Orbitz Discounts

Sammyjo199

Mouseketeer
How do you get the Disney discount and orbitz discount? I only see a spot to put in the orbitz discount but not how or where to put in the current Disney discount?

How do you get the Disney discount and orbitz discount? I only see a spot to put in the orbitz discount but not how or where to put in the current Disney discount?

You only need to put in the orbitz code on the first page as there's no code for the Disney discount. When you click continue and the list of resort choices come up, each resort that has both the orbitz and Disney discount will have a "promo code eligible" message. Keep in mind that not all resorts/room categories are eligible for both discounts, so like with Disney, you might have to be flexible with your resort choice.

So I noticed today that Disney site shows no rooms available for pretty much anything ( only Poly villa, BLT, and GFV). When I go onto Orbitz almost everything is available. How is this possible?

So I noticed today that Disney site shows no rooms available for pretty much anything ( only Poly villa, BLT, and GFV). When I go onto Orbitz almost everything is available. How is this possible?

Are you looking at a particular discount offer on the Disney website? When Disney discounts rooms, it's not all rooms at all resorts. They do it to reduce their inventory. It's possible you are looking at rooms that are listed at "rack rate".

Last edited:

Hmm. I just put in my dates and clicked search ( didn't see an option for a specific offer)

THIS. I'm having the same exact issue. Called Disney and was told they are updating their site. Now 7 hours later and still no success. I just need one night (late August). So frustrating

You could try booking through orbitz. With the coupon code its actually cheaper (though there may be a limitation for the coupon code ie. minimum 2 night stay). But they had pretty much everything available so i did that.

You could try booking through orbitz. With the coupon code its actually cheaper (though there may be a limitation for the coupon code ie. minimum 2 night stay). But they had pretty much everything available so i did that.

Can you share what the coupon code is?? I don't know of one...

Just booked Animal Kingdom using Orbitz using 48HRSALE. I always google "Orbitz" and Promo code to find what is available.

Woo hoo!!!! That code worked! Signed up for Orbitz Rewards and that code saved me $22.51 for the one night! Thank you!!

Does anyone know when Orbitz codes will be released for January. All I see now, expire Dec.31.

Quick question about some Orbitz discounts, I've noticed recently that they have been limiting their discounts to a 'maximum $150 discount'. Does that just tend to be for the summer months? I know previously there was no maximum number.

Orbitz promo code 48HRSALE is alive again, and valid for one night minimum stay; it expires August 19 at 12 noon CDT.

Quick question about some Orbitz discounts, I've noticed recently that they have been limiting their discounts to a 'maximum $150 discount'. Does that just tend to be for the summer months? I know previously there was no maximum number.
No idea, it's a new thing and hasn't been around long enough to know what the trend will be.
And it's only some of the discounts. Some, like the 48HRSALE that has run a few times this year, has no limit. Just can't predict when they'll come out

Questions: I'm assuming its legit to book with Orbitz. How do you connect the reservation to you MDE account? Just type in the reservation number?
Are there any restrictions if you book with Orbitz rather than the disney website? I'm looking for a discount since DVC rentals don't have anything open for November.
I googled a code for Orbitz (Review15 for 15% off) but I'm unsure of what the Disney code is that people are referring to.
TIA
You only need to put in the orbitz code on the first page as there's no code for the Disney discount. When you click continue and the list of resort choices come up, each resort that has both the orbitz and Disney discount will have a "promo code eligible" message. Keep in mind that not all resorts/room categories are eligible for both discounts, so like with Disney, you might have to be flexible with your resort choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter