• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Original Stick Families - Be sure to read the first post :)

How is this???? :goodvibes

1-2.jpg

Awesome, thanks :) I'd ask if you could make the last 3 brown skinned...but does it still turn out on an iron on? If so...that would be too cute, but then again sometimes I think that I point out their skin color too much :confused3 LOL Awww, just leave it as is.....thank you so much!!!!

I just found this and now I am so addicted! I know what I will be doing the next couple of months!

Making Magical Memories

Pap Pap Grandma holding hands
Dad Mom holding hands
Kyle - boy 13
Mary Beth - girl 10
Keegan - boy 6
Kelton - boy 5

2008 on the bottom

Then - if possible

Birthday Boy

with Keegan on it

and 3 of the we are with the birthday boy

Mary Beth
Kyle
Kelton

Thanks!

Would you believe I finished this last night, went to save it and my photoshop program crashed :headache: I lost the whole thing! That was it, I was done for the night :laughing: So I redid it today. I tried to have mom and dad hold clayton's hands but his name is just too big for it to look right :rolleyes: Hope you like it.

a-20.jpg

OK, I have been looking at this one and I am not crazy about the layout. I redid it like this, so now you have a choice :)

aa-20.jpg

Thank you so much. This is absolutely amazing and I appreciate your time doing this for me.

Your work is awesome!!! Is this possible?

2007 YOAMD Grand Prize Winners

Then:

Michael
Jessica
Tyler-13
Ashley-11
Jacob-6

I put the kids ages in just so you know their size....

And maybe just a mouse or wdw logo on the bottom?

Can you make a big one like the Clayton one, that was awesome.

Thanks for all your time and effort in doing these. They really are quite awesome!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I love them! Thanks for adding the Santa hats! They look great.

Mary

Awesome, thanks :) I'd ask if you could make the last 3 brown skinned...but does it still turn out on an iron on? If so...that would be too cute, but then again sometimes I think that I point out their skin color too much :confused3 LOL Awww, just leave it as is.....thank you so much!!!!

Tell you what, I went ahead and did it, now you can decide which you like best :goodvibes
1-19.jpg

The Furman Family

Jeff (dad)
Tricia (mom)
Sabrina (DD6)
Jeremy (DS5)

Walt Disney World 2008

I need it sized so I can fit it on a 5x8 card.

TIA! :flower3:

I just found this and now I am so addicted! I know what I will be doing the next couple of months!

Making Magical Memories

Pap Pap Grandma holding hands
Dad Mom holding hands
Kyle - boy 13
Mary Beth - girl 10
Keegan - boy 6
Kelton - boy 5

2008 on the bottom

Then - if possible

Birthday Boy

with Keegan on it

and 3 of the we are with the birthday boy

Mary Beth
Kyle
Kelton

Thanks!

How about this???? :goodvibes

11-15.jpg

Untitled-1-6.jpg

Untitled-2-3.jpg

Untitled-3-6.jpg

Untitled-6-5.jpg

Your work is awesome!!! Is this possible?

2007 YOAMD Grand Prize Winners

Then:

Michael
Jessica
Tyler-13
Ashley-11
Jacob-6

I put the kids ages in just so you know their size....

And maybe just a mouse or wdw logo on the bottom?

Can you make a big one like the Clayton one, that was awesome.

Thanks for all your time and effort in doing these. They really are quite awesome!!!

WOW, how awesome to win that!!! I tried to style it like the Clayton one. Here you go!!! :goodvibes

Untitled-7-5.jpg

Hi Lisa!!

Thank you so much for the stick family designs we all love them!! Could I please ask you for one more?? I just had a name change and was wondering if you could have the couples holding hands like I've seen on some?? These designs are great and we can't wait to wear the shirts on our upcoming Sept trip.

top - Making Magical Memories
Nini - female
P-pop male
(holding hands)

Aunt Michele - female
Uncle Ed - male
(holding hands)

Mommy - female
Daddy - male
Riley - 2 yr old female
coming soon baby
(all holding hands)
bottom - Walt Disney World 2008

Thanks again for all your help and hardwork!!!

I would love it if you could design one for my family's 1st ever Disney vacation??

Our First Disney Vacation

Steve- Adult male
Reagan- Adult female
Skye- 11 yr old girl
Noah 8 yr old boy

The Vandenburgh Family September 2008

Maybe with the WDW logo or something...

Thank you so much if you can

I would love it if you could design one for my family's 1st ever Disney vacation??

Our First Disney Vacation

Steve- Adult male
Reagan- Adult female
Skye- 11 yr old girl
Noah 8 yr old boy

The Vandenburgh Family September 2008

Maybe with the WDW logo or something...

Thank you so much if you can

Here you go :goodvibes
aaa-12.jpg

Hi Lisa!!

Thank you so much for the stick family designs we all love them!! Could I please ask you for one more?? I just had a name change and was wondering if you could have the couples holding hands like I've seen on some?? These designs are great and we can't wait to wear the shirts on our upcoming Sept trip.

top - Making Magical Memories
Nini - female
P-pop male
(holding hands)

Aunt Michele - female
Uncle Ed - male
(holding hands)

Mommy - female
Daddy - male
Riley - 2 yr old female
coming soon baby
(all holding hands)
bottom - Walt Disney World 2008

Thanks again for all your help and hardwork!!!

One more try :goodvibes

1-21.jpg

Hi. Would it be possible for you to make a design for us? We are 2 families going to Disney World for my daughters 10th b'day. Her best friend is going with us along with her best friends dad (my best friend) and the little brother.

TIA,
Wendi

Wendi (me) (Mom)
Missy(b'day girl) (10)

Brian (my best friend)
Brittany (Missys best friend) (10)
Bryan (Brits lil brother) (8)

Please feel free to add whatever you would like. Missy's fav character is Eeyore and we are staying at POP. I *think* I would like it to reference Missy's b'day and/or say something about best friends. I'm NO good at this AT ALL!!

Thank you so much!!!

Thanks so much Lisa!!! I love it, it's perfect!!! Thanks again and have a great day!!

Courtney

Hi. Would it be possible for you to make a design for us? We are 2 families going to Disney World for my daughters 10th b'day. Her best friend is going with us along with her best friends dad (my best friend) and the little brother.

TIA,
Wendi

Wendi (me) (Mom)
Missy(b'day girl) (10)

Brian (my best friend)
Brittany (Missys best friend) (10)
Bryan (Brits lil brother) (8)

Please feel free to add whatever you would like. Missy's fav character is Eeyore and we are staying at POP. I *think* I would like it to reference Missy's b'day and/or say something about best friends. I'm NO good at this AT ALL!!

Thank you so much!!!

I couldn't think up anything great for the DISign so I made a few: :goodvibes

1111111.jpg

1-22.jpg

111-6.jpg

11-16.jpg

1111-3.jpg

11111-2.jpg

111111-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter