OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Thank you for your patience. I hope these are what you're looking for. Let me know if there are any typos or anything, and PM me your email address so I can send you the full-size files.

All file sizes: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestCuriousandCuriouser5.png

RequestCuriousandCuriouser2.png

RequestCuriousandCuriouser1.png

RequestCuriousandCuriouser4.png

RequestCuriousandCuriouser3.png

Hi Orca Potter!! I love your DISigns!!

I have a few requests, if I may!

Name of DIsign: Itinerary Cover Page
Name to include: Ashlynn
Destination/Dates: Disney Land September 27-October 5, 2011
I wasn't sure if you have one for Disney Land but figured it couldn't hurt to ask!!

Name of DISign: Itinerary Cover Page
Name to Include: Braden
Destination/Dates: Disney Land September 27-October 5, 2011

Name of DISign: Halloween Party Itinerary
Name to Include: Ashlynn
Specific Request: Change the top title to "Mickey's Halloween Party"

Name of DISign: Halloween Party Itinerary
Name to Include: Braden
Specific Request: Change the top title to "Mickey's Halloween Party"

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my requests! If you are unable to help I understand. TIA

Hi Orca Potter!! I love your DISigns!!

I have a few requests, if I may!

I can certainly see about converting the WDW itinerary cover to a DLR version. I'll try to get those done within the next day or so for you.

I could not find a DLR version of the same image I used for the WDW itinerary cover page. I know it exists, but after an hour of searching, I couldn't find it. But I did find these neat vintage DLR comic book covers and thought they'd make cute covers. If you don't like it, I can just find a suitable Sleeping Beauty castle photo to use. Please let me know, and also PM me your email address for the full-size files.

Image sizes: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestAshbradnmom1.png

RequestAshbradnmom2.png

RequestAshbradnmom3.png

RequestAshbradnmom4.png

(And silverwolfe2003, I'm still on the search! You should definitely make it to Dragon*con ... it's the best fan con in the country and it will blow your mind! Doctor Who was really big there this year, too! Lots of Whovians.)

Please let me know when you've picked it up. Enjoy! :goodvibes As for the "DLR Magnet," unfortunately there is no such sign of its kind at WDW so no WDW version as of yet. I might be able to DISign something similar using the WDW gate sign, but it won't look as "realistic" as the marquee sign that had been at DLR. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

File size: 4.611 x 5.347 inches
Link to full-size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestBgsnmky1.png

RequestBgsnmky1.png

Picked it up! Love it thanks. Just want to make sure I just clicked on the link and did a right click to save. Looks smaller than normal, but I can blow it up right. Just making sure I saved correctly.

Don't worry on the other one..but it does look so cool at DL.

Just curious have you ever done a countdown calendar.
I do have this on another thread, but Allison is taking a break..so I was going to remove it. Let me know if you need an example....

Can I first say just how cool your designs are? Fantastic!

Wondering if you've done any Halloween designs of any MNSSHP stuff. Were going in a couple of weeks & I want to do shirts for the kids. If so, could I please get them personalized for

Riley
Ryan
Thea
Colin
Jura

Thanks so much. Again you do fantastic work.

Hi, I'd like to request the following:

Type of Disign: WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: The Moore Family
Character(s): Fab 6
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Dec. 10th-16th 2011
Specific requests

Thank you!

I absolutely love your designs!!!:worship: I was wondering if you could please customize the Tangled Yay Magnet?

Name of DISign: Tangled Yay Magnet
Name(s):none
Characters:Repunzel and Flynn
Destination, dates, occasion, etc
Specific requests: Please have it say, "We're going on a cruise" on the top section and then"Celebrating 10 WONDERful years of marriage" on the bottom section. If you can fit our dates on there too that would be great...October 9-16, 2011.

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Just curious have you ever done a countdown calendar.
I do have this on another thread, but Allison is taking a break..so I was going to remove it. Let me know if you need an example....

I have not done one; I've heard of others asking for them, though. If you have an example of what you'd like, I can do my best :goodvibes

Can I first say just how cool your designs are? Fantastic!

Wondering if you've done any Halloween designs of any MNSSHP stuff. Were going in a couple of weeks & I want to do shirts for the kids. If so, could I please get them personalized for

Riley
Ryan
Thea
Colin
Jura

Thanks so much. Again you do fantastic work.

I've yet to do any MNSSHP stuff; give me a few days and I shall whip something up :thumbsup2

Hi, I'd like to request the following:

Type of Disign: WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: The Moore Family
Character(s): Fab 6
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Dec. 10th-16th 2011
Specific requests

Thank you!

Sure, I should have that done by tomorrow.

I absolutely love your designs!!!:worship: I was wondering if you could please customize the Tangled Yay Magnet?

Name of DISign: Tangled Yay Magnet
Name(s):none
Characters:Repunzel and Flynn
Destination, dates, occasion, etc
Specific requests: Please have it say, "We're going on a cruise" on the top section and then"Celebrating 10 WONDERful years of marriage" on the bottom section. If you can fit our dates on there too that would be great...October 9-16, 2011.

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Sure, I should have that done by tomorrow evening as well.

Hi! I love your stuff!
You are not going to like me too much :D But I have a BUNCH if stuff that you do that I ADORE! I am going to WDW for a school field trip and I see so much that the other kids are going to LOVE!

I have to say though this http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestMouseMadness3.png made me laugh out loud! LOVE IT!!

Can I get this http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestSallyNeko21.png and instead of summer, do October? I dunno. I dont want it to say summer because we are going Sept 30-Oct 9th (another reason why you wont like me is because it is short notice) and it is for an archery tournament. So other suggestions is graciously taken.

Also, I saw this and LOVED it! Can the first one be "Victoria" instead of "The Hilton Family" and it say "vacation journal" instead of Official Trip Itinerary"? On the pages, you can again leave off "the Hilton Family" and not put anything there. Just the title and the dates...OH! put the date of it. Like the first one put September 30th. We arent doing the MNSSHP but we are going to be there 8 nights, 9 days and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one with the Clone Wars characters. If this is too much, no biggie I can just take it as it is with the dates changed and 10 different days?

Thank you so much! If the journal is too much, I totally understand. I have no idea how busy you are. I just loved them and had to try. Thank you!!

Jen

First of all let me just say sorry in case I make any errors in the content of this request. I am a first-timer and I am not sure if this is the right way to request or not.

I am looking for a cover page for our DD's Vacation Journal and I like the format/picture/look of the photobucket file "Itinerary Cover Page" (Cinderella's castle with the mickey balloons) So, as per your instructions this is what I would like PLEASE -

Itinerarary Cover Page
Johanna (instead of "The Hilton Family")
AS IS with the castle, balloons, etc
Walt Disney World
Official Trip Journal (instead of "official trip itinerary")
April 14th-21st, 2012

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! :banana:
Charity

If you've requested something from me, please read the whole post. I've gotten a bit done tonight. If you do not see your request, I am still working on it for you. Thanks for your patience. The A/C in my house broke two days ago and won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest. This, living in Florida, is not a pleasant working experience--and my copy of Photoshop is on my desktop! So I work at night when it is a smidge cooler :laughing: As always, please let me know when you've downloaded your requests. Thanks and enjoy!

silverwolfe2003
It took me a while to fit what I had in my head to what I could find as far as images to use. They're not exactly what you requested, but I think you'll like them. I had fun, and once I got started the ideas kept coming. They're large enough to use as a T-shirt transfer, and you can re-size them down for any other use. Because they're big files, you should probably PM me your email address so I can send them directly to you to ensure they're saved at their original size.

File size: 10.417 x 8.333 inches

DWDISign2.png

File sizes: 9.403 x 11.569 inches

DWDISign3.png

DWDISign4.png

(I could not help myself! :rotfl2:)

File size: 12.5 x 9.375 inches

DWDISign5.png

BlakesMom
Enjoy! Please PM me your email address for the full-sized file.

File size: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestBlakesmom.png

candace2
Enjoy! I did not like how squeezed "of marriage" looked, so I left it as "Celebrating 10 Wonderful Years" ... if you would prefer "of marriage" to still make it on there, I'll do some more edits. Let me know.

File size: 3.437 x 2.656 inches
Link to Full-sized File: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestCandace2.png

RequestCandace2.png

JenGC
I'm glad you like my work! I went ahead and did your first request, however, you're going to have to use the request format for your second request so I understand exactly what you want. Use the format for each separate DISign, because I think you want multiple pages? Let me know.

File size: 14.056 x 9.542 inches
PM me your email address for the full-sized file

RequestJenGC1.png

204charity
Enjoy!

File size: 8.5 x 11 inches
PM me your email address for the full-sized file

Request204charity.png

-- Mamamika, I'll be working on your DISigns this week.
-- ANYONE who PM'd me your email address and I have not sent you your file by email, please PM me again to remind me. Because the heat does things to my brain!

JenGC
I'm glad you like my work! I went ahead and did your first request, however, you're going to have to use the request format for your second request so I understand exactly what you want. Use the format for each separate DISign, because I think you want multiple pages? Let me know.

I am sooooo sorry! I swear I read the first post but then started to skim after the pictures and went right over the form! Bad Jen!

Thanks for doing that design for me. I will just stick to it.

Thanks again!!
Jen

candace2
Enjoy! I did not like how squeezed "of marriage" looked, so I left it as "Celebrating 10 Wonderful Years" ... if you would prefer "of marriage" to still make it on there, I'll do some more edits. Let me know.

I love it and totally trust you if you think it looks to squeezed. I was wondering if I could get you to change from "we going on a cruise" to "we're on a cruise" and I was hoping to use it as a large door magnet, so if you can make it any bigger that would be great...like maybe the size of an 11 x 8.5 sheet of paper.

Thank you for sharing your gift! You're awesome!!

The Dr. Who DISigns are quite clever. :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes

I am sooooo sorry! I swear I read the first post but then started to skim after the pictures and went right over the form! Bad Jen!

Thanks for doing that design for me. I will just stick to it.

Thanks again!!
Jen

No problem, enjoy!

I love it and totally trust you if you think it looks to squeezed. I was wondering if I could get you to change from "we going on a cruise" to "we're on a cruise" and I was hoping to use it as a large door magnet, so if you can make it any bigger that would be great...like maybe the size of an 11 x 8.5 sheet of paper.

Thank you for sharing your gift! You're awesome!!

I'm glad you like it! I did not realize you wanted it that large. The original image size was pretty small and I had used it myself for a Disneyland magnet. I went searching for a large screencap to re-do it, and it's well over 8.5 x 11 inches now. The increased size allowed me to some some minor changes to the DISign, too. Please PM me your email address so I can send you the full-sized file. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter