OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

OK, all current requests should be completed and listed below. Again, if you requested something from me and it is not posted, please let me know. My availability to work on DISigning is pretty open until January 4th. Please reply once you have downloaded your requests.

I know you've been swamped, but I have not seen this one yet:
(Requested in Post# 480 for our Feburary cruise)

Thanks in advance OrcaPotter!!

We'd love this for our February cruise.

Name of DISign from my portfolio:
DCL Oval Wonder Magnet

Name(s) to be included:
On the right side, please replace the words First Voyage with The Jewall Family?

Destination, dates, occasion, etc:
February 15th-23rd 2013.

Specific requests:
Change the ship Name to Magic

thanks again and Happy New Year,
Barrey

Hi, Happy New Year and thank you for preparing the magnets for our upcoming cruise. They look great and are going to be fun to have on the cruise.

One small change - for the individual portholes, can you change the text from "an eastern" to "a western" Disney Fantasy? The photo IDs are:
Requestcbeckett04.png to Requestcbeckett17.png.

Thanks again.
Cheryl

Hello. I was wondering if you would please be able to make the following:

1) DCL Oval Wonder Magnet-First Voayge with the dates 2009 June 28th-July 2nd

2) Magnet/Sign DCL Retro Poster Disney Dream The Patrick Family Jan 5th-9th, 2014

3) celebration button-Happy 30th Birthday!! (Can this be used as a DCL magnet?)

4) DCL sisters Magnet-Sail n Sisters Kiera & McKayla

Thank you very much for your time and hard work!! It is awesome and greatly appreciated!

This is a first request for me so if I miss anything please let me know. I know it is only a month out so if you do not have enough time I would completely understand. Here is what I am looking for:

Name of DISign from my portfolio DCL Postcard
Name(s) to be included Weisfeldt Family
Character(s) Mickey (already on DISign)
Destination, dates, occasion, etc February 10-14, 2013
Specific requests (such as colors, theme, etc) Just that the ship listed is the Disney Dream

Thank you so much in advance if you can do this for me. :)

Hi Orca!

Was hoping to get the following DISigns:

Gallery: Magnet and Sign DISigns
Image: Magnet DCL Dream First Voyage
Text: 2013 (instead of 2012)

Gallery: Magnet and Sign DISigns
Image: DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
Text: Could it say Dream instead of Fantasy? And the family name be: deCarvalho and the dates February 17th - February 21th, 2013

Thanks So Much!!!!! :)

I'd love a few magnets for our cruise at the end of February!

From the Magnet and Sign DISign folder
DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
One for The Slakoff Family
One for The Russell Family
February 27 - March 2 2013 (for both)

Also from the Magnet and Sign DISign folder
DCL Oval Fantasy Maget
One for The Slakoff Family
One for The Russell Family
Just the year at the bottom 2013

Thank you so much!

I know you've been swamped, but I have not seen this one yet:
(Requested in Post# 480 for our Feburary cruise)

Thanks in advance OrcaPotter!!

We'd love this for our February cruise.

Name of DISign from my portfolio:
DCL Oval Wonder Magnet

Name(s) to be included:
On the right side, please replace the words First Voyage with The Jewall Family?

Destination, dates, occasion, etc:
February 15th-23rd 2013.

Specific requests:
Change the ship Name to Magic

thanks again and Happy New Year,
Barrey

Hi, Happy New Year and thank you for preparing the magnets for our upcoming cruise. They look great and are going to be fun to have on the cruise.

One small change - for the individual portholes, can you change the text from "an eastern" to "a western" Disney Fantasy? The photo IDs are:

Thanks again.
Cheryl

Hello. I was wondering if you would please be able to make the following:

1) DCL Oval Wonder Magnet-First Voayge with the dates 2009 June 28th-July 2nd

2) Magnet/Sign DCL Retro Poster Disney Dream The Patrick Family Jan 5th-9th, 2014

3) celebration button-Happy 30th Birthday!! (Can this be used as a DCL magnet?)

4) DCL sisters Magnet-Sail n Sisters Kiera & McKayla

Thank you very much for your time and hard work!! It is awesome and greatly appreciated!

This is a first request for me so if I miss anything please let me know. I know it is only a month out so if you do not have enough time I would completely understand. Here is what I am looking for:

Name of DISign from my portfolio DCL Postcard
Name(s) to be included Weisfeldt Family
Character(s) Mickey (already on DISign)
Destination, dates, occasion, etc February 10-14, 2013
Specific requests (such as colors, theme, etc) Just that the ship listed is the Disney Dream

Thank you so much in advance if you can do this for me. :)

Will be working on these requests tonight. Just an FYI that school begins again on Monday, and I will not be able to do much DISigning until February. I will have a few new DISigns available at that time, as I have been making some for my family's Dream cruise at the end of this month. I must stress again that requests should be made no later than 1 month in advance and please make sure that all specific information is included.

Thanks again.
Cheryl

I did not save the individual files for these because there are so many, so I'm going to have to go from the base again. It's going to take me a little while and I want to get the other requests out of the way. I'll do my best to get them done by the end of the weekend before I go back to work.

These should be all of the new requests as of today. Please let me know when you have downloaded your requests.

sunluvr321

Requestsunluvr32101_zps9c41a9b2.png

mariellen102

RequestMarielle10204_zps7e6c5174.png

RequestMarielle10203_zps0e3a1697.png

You can certainly use this as a magnet.

RequestMarielle10202_zpsdf70aff1.png

RequestMarielle10201_zps6a60bef2.png

barrey

Requestbarrey01_zps41d50b15.png

LeslieS

Requestleslies04_zps5a7bf0d5.png

Requestleslies03_zpsee9b7a8b.png

Requestleslies02_zpsb51a945b.png

Requestleslies01_zpsd94fc707.png

dwonderz

Requestdwonderz02_zpse2ff06eb.png

Requestdwonderz01_zps12fbdd95.png

Hi, If it is easier to modify the multiple portholes by just deleting "an eastern" from the sign, that is fine with me. I didn't mean to create all of the extra work for you and thought it would be a quick fix to change to "a western". If you run out of time, no worries, I have downloaded the family ones and can just go with those. I appreciate that you are doing this work in your free time.

Best regards, Cheryl

Hi, If it is easier to modify the multiple portholes by just deleting "an eastern" from the sign, that is fine with me. I didn't mean to create all of the extra work for you and thought it would be a quick fix to change to "a western". If you run out of time, no worries, I have downloaded the family ones and can just go with those. I appreciate that you are doing this work in your free time.

Best regards, Cheryl

Nah, it wasn't too bad. I use Photoshop CS5 to create my DISigns, so each file has a .psd file base where I can easily manipulate and change the layers in the image. These are large memory files, so when I have a large number of requests of the same exact image, I'll just save the .png files. I take a risk doing this, and I should learn my lesson that when I do, there's usually something that needs to be fixed. Murphy's Law, I guess. So, I had to go in and re-do each individual file from the one .psd base I made. It should be accurate now. All the new files are the first ones:

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/

Alright, folks. Back to school tomorrow. The rest of this month is going to be very busy, so I will not be working on requests until the second week of February, at the earliest.

You are welcome to post requests, but please note that if you need them before February 10th, I will be unable to finish them in time.

I will have several new DISigns to share around then, too.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

I know you are very busy but I would really appreciate if you could do the following two magnets:

DC Dream Retro Poster with Mickey
The Thornhill Family
Feb 10 - 14

and

DCL Postcard with Mickey
Burrows Family
Feb 10-14

Thanks so much! You do a fabulous job. :)

Your designs are exceptional.:yay: I would like to make a request for the following, if you have time. I believe have read you requirements for requests correctly. So here goes:

DCL Wonder Retro Poster (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Change Pacific Coastal Cruise to Western Caribbean Cruise (if not possible can you just take it off)
Cruise dates are February 25th-March 2, 2013

DCL Oval Wonder Magnet (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Change First Voyage to Western Caribbean

DCL Wonder Postcard (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Can you put Grand Cayman on the sign?

Thank you in advance for your time and if you are unable to make these disigns I totally understand.

Lori

Hiya, I wondered if its possible if you could make me some lovely designs for put stateroom door!!:) we will be on the Disney magic June 8th alone the med! Our family family is Stevens, if possible could you do one with our family name on and individual ones, for my husband lee ( he likes mickey), my daughter Rosie( she like tangled/ doc mcstuffins) and myself (I like ariel the mermaid, and also it will be my birthday on the ship will be 27!)
Many thanks,
Tiffany Stevens xxxxx

Hi,

I know you are very busy but I would really appreciate if you could do the following two magnets:

DC Dream Retro Poster with Mickey
The Thornhill Family
Feb 10 - 14

and

DCL Postcard with Mickey
Burrows Family
Feb 10-14

Thanks so much! You do a fabulous job. :)

I'm sorry I could not get to your requests before you left. If you are still interested in having them after you return, just let me know.

Your designs are exceptional.:yay: I would like to make a request for the following, if you have time. I believe have read you requirements for requests correctly. So here goes:

DCL Wonder Retro Poster (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Change Pacific Coastal Cruise to Western Caribbean Cruise (if not possible can you just take it off)

DCL Oval Wonder Magnet (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Change First Voyage to Western Caribbean

DCL Wonder Postcard (Magnet and Sign Disigns folder)
Can you put Grand Cayman on the sign?

Thank you in advance for your time and if you are unable to make these disigns I totally understand.

Lori

I thought I'd have time this weekend to get to requests but alas, that did not happen. This time of year is quickly proving to be the busiest as I prep for my formal evaluation and state exams. It's a holiday weekend next weekend, though, so I hope to get to these requests by then before you leave. Thanks for your patience.

Hiya, I wondered if its possible if you could make me some lovely designs for put stateroom door!!:) we will be on the Disney magic June 8th alone the med! Our family family is Stevens, if possible could you do one with our family name on and individual ones, for my husband lee ( he likes mickey), my daughter Rosie( she like tangled/ doc mcstuffins) and myself (I like ariel the mermaid, and also it will be my birthday on the ship will be 27!)
Many thanks,
Tiffany Stevens xxxxx

I'd be more than happy to make some designs for you. There is a link on the first post in this thread that will take you to my portfolio on Photobucket. Choose from any of those designs with what text you want changed, and post a reply using the format outlined in the first post. If there is a design you like but you want the character changed, depending on the design, I can change it for you.

Since your cruise is not until summer, I have no doubts I'll be finished with whatever you request before you leave!

Thank you for letting me know. Yes, If you are able I can wait for the disigns I requested. I'm printing them myself for magnets on my door and as a cover to a scrapbook. So I would still have time to do it before my cruise. But if you can't get to it I totally understand. I have a 6 year old and two year old twins, on top of a full time job, I know busy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter