Only 1 thing

Saratoga Goofy

Mouseketeer
We are taking a 13 year old boy and 17 year old girl to Disney for their first times? What's one thing that they must do to have a fantastic time?

The most important thing is having a good plan. Spending a long time in line numerous times will dampen anyone's mood. Have a great trip!:wizard:

I find this ironic being a teenager myself, but limit all electronical devices. They really do take away from the magic. It's also okay to miss some daytime parades if it means getting on some rides with little wait. Also, let them go off on their own and few times, even if it's little things like getting fastpasses or going into the single rider lines, it gives both of you some time to take a break from eachother.
Hoped this helped!

Take advantage of Fastpass. Magic Kingdom has rides for all ages, Hollywood Studios is more for the teenaged crowd, and EPCOT is for older people. Animal Kingdom is kind of mixed, there's not too much to do there.

Have a good plan where you can do everything that you want in the right amount of time. Seriously go to all the parks and waterparks that you possibly can, and let the teenagers go off on their own and go on ALL the thrill rides :)

I would say that you need to let them decide what you want to do, but negotiate between their problems. For example, if your son were to say he wants to ride Everest, but your daughter doesn't want to, let her do her thing and then meet at a certain point.

Also, limit their usage of electronics. It takes away all the magic that happens when your texting during something like the new castle presentation.

Good Luck!

I would say that you need to let them decide what you want to do, but negotiate between their problems. For example, if your son were to say he wants to ride Everest, but your daughter doesn't want to, let her do her thing and then meet at a certain point.

Also, limit their usage of electronics. It takes away all the magic that happens when your texting during something like the new castle presentation.

Good Luck!

I would suggest trying some new deserts. one of my absolute favorites are dole whips! they are good summer fun treats (like a soft serve sundae but so much better!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter