Options for Four

bebelle

DIS Veteran
We would like to take our nephew and my MIL to WDW May. What options do I have for three separate sleeping areas? I know there are bunk bed rooms in AK and WL. There are family suites at ASMu and AoA. Am I missing anything else? Price is not a concern but I do want just one room.

We would like to take our nephew and my MIL to WDW May. What options do I have for three separate sleeping areas? I know there are bunk bed rooms in AK and WL. There are family suites at ASMu and AoA. Am I missing anything else? Price is not a concern but I do want just one room.

There's also the Fort Wilderness Cabins.

My family of 5 stayed at the AoA last summer, and we loved having two bathrooms. Having a queen sized bed in a private room for the parents was a huge plus also. The pull out couch is quite comfortable due to having no annoying bar across your back. The table bed was like a regular double bed. We were very happy with the accommodations, and would not hesitate to stay there again.

If you don't mind all sleeping in the same space (just different beds), the MK and Epcot resorts have rooms for 5 that have two queens and a daybed.

Most of the deluxe resorts have rooms with two queen beds and a day bed.

As Deb said the most of the deluxe resorts have the 2 queens and a day bed in there normal rooms. I would also look at the DVC attachments to these resorts. A studio only has 2 beds but some of the one bedroom villas have a king bed a double sofa bed and a single pull out bed. For sure these are available at AKV and BLT @ Contemporary Resort. Not sure about the others. This would give you 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and a washer dryer. If cost was no problem I would go with a 1 bed at BLT. It is within walking distance of the MK and if you get a TPV you can watch the fireworks from your room.

As Deb said the most of the deluxe resorts have the 2 queens and a day bed in there normal rooms. I would also look at the DVC attachments to these resorts. A studio only has 2 beds but some of the one bedroom villas have a king bed a double sofa bed and a single pull out bed. For sure these are available at AKV and BLT @ Contemporary Resort. Not sure about the others. This would give you 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and a washer dryer. If cost was no problem I would go with a 1 bed at BLT. It is within walking distance of the MK and if you get a TPV you can watch the fireworks from your room.

The sleeper sofa in a DVC one bedroom is queen sized. It is in the living room. Like akl-fan says, BLT, AKV (except for the value villas) and OKW have the twin sized sleeper chair in the living room, too. And AKV(Kidani Village only) and BLT have a second bathroom just off the entrance in the one bedroom villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter