Online check-in??

Mom in Heels

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone – I’m looking for some advice about online check-in since tomorrow we are 10 days away from our vacation (yay!! :yay:). Our family will be arriving at the resort WAY ahead of 3pm check-in time and we have also shipped a package that will be waiting at the front desk and have a rental stroller that will be waiting for us at Bell Services. Is there any reason to still go ahead and do online check-in if we are going to have face time with the front desk for all of the above reasons anyway or are there perks to it that we haven’t considered yet? Thank you for the advice!!

I have done this since it started and most of the time when we get there (around 11am) the rom is ready for us, even though checkin is at 3pm. This is at POP but I don't know where you are staying. When you get to the lobby, you just get in the online checkin line and your white packet is ready for you. All you have to do is show your license or other photo id and you are off! Over the last 5 years we have only had to wait in line once (this year) because a ME bus had jsut gotten in ahead of us. Typically, we are in and out of there in 10 minutes with our KTTW cards in hand!:coffee:

Agree with the PP and do online check in.

There is a spot there that asks for your estimated arrival time, and it ups your chances of your room being ready early (if your room type/occupancy of resort allows for it).

It doesn't hurt anything, but it sure can help :thumbsup2

There's really no reason why you shouldn't do online check-in, unless you have very specific room requests and prefer to discuss it in person and see your options (if any). And even then, doing online check-in doesn't preclude you from having that discussion once you arrive and find out your assigned room.

However, while many swear by online check-in as a way to get into your room early, online check-in does not guarantee that your room will be ready when you arrive prior to 3pm. It really just means that the paperwork will be pre-printed (since you tell them your expected arrival time) and possibly save you a few minutes at the desk.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter