• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only need SOUTH DAKOTA Class postcard project Help PLEASE Update 4/30

littlelulu33

Mouseketeer
Hello
I am the parent helper in my DD's class and they are learning about maps. We thought it would be fun to see if we can collect postcards from all 50 states and around the world. This will give them the chance to find it on the map and maybe a little about where the postcard came from.

If you are able to help Please send post cards to

Ms. Francis's Class
Merritt Academy
59900 Havenridge
New Haven, MI 48048

THANKS SO MUCH and I will send out updates as we get cards

So Far we have gotten
AK
AL
AR
AZ
CA
CO
CT
DE
FL
GA
HI
IA
ID
IL
IN
KS
KY
LA
MA
MD
ME
MI
MN
MO
MS
MT
NC
ND
NE
NH
NJ
NM
NY
NV
OH
OK
OR
PA
RI
SC
TN
TX
UT
VA
VT
WA
WI
WV
WY
Washington DC
St. John US V.I
Peru
Toronto
Spain
Denmark
Wells England
Edmonton
Cornwall England
Abu Dhabi
Newfoundland
Cape Breton
Egypt
Puerto Rico
New Brunswick
Barbados
Italy
Amsterdam
Germany
St Martin
British Virgin Island

I can send a few. Jackson Hole Wyoming, Lake Tahoe Nevada, and Sacramento Ca They will go out today.

I can send one from Manhattan, and I have friends in Canada and the UK that can get involved too!

Can you use on from Denmark? If you Can, send me the adress on a pm so i Can find it easy. I Will send one with the Queen on and the Royal family

I will send one out this week from MA.
My daughter did this in 4th grade and loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter