OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Thanks you so much for doing my two request. Our daughter is going to love it.
Great job!

Kim

Hi there, Jasec2! I hope you like it; I had a bit of a snaffoo due to me accidentally saving a different image over the original cruise itinerary file. So, this looks a little bit different from the original template I had. Please let me know if any corrections are needed. Have fun on your cruise!

Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
URL to full size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestJasec2.png

RequestJasec2.png

Katievito
and Cinderelley, I'm glad you like them! Enjoy :goodvibes

Name of DISign Doctor Who Magnet (MagnetDLTardis.jpg)
Name(s) to be included - No name needed just wanted to change DisneyLand to Disney Dream
Character(s) - same as the original
Destination, dates, occasion, etc - none needed
Specific requests -

I just saw your Doctor Who Magnet and my Husband is a huge fan. I was hoping you could change DisneyLand to Disney Dream so I can hang it on our stateroom door. Thanks so much.
Allison

I have returned from my getaway early and have whipped up a few examples of luggage tag DISigns. They're up in my Photobucket portfolio now.

LuggageTagA.png

LuggageTagB.png

LuggageTagC.png

Requested for my niece, who is starting Kindergarten next week, here are some new DISigns. They're in basic label format, good for folders/etc

SchoolLabelA.png

SchoolLabelB.png

SchoolLabelC.png

I am enjoying your creations and plan to use some of your cruise ones in a couple of weeks. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.

You do some great work! When you have a chance, could you make:

Name of DISign : WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: Reagan and Cameron
Character(s): Princesses/Minnie
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: February 12-18 2012
Specific requests

No rush obviously. We've still got a few months! :-)

Thank you in advance!

KH Group Magnet
The Evans Family Do Disney World
The ones in the Picture
Can you make another of the same picture, but with The Evans Family board the Dream and have the dates December 15th to 18th

Thank you so much!!

Let me know what you think! :)

Image size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Link to full size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestMamasmurf.png

RequestMamasmurf.png

Also ...
KH Group Magnet
The Evans Family Do Disney World
The ones in the Picture
Can you make another of the same picture, but with The Evans Family board the Dream and have the dates December 15th to 18th

Hi goofytiggerfan! I'm getting ready to complete your request, but I want to clear up your info just to make sure. You want two separate versions of the KH Group Magnet, one for Disney World and the other for the Dream? And for the WDW one, do you just want "2012" as your date? Is the December 15th to 18th dates in 2011 or 2012, or do you not want the year added? Please let me know :)

I updated my OP rules a bit with just some requests and reminders:

- Please try to use the request format I've provided. It helps make sure I understand your requests. Copy/paste it into your response :)

- I would recommend subscribing to this thread so that you're sure to know when I respond to you.

- Lastly, my pro account with Photobucket is ending. It's now very important you let me know when you've downloaded your request(s)! I will be deleting requests after they've been picked up to make sure my bandwidth and storage numbers stay in the green.

Thanks everyone! :lovestruc

I love your itineraries and would love to have one for our trip next month.

Name of DISign: WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: Thompson Family
Character(s): Mickey, Minnie, Pluto
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Sept 23, 2011 to Oct 1,2011
Specific requests

Thanks in advance

goofytiggerfan, I hope these will work. Please let me know when you've downloaded them. Enjoy!

Images sizes: 18.9 x 15.873 inches square
Links to full sizes: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestgoofytiggerfan2.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestgoofytiggerfan.png

Requestgoofytiggerfan2.png

Requestgoofytiggerfan.png

MinnieGg4, please let me know when you've downloaded yours. Enjoy!

Image size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Link to full size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestMinnieGg4.png

RequestMinnieGg4.png

[QUOTE MinnieGg4, please let me know when you've downloaded yours. Enjoy!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks it looks great.

Your itinerary pages are soooo cute!! May I please request one? Thanks! :flower3:

Name of DISign: Our First WDW Trip Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: Holmes Family
Character(s): Fab 6 and Tink
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: January 21-28, 2012
Specific requests

Please let me know what you think. I will need to email you the full size image, as my pro account has expired. Please PM me your email addy and I'll get it to you pronto.

Full size: 8.5 x 11 inches (email for full size file)

RequestBubsmoljo.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter