• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

We are traveling in 2013 but I was in need of my request prior to Christmas. No worries as we have a back up plan :). Happy holidays!!!

I am glad to hear that all is well. My request is a few pages up just checking in with you. We leave on the 14th for our cruise. Please let me know if I need to repost my request.

Thanks,
Heather

The requests posted below are for those who are leaving this month or specifically stated they were needed by a certain date this month. If your request includes dates leaving in January, as previously stated, I will finish and post those after December 25th. I am unfortunately way too busy this month to work on anything but grading, lesson plans, and holiday activities.

carcam51

Requestcarcam5101.png

luveeyore

Requestluveeyore01.png

Requestluveeyore02.png

Requestluveeyore03.png

Requestluveeyore04.png

doylehd

Requestdoylehd01.png

Requestdoylehd02.png

Requestdoylehd03.png

Requestdoylehd04.png

Requestdoylehd05.png

foundinwonderland

Requestfoundinwonderland01.png

If you requested a design prior to this post and you need it before a certain date this month (December), please let me know if I missed it above. I believe the above folks are the only ones who need their requests this month. Again, all other current requests and new ones will be worked on after December 25th.

Reminder: Please do not quote back images. Thanks!

They are perfect and simply gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! Your work is awesome!

I can't wait to decorate our cabin doors with my new DISigns!

Heather

Thanks so much for doing these for me. They are wonderful. The girls wil love them. Iam off thefirst of the week so I can get them readybthen work until we leave Dec. 13. Thanks sgain for sharing!!!

First let me say WOW! I'm so addicted to this forum, and it's so, so nice of you and all the DISigners to take the time to share your talent with people you've never even met.

If you have the time, I'd love to give a couple of gifts to my mom and her sisters, who are taking their first-ever cruise on the Dream in January (color me jealous). I would so appreciate if you are able to make a couple of signs/magnets...

Gallery: Magnet/Sign DISigns
DISign name: Magnet/Sign DCL Retro Poster
Ship Name: Disney Dream
Name on ship: Dean Sisters Cruise
Date on bottom: January 31-February 3, 2013

DISign name: Magnet DCL Dream First Voyage
Text on the right: Sisters Cruise
Date on bottom: 2013

Enjoy your holiday break -- a couple of my friends are teachers, and one said that her kids ask her every day "how many more days?" She doesn't tell them, but says she knows exactly how many days ;) Thank you for sharing your talent!!!

Any of my designs in my portfolio can be dated 2013. As for "fall season" images, other than what I have for Halloween parties I currently do not.

Can I please request 2 magnets for our cruise in June?

In the Magnet and Sign DISigns Folder:
DCL Porthole 3
An Eastern
Disney Fantasy
June 15 - 22, 2013
With the name: Mammaw

DCL Porthole 3
An Eastern
Disney Fantasy
June 15 - 22, 2013
With the name: Sandy

Thank you so VERY MUCH!! :thanks:

Can I request one more?!?!? Don't want her to feel left out!

DCL Porthole 3
An Eastern
Disney Fantasy
June 15 - 22, 2013

Again, thank you for your time and you talent!:woohoo:

Love your disigns!! Wondering if you could do a few for our upcoming Eastern Fantasy cruise in June 2013. Could you please make:

DCL Fantasy Retro Movie Poster (with Mickey)
The Wilkinson Family
June 1-8, 2013

DCL Fantasy Retro Movie Poster (with Mickey)
VoVo, Papa and the Carey Boys (if this is possible)
June 1-8, 2013

DCL Fantasy Movie Poster (the one with Mickey that lists the Eastern ports of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay)
Starring: VoVo, Papa, Mitch, Pam, Jake, Trent, Sarah, Dylan, and Brenden
June 1-8, 2013

Thank you so much!

Hi! Family reunion on Western Fantasy cruise in January 2013. Would love to surprise everyone with magnets for the stateroom doors. Could you please make:

1. DCL Fantasy Retro Movie Poster (with Mickey)
The Beckett Family
January 19-26, 2013

2. DCL Fantasy Retro Movie Poster (with Mickey)
The Kelford Family
January 19-26, 2013

3. Magnet DCL Porthole Button with Cruis'n Cousins (names to be added on border set out below)
Aidan
Ryan
Colton
Siera
Carter
Logan

4. DCL Porthole 3 (one for each individual name below)
Shane
Cheryl
Graydon
Jackie
Brad
Celine
Beverly aka "Grandma" (if possible to add Grandma - if not, just Beverly)

5. DCL Porthole 2 (one for each individual name below)
Aidan
Ryan
Colton
Siera
Carter
Logan

Thank you so much! Absolutely adore your designs. Let me know if this is too much work for all of the individual designs!

First let me say WOW! I'm so addicted to this forum, and it's so, so nice of you and all the DISigners to take the time to share your talent with people you've never even met.

If you have the time, I'd love to give a couple of gifts to my mom and her sisters, who are taking their first-ever cruise on the Dream in January (color me jealous). I would so appreciate if you are able to make a couple of signs/magnets...

DISign name: Magnet/Sign DCL Retro Poster
Name on ship: Dean Sisters Cruise
Date on bottom: January 31-February 3, 2013

DISign name: Magnet DCL Dream First Voyage
Text on the right: Sisters Cruise
Date on bottom: 2013

Enjoy your holiday break -- a couple of my friends are teachers, and one said that her kids ask her every day "how many more days?" She doesn't tell them, but says she knows exactly how many days ;) Thank you for sharing your talent!!!

Can I please request 2 magnets for our cruise in June?

DCL Porthole 3
An Eastern
Disney Fantasy
June 15 - 22, 2013

DCL Porthole 3
An Eastern
Disney Fantasy
June 15 - 22, 2013
With the name: Sandy

Thank you so VERY MUCH!! :thanks:

All of the above requests are what I'm working on right now. If you requested something and it is not quoted in this post, please let me know.

OK, all current requests should be completed and listed below. Again, if you requested something from me and it is not posted, please let me know. My availability to work on DISigning is pretty open until January 4th. Please reply once you have downloaded your requests.

TgrFans

RequestTgrFans08.png

RequestTgrFans09.png

chibub

Requestchibub02.png

Requestchibub01.png

cbeckett
Because of the number of files, please go to my requests page on my Photobucket to download them. They will all have the file name of "Request cbeckett" followed by a number. There are 16 files total (I accidentally made 2 of the same file, so there is no number 14.
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/

blueladybug

Requestblueladybug03.png

Requestblueladybug02.png

Requestblueladybug01.png

THANK YOU for the magnets!!! I just printed them and put them on the magnet sheets and am letting the glue dry now. They look great!

Hi Orca!

Was hoping to get the following DISigns:

Gallery: Magnet and Sign DISigns
Image: Magnet DCL Dream First Voyage
Text: 2013 (instead of 2012)

Gallery: Magnet and Sign DISigns
Image: DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
Text: Could it say Dream instead of Fantasy? And the family name be: deCarvalho and the dates February 17th - February 21th, 2013

Thanks So Much!!!!! :)

I'm so sorry to be a bother, but I can't seem to see the images. I only see the signature ones.

Thanks

I'd love a few magnets for our cruise at the end of February!

From the Magnet and Sign DISign folder
DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
One for The Slakoff Family
One for The Russell Family
February 27 - March 2 2013 (for both)

Also from the Magnet and Sign DISign folder
DCL Oval Fantasy Maget
One for The Slakoff Family
One for The Russell Family
Just the year at the bottom 2013

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter