OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

About to set sail on the Magic in a few days and wanted to say thanks to OrcaPotter and all the DISigners on the board!

Your DISigns prompted me to start creating and editing some of the stuff I found online, and I just finished printing and laminating signs for our group, and they look awesome. (Printed at FedEx office on cardstock, then cut out and laminated, then recut).

So thanks for the great inspiration and ideas!

-Barrey

About to set sail on the Magic in a few days and wanted to say thanks to OrcaPotter and all the DISigners on the board!

Your DISigns prompted me to start creating and editing some of the stuff I found online, and I just finished printing and laminating signs for our group, and they look awesome. (Printed at FedEx office on cardstock, then cut out and laminated, then recut).

So thanks for the great inspiration and ideas!

-Barrey

You're welcome ;) Good luck!

Attn: shezfrombermuda and Stevens--Please let me know if you would like me to go forward with your requests. Stevens, let me know which disigns you would like and what to customize them with.

Below are the requests for lahicks68. Let me know when you have downloaded them, and enjoy your cruise!

Requestlahicks6801_zps405ae1b5.png

Requestlahicks6803_zps6eda5e00.png

Requestlahicks6802_zpsc9226c28.png

Thank you for the wonderful designs! Just one thing - February is spelled wrong on the beach Mickey disign - is it possible to fix it? If not I will make due. I will download tomorrow when I have computer available. I can't download from my husband's iPad. Thanks again!

I found your thread while searching for tip envelopes. I checked out your photobucket and fell in love with your 5x7 passport v8. Too bad my kids are grown. But I downloaded some of the autograph pages for DS. He is such a kid at heart. pirate:

This December DD and her DH will be married 5 years and DH and I will be married 45. :lovestruc Also DH will retire the end of November….SO we are taking them to WDW the first week of December to Celebrate!!! party:

I want to make it really special. We have never been to WDW during the holidays and I am really looking forward to the Holidays Around the World event at Epcot.

Do you ever do a passport especially for that time of year, highlighting this event? I did not see anything in your photobucket. The drinking passport really isn’t for us. But I would love to have something to commemorate our visit beyond just the regular passport.

Nothing to personalize…Just December 2013.

Thanks again for all the beautiful work.

Thank you for the wonderful designs! Just one thing - February is spelled wrong on the beach Mickey disign - is it possible to fix it? If not I will make due. I will download tomorrow when I have computer available. I can't download from my husband's iPad. Thanks again!

Oh no! Sorry I could not get to this sooner. Harder to pick up typos with that font.

Let me know if you would like a fixed file upon your return.

I found your thread while searching for tip envelopes. I checked out your photobucket and fell in love with your 5x7 passport v8. Too bad my kids are grown. But I downloaded some of the autograph pages for DS. He is such a kid at heart. pirate:

This December DD and her DH will be married 5 years and DH and I will be married 45. :lovestruc Also DH will retire the end of November….SO we are taking them to WDW the first week of December to Celebrate!!! party:

I want to make it really special. We have never been to WDW during the holidays and I am really looking forward to the Holidays Around the World event at Epcot.

Do you ever do a passport especially for that time of year, highlighting this event? I did not see anything in your photobucket. The drinking passport really isn’t for us. But I would love to have something to commemorate our visit beyond just the regular passport.

Nothing to personalize…Just December 2013.

Thanks again for all the beautiful work.

Thank you for the compliments, but I think you're posting in the wrong designer thread. I do not have any passport designs or autograph pages. Currently, I am unable to make any new custom designs but I would be open to it over the summer. If you post your specifics, I'll set it aside for when I get back from my Alaskan vacation in June.

Thank you for the compliments, but I think you're posting in the wrong designer thread. I do not have any passport designs or autograph pages. Currently, I am unable to make any new custom designs but I would be open to it over the summer. If you post your specifics, I'll set it aside for when I get back from my Alaskan vacation in June.

Sorry, I have been doing so many “cut & pastes” that I got my wires crossed. :crazy2:
Yours were the gorgeous cruise designs with the adorable saluting Mickeys. DH and I want to do a “just us” trip next year and may do a cruise. I had saved your info for that trip, not the Christmas trip. So sorry for the error. I will deffinetly be saving your info for that trip once we have dates set. I really loved Mickey and saved the image so that when I need mine, I can show you just what I fell in love with.

Thanks for your quick response and again, sorry. :blush:

OrcaPotter

hey my boyfriend cant make our cruise in april so can you make me like 4 new magnets for me and my girlfriend heres the info
Natasha & Irene
Disney Fantasy April 20th-27th im not picky on designs i just need replacements i would really appreciate it thanks soooo much

Hello!
I Love your Disigns! Could I request this one please?
DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
Dates: February 15-22, 2014
Grand Cayman, Costa May, Cozumel, Castaway Cay

I don't need the names on it.
Thank you so much!
I know it is early but we did the magnets on the last cruise and my kids (and everyone else loved them)! Magnets are like potatoe chips-you can't just have one.:rotfl2:
Thank you so much. I appreciate it!
Jessica

Hi there!

Love your designs - so hard to narrow down but here are a few of my favorites:

DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
7 nights only
October 5th - 12th, 2013
Port Canaveral * St. Maarten * St. Thomas * Castaway Cay

Staring: Tony, Roxann, Mike & Sharon

DCL Sisters Magnet ( Minnie & Daisy)
Rox & Sharon
Disney Fantasy
October 5th - 12th, 2013

KH Directions Magnet
Can you do a cruise ship background? And can you do a WDW background?

Thank you so much for your time & amazing talent :love:

Sorry, I have been doing so many “cut & pastes” that I got my wires crossed. :crazy2:
Yours were the gorgeous cruise designs with the adorable saluting Mickeys. DH and I want to do a “just us” trip next year and may do a cruise. I had saved your info for that trip, not the Christmas trip. So sorry for the error. I will deffinetly be saving your info for that trip once we have dates set. I really loved Mickey and saved the image so that when I need mine, I can show you just what I fell in love with.

Thanks for your quick response and again, sorry. :blush:

No worries! Let me know what you want when you get it all booked.

OrcaPotter

hey my boyfriend cant make our cruise in april so can you make me like 4 new magnets for me and my girlfriend heres the info
Natasha & Irene
Disney Fantasy April 20th-27th im not picky on designs i just need replacements i would really appreciate it thanks soooo much

Hello!
I Love your Disigns! Could I request this one please?
DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
Dates: February 15-22, 2014
Grand Cayman, Costa May, Cozumel, Castaway Cay

I don't need the names on it.
Thank you so much!
I know it is early but we did the magnets on the last cruise and my kids (and everyone else loved them)! Magnets are like potatoe chips-you can't just have one.:rotfl2:
Thank you so much. I appreciate it!
Jessica

Hi there!

Love your designs - so hard to narrow down but here are a few of my favorites:

DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
7 nights only
October 5th - 12th, 2013
Port Canaveral * St. Maarten * St. Thomas * Castaway Cay

Staring: Tony, Roxann, Mike & Sharon

DCL Sisters Magnet ( Minnie & Daisy)
Rox & Sharon
Disney Fantasy
October 5th - 12th, 2013

KH Directions Magnet
Can you do a cruise ship background? And can you do a WDW background?

Thank you so much for your time & amazing talent :love:

I'll be working on these requests over the next few weeks. Spring break is a the end of the month, so do not be surprised if they don't show until then! Thanks for your patience.

Thank you so much for your generosity! I love your designs! :thanks:

We have a family of 7 going on the Fantasy in July. Can I please get a Mickey DCL Porthole 3 for each member of the family? We are on the Eastern Cruise - July 13th - 20th!

Mike
Regina
Abby
Allison
Fred
Sandy
Mammaw

And a DCL Fantasy Retro Poster - don't list any names, just the dates of the cruise!

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your generosity! I love your designs! :thanks:

We have a family of 7 going on the Fantasy in July. Can I please get a Mickey DCL Porthole 3 for each member of the family? We are on the Eastern Cruise - July 13th - 20th!

Mike
Regina
Abby
Allison
Fred
Sandy
Mammaw

And a DCL Fantasy Retro Poster - don't list any names, just the dates of the cruise!

Thanks again!

I shall add these to my list. Look out for them at the end of the month!

Wondering if you could do an image for me please?
Requestminniefaye02.png

It is the disney wonder oval magnet
Please only change 2013 and April 8th-13th and put first voyage western cariribean

Thanks!*** I did change this from original request if you already completed original request no problem****

OrcaPotter,

Thank you for fulfulling my previous requests! Our door looked wonderful and I had many questions on who had made the disigns. I was able to cut off the dates on the DCL Wonder Postcard, so no worries. :goodvibes

We loved our cruise so much we booked another one, Disney Fantasy July 2014. I was wondering if I could get in a few early requests. Please and thank you. :hug:

DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
No Starring Names
St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay
July 12th-July 19th, 2014

DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
No Family Name

DCL Fantasy Oval Magnet
July 12th-July 19th
Eastern Caribbean instead of 50th Anniversary

Request Kbix3 3 (Back of Fantasy Ship Design w/Dumbo)(2 please)
One for The Martinez' (or The Martinez Family if that looks better)
One for The Hicks' (or the The Hicks Family if that looks better)

Do you have DCL Fantasy Postcard (like the Wonder)?
If you do may we please have 2 as well?
Sign changed from Roth Family to Martinez Family
Sign changed from Roth Family to Hicks Family

I asked for two family names as my parents will be traveling with us and I make the magnets for their door as well. I understand your time is limited and I am very early on my planning so I can wait. Your work as a teacher is very important and I appreciate all that you do.:yay:

Thank you again!

Lori

Spring break, folks! That means time to work on requests. Look for yours this week. :banana::banana::banana:

Below are all current requests that I had specifics on. Please let me know ASAP if there are any mistakes and when you have downloaded them.

luvnmy4kids
RequestLuvnmy4kids01_zps8da302cc.png

TgrFans
RequestTgrFans17_zps9d1ad3eb.png

RequestTgrFans16_zps2de55643.png

RequestTgrFans15_zps338b058a.png

RequestTgrFans14_zpse389b01a.png

RequestTgrFans13_zps2d309a6e.png

RequestTgrFans12_zpsd2a90e5f.png

RequestTgrFans11_zps60b439a5.png

RequestTgrFans10_zpsb74ab508.png

roxy217
Requestroxy21707_zps3c9238b9.png

Requestroxy21706_zps064c75fd.png

Requestroxy21705_zpsdba6ac95.png

Requestroxy21704_zpscbbbc53d.png

jasec2
Requestjasec202_zpsa4e0ad83.png

lahicks68
Requestlahicks6810_zpsdaf9b0a7.png

Requestlahicks6809_zps183f718a.png

Requestlahicks6808_zpsd0b43450.png

Requestlahicks6807_zpsb16e71ff.png

Requestlahicks6806_zpsf1405aae.png

Requestlahicks6805_zpsad09cf0f.png

Requestlahicks6804_zps2029cc39.png

Below are several new DISigns I made for my last Dream cruise. *Note* Text can be customized on almost all the new designs. Some images/characters cannot be changed. Any new requests for these particular designs, I will let you know if I can make any noted changes.

SignDCLDreamScooter_zpsc69b3c4e.png

MagnetDCLMothers-Daughters_zps941a491c.png

MagnetDCLGrandpaBest_zpsb3d2a213.png

MagnetDCLFamily_zpsb9841f2d.png

MagnetDCLDreamMad7532_zps10eaed2a.png

MagnetDCLDreamMad7530_zps0ce8520c.png

MagnetDCLDreamMad7528_zpsa5b9e9b8.png

MagnetDCLDreamGoofn_zpse4d952bf.png

MagnetDCLDreamBuffet_zpsafd33de0.png

MagnetDCLDreamBFFSea_zps37a77c07.png

MagnetDCLDreamBeach_zpse8ee0137.png

MagnetDCLDaddysGirl_zpse0209f14.png

MagnetDCLDreamAquaduck_zps2e0460aa.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter