Original Stick Families - Be sure to read the first post :)

I just found this thread and I think your creations are great! We are going to WDW in Dec, 08 and I would love you to create a Christmas one for us. Here are the details: The Euchners

DH- David
Me- Lisa
DD (12) - Mykahla
DD (8) - Rebekah
DD (3) - Brenna

We are going along with my inlaws who are celebrating their 50th Anniv.

DGP- Dale
DGM - Elaine

Have you ever done a seperate one for an anniversary? Just curious.
:flower3:

Ok here are a couple for you including one for your inlaws :goodvibes
aaa-10.jpg

aaaa-1.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

I love these-they're adorable!!! Can I please get one.

Top: Making Magical Memories
Bottom: Our 1st WDW Vacation
September 12th-21st, 2008

Male---Daddy
Female---Miss Wendi (almost as tall as Daddy)
Girl---9---Erika
Boy---7---Austin (almost as tall as the girl)
Female---Mimi---67 (taller than kids, shorter than me)
Male---Pappy---67 (same size as Daddy)

Can I add in 2 dogs (if possible-if not, no problem)
Shadow---a black lab/rotweiller mix with brown paws
Bandit---a jug (smaller dog, pug and jack russel mix)

Also can I have a black border instead of red (if possible) I am printing on dark transfers for a red shirt and I'm afraid the red will blend too much or just do whatever you think best!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Here are the 2 dogs that I do have. I changed the border for you too. I did the same thing by putting them on red, but I was afraid the red would clash :lmao:

a-16.jpg

hi....total newbie here.
Could you please do a family for me....

The Harter Family
Walt Disney World
March 2009

DH --Gage
Me --Jen
Girl -- Emalene (3)
and, can you put Emalene between us?

Thanks so much! You all rock! I'm amazed by all you can do! I'm lucky to get photo shop to even open up!

a-16.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lisa,

This is sooooooooo adorable, Mimi (the grandmother is going to crack up laughing when she finally see's it!)

Is it possible to have Daddy and Miss Wendi holding hands too---like Mimi & Pappy. And flip the doggies name, Shadow is the bigger dog, Bandit the smaller---sorry I should have told you that---yeah they work out just fine---love 'em! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you so much! And for being soooo fast!

Thanks so much Lisa. The designs are great. Next question? How do I utilize them? What have others done with theirs? Thanks again, from one Lisa to another....princess:

The stick figures are adorable. I would love if you could personalize one for our upcoming trip.

The Crisp Family - across the top

1. Chris - male (dad)
2. Robin - female (mom)
3. Colin - male (teenage son)
4. Carstin - female (9 year old daughter)

then across the bottom something like Disney Vacation 2009. I really appreciate it. This is my first attempt at making shirts. Wish me luck!!!

Lisa,

This is sooooooooo adorable, Mimi (the grandmother is going to crack up laughing when she finally see's it!)

Is it possible to have Daddy and Miss Wendi holding hands too---like Mimi & Pappy. And flip the doggies name, Shadow is the bigger dog, Bandit the smaller---sorry I should have told you that---yeah they work out just fine---love 'em! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you so much! And for being soooo fast!

My fault with the dogs, you did say which was bigger, I changed the order of the dogs (it just looked better with the little one closer but didn't change the names :eek: I made the Daddy and Miss Wendi holding hands and made Pappy and Mimi holding hands a little more. :banana:

a-16.jpg

hi....total newbie here.
Could you please do a family for me....

The Harter Family
Walt Disney World
March 2009

DH --Gage
Me --Jen
Girl -- Emalene (3)
and, can you put Emalene between us?

Thanks so much! You all rock! I'm amazed by all you can do! I'm lucky to get photo shop to even open up!

You would be surprised how good you get when you spend as much time here :scared1: :lmao: LOL!!! Here you go :goodvibes

aa-19.jpg

Thanks so much Lisa. The designs are great. Next question? How do I utilize them? What have others done with theirs? Thanks again, from one Lisa to another....princess:

Most people make the Tshirts with them. All you need is the DARK Tshirt transfer paper and print it out and iron it on. There have also been some luggage tags and some window clings. I have also seen other DISigns on bags and such. It is up to you :goodvibes

Thanks so much again for the designs. I set up an account on photo bucket and added the designs to my album. Another ? after you transfer it, how well do they wash? I know we won't wear them until we go, but since we are staying at Beach Club Villas for 7 days, I might want to wash them and wear them to another park. Thanks so much!:worship:

So, so cute!! I love it! You have an amazing talent!
I love this site already and I am totally addicted! Yikes!

Thanks so much again for the designs. I set up an account on photo bucket and added the designs to my album. Another ? after you transfer it, how well do they wash? I know we won't wear them until we go, but since we are staying at Beach Club Villas for 7 days, I might want to wash them and wear them to another park. Thanks so much!:worship:

People have varying degrees of how well they hold up. When you wash them a couple of precautions are to wash them inside out and don't dry them.

The stick figures are adorable. I would love if you could personalize one for our upcoming trip.

The Crisp Family - across the top

1. Chris - male (dad)
2. Robin - female (mom)
3. Colin - male (teenage son)
4. Carstin - female (9 year old daughter)

then across the bottom something like Disney Vacation 2009. I really appreciate it. This is my first attempt at making shirts. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck with the shirts! Follow the directions on the transfers and you should be fine! Here you go :goodvibes

a-17.jpg

These are excellent and I would love one for our upcoming trip:

Across the Top: It's All About Clayton

1st row: Dad (man), Clayton (boy age 3) in middle, Mom (woman)

2nd Row: Mo Mo (man) Fay Fay (woman) holding hands, No No (man) Ya Ya (woman) holding hands

3rd Row: Brian (man) Kelly (woman) holding hands, Bryceton (man) Kat (woman) holding hands

Across the Bottom: Disney by Land and Sea
January 2009

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi! I'm new to these boards and saw your design and absolutely love it!! My husband and I are going to Disney in Sept w/our 2 yr old daughter, my in laws and my husbands Aunt and Uncle. I was wondering if you could make 2 diff designs up for us?? I greatly appreciate it!

First design:
(on top) Making Magical Memories

Nini - adult female
P-pop - adult male
Aunt Michele - adult female
Uncle Eddie (adult male)
Mommy - (adult female)
Daddy - (adult male)
Riley - (little girl 2 yrs old)
coming soon baby (I'm pregnant and due in March)

(on bottom) Walt Disney World 2008

2nd design:
top - Making Magical Memories

Lisa - adult female
Gene - adult male
Michele - adult female
Ed - adult male
Courtney - adult female
Ray - adult male
Riley - little girl
baby coming soon

bottom: Walt Disney World 2008

Thanks again for your time regarding this request. I truly appreciate it!!

~Courtney

I'd like Making Magical Memories on the top and Walt Disney World 2008 on the bottom
Joe - Man
Diane - Woman
Denise - woman
Quill - man
Daniella - woman
Emma - 3 year old girl
Trevor - 4 month old boy
Andrea - woman
Jade-preteen girl
Joey - preteen boy
Ashton - 1.5 year old boy

can you do a family tree style?
Joe and Diane at the top (grandma and grandpa)
Denise as 1 branch (their daughter)
Daniella, Quill as 1 branch (their daughter) and Emma and Trevor-their kids
Andrea as 1 branch (their daughter) and Jade, Joey and Ashton as her kids

Thanks so much!!!!

Your designs are so cute! I was wondering if you could make one for our December trip. My sister and I are taking our mother and our sons.

Making Magical Memories on the top

Christmas 2008 on the bottom

Names
Noah (10 year old boy)
Mary (adult)
Nana (adult)
Kathy (adult)
John (3 year old boy)
(or if it looks better put the boys next to Nana)

I was thinking of having Nana in the middle and each mom/son on either side. If you could keep Mary & Noah together and Kathy & John together.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter