Only need SOUTH DAKOTA Class postcard project Help PLEASE Update 4/30

THANK YOU!!! The kids, teacher and myself are getting excited to see all of them Do you want me to repay you for postage?

No not at all. I was just used to it being under 50 cents, not over 2.00. We did have to use 2 stamps, but I thought it was neat to see how they look anyway. It has on the stamp how much they cost so if the kids are old enough u could do a math lesson to calculate cost.

Sending one from NJ

My daughter had this project too... Never thought to post here; great idea!! :)

When's the project over? I can send one from Malaysia but it might take a while!

Please do they are doing maps all year--so even if it takes a while it still would be fun to get one and the teacher is going to leave the world map up all year in the room Thanks

Hmm I replied in this thread a few days ago and I think it disappeared. :confused3

Anyway, I sent you a postcard from Alabama a few days ago!!! :)

Hello
I am the parent helper in my DD's class and they are learning about maps. We thought it would be fun to see if we can collect postcards from all 50 states and around the world. This will give them the chance to find it on the map and maybe a little about where the postcard came from.

If you are able to help Please send post cards to

Ms. Francis's Class
Merritt Academy
59900 Havenridge
New Haven, MI 48048

THANKS SO MUCH and I will send out updates as we get cards

So Far we have gotten
CA
MA
NV

I didn't read the whole thread but will send a Space Museum in NM one out Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter