spinning Storm Acceleratron,, or whtever it is,,
Spiderman!
But you can spend a lot of time in Suess land if you take your time,,, the interactive walkways by the lake are pretty ccool,,,,,provided you dn't run up against the guy that refuses to step aside to let you pass.

Oh wow! DH would love it if we could go to Uni in the near future. Your list is pretty impressive! I bet DH has already read your comments and is already trying to figure out when we could squeeze in a Uni side trip. The key is staying on site and registering as a "Loew's First" member, right? I'm learning grasshopper, I'm learning! ;)

Wait, excuse me, did my ears just see what they thought? Can we talk copyright infringement here?

Not to quibble here, but if your ears saw it and thought it, well I need to run get a patent on you. ;)

Well,,, the hits just keep on coming, don't they,,,, I may stop your adoption proceedings now, and me and your hubby spend a weekend at Universal

Aww Nebo you know I'm just kidding with you! More importantly, when are you and Smidgy going to Disney in April? You leave me hanging? If you don't watch it, I'm going to call the Nebo/Smidgy residence and giggle continuously and lay on a southern accent thicker than molasses! :rotfl:

now that nebo mentioned it, I guess there are a lot of things kids would like at uni.. sorry, guess I was.. um.. what's that word?.. can't think of it.......wrong.

but the accelorator isn't there anymore, dear. there, I gotcha now!

the seat in FJ sit in a row, and the whole row is on an arm, that moves along on a track. and the row of seat had a ton of range of motions. nebo rode it so he can explain it better.

seeine the spiderman ridetthe car you sitting in moves too, but the seats themselves don't move and you aren't sitting up in the air, with your feet hanging down. which you are in Soarin', but the seats dont' move that much..

it does sound really cool.. I really do wish I liked thrill rides. people that like them seems to have so much fun. but then again, my son Jeremy had a gas sky diving and I have no desire to try that, either. :faint:

in answer to ponies query, if nebo wanted to ride it again, we would do it at night, when he could see it better (whether or not I wanted to ride it) which he did, and he did. and I didn't. :confused3:rotfl:
and yes, it was nebo's birthday!!!!

Thanks for the details Smidgy! DH would absolutely love to go to Universal sooner rather than later. And I would love to go back as well. How many days do you think would be sufficient?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter