Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I read on the previous post that you have entered your res. well before your 90 days and it tells you "sorry your to early." Is this what it's saying.

I am also well before my 90 days and tried to book bogusly, just to get a feel for the system........I am getting the dreaded error code. So scared at this point.

I thought maybe i was getting the error code because i was to early, that is until I read your post.

Tammy

I just tried and it retrieved my reservation but everything is greyed out until December 8th (we arrive December 16) - so it worked for me.... hopefully you will get it sorted before you actually need to book. Good luck!

I went in and added a celebraetion to our ADR at CRT, and I'm not seeing it. Can someone tell me where I can see it? I still see the button that says "add a celebration" and I already did it.

Thanks!

I just tried and it retrieved my reservation but everything is greyed out until December 8th (we arrive December 16) - so it worked for me.... hopefully you will get it sorted before you actually need to book. Good luck!

do you have to clear out your cookies if you put in your reservation number ahead of time?

Is the mac Safari working at all for the online reservations?

do you have to clear out your cookies if you put in your reservation number ahead of time?

Sorry this is something I can't answer as this was the first time I tried (and I did it from work. Just this one time of course ;)

I'm on a PC so also can't comment on safari.

I went in and added a celebraetion to our ADR at CRT, and I'm not seeing it. Can someone tell me where I can see it? I still see the button that says "add a celebration" and I already did it.

Thanks!

I can't answer definitively, but I can reiterate what I was told! A few pages back on this thread, I was told that your celebrations don't show up when you bring up your reservations, but they are, in fact, still there. You can always phone and verify with a castmember.

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but when talking with DVC yesterday, they mentioned that the ADR system is going back to 180 days starting on October 27. It is a direct switch on that date, meaning that reservations for all dates within that 90 day period (from 91 days in advance to 180 days in advance) all (are supposed to) become available on October 27.

I did all my online ADR's on my Macbook using Safari.

Me, too. Go in through the back door-- click on Discover on the main page, then click on either accomodations or theme park (depending on where the rrestaurant is located) then on dining and then on the restaurant name and 'make reservation.' Enter your reservation number there, and you should get right in.

Ack! Is anybody else having trouble booking using Safari or Firefox tonight? My window opens in less than 3 hours and Safari won't load the booking system at all, while Firefox gives me Error # E02020305001 when I try to associate my resort reservation number! :eek:

I had no problems playing around with the system today on my work PC using Google Chrome. Unfortunately, they don't make it for the Mac yet... :sad2:

ETA: Just tried this in Internet Exploder on a friend's PC and it wouldn't work for him either. Maybe it's Disney's problem...

So it turns out the problem was that we made our reservations using a Cast Member Friends & Family discount, so our reservation number is a different length than a regular reservation. :sad2: Fortunately, I was able to call at 7am and get everything we wanted.

When I realized that my problem was not browser-related, I went back and checked on Safari. It does work, it just takes sooooo long to load the form for each restaurant that you think the browser has stalled out, even though it hasn't.

I have a DVC reservation (from rented points), starting on 12/17/09. My 90 day mark is this Friday 9/18. Today I went into the dining area online and tried to retrive my room reservation using my 12 digit vacation confirmation number, I keep getting a message that says it can't find my reservation.

So i called Disney Dining and the CM confirmed my confirmation number and said that maybe my reservation couldn't be pulled up because today was before 90 days. I didn't want to argue with her based on what I've read here on the boards, but I am not comfortable crossing my fingers and hoping that the website recognizes my confirmation number on Friday morning at 3am! I want to see the "you're too early" message or even just my resort ressie with the dates >90 days out greyed out and unclickable.

Can anyone here give me advice as to what to do next or what might be wrong? Is it because it's a DVC reservation that I won't be able to see it until exactly 90 days? I can't believe that is the case but I can't figure out any other explanation. I've tried it on two different computers as well. Cleared cookies, the whole nine yards. :confused3

I'm really nervous b/c I'm responsible for making the reservations for my entire extended family, which includes CRT breakfast, Ohana Breakfast, and at least one California Grill dinner. :scared1:

I've tried numerous variations of the name on the reservations, mine, spelled all sorts of ways, every name in our villa, and the DVC member who rented to me. Nothing works. :headache:

I called Disney Dining again today and he was able to pull everything up correctly today but I still can't see anything online. He said to "call us if you can't pull your reservation on your 90 days out." They open at 7 - how am I supposed to call them when I can't log on at 3AM!?!?

I really hope one of you knows this answer.... I searched this thread but coudn't find anything.

I have a DVC reservation (from rented points), starting on 12/17/09. My 90 day mark is this Friday 9/18. Today I went into the dining area online and tried to retrive my room reservation using my 12 digit vacation confirmation number, I keep getting a message that says it can't find my reservation.

So i called Disney Dining and the CM confirmed my confirmation number and said that maybe my reservation couldn't be pulled up because today was before 90 days. I didn't want to argue with her based on what I've read here on the boards, but I am not comfortable crossing my fingers and hoping that the website recognizes my confirmation number on Friday morning at 3am! I want to see the "you're too early" message or even just my resort ressie with the dates >90 days out greyed out and unclickable.

Can anyone here give me advice as to what to do next or what might be wrong? Is it because it's a DVC reservation that I won't be able to see it until exactly 90 days? I can't believe that is the case but I can't figure out any other explanation. I've tried it on two different computers as well. Cleared cookies, the whole nine yards. :confused3

I'm really nervous b/c I'm responsible for making the reservations for my entire extended family, which includes CRT breakfast, Ohana Breakfast, and at least one California Grill dinner. :scared1:

I've tried numerous variations of the name on the reservations, mine, spelled all sorts of ways, every name in our villa, and the DVC member who rented to me. Nothing works. :headache:

I called Disney Dining again today and he was able to pull everything up correctly today but I still can't see anything online. He said to "call us if you can't pull your reservation on your 90 days out." They open at 7 - how am I supposed to call them when I can't log on at 3AM!?!?

I really hope one of you knows this answer.... I searched this thread but coudn't find anything.

I also bought pts. from a DVC member. Contact the DVC member and find out what phone # the reservation is in. Only they can contact member services to change anything about the ressie. I had them put it in my own home phone #. They (the DVC member) then contacted me to verify that the resssie had my phone and not theirs attached to it. I immediately went to the dining res. website and entered my "Comfirmation #" and "My phone #" and the ressie was recognized even though it did not open the dates for my resssie till my 90 day. I then, @ 2:00am Central time on my 90 day, opened up my ressie and my +10 opened immediatly.
I hope this info helps you! pixiedust:

I'm sure this has been asked, but OMG, soo many pages to scroll. When I go to the WDW dining site and retrieve my ADR's there is a button to click that will send me a comfirmation email. When I do that, I receive the email, but it is blank. I called Disney dining and asked the CM if they could email me the comfirmations but they said "not possibe". Any advice?
Thanks to all of you for your great ideas and info. It allowed me to get "almost" every ADR I wanted. :woohoo:

Michael

I'm sure this has been asked, but OMG, soo many pages to scroll. When I go to the WDW dining site and retrieve my ADR's there is a button to click that will send me a comfirmation email. When I do that, I receive the email, but it is blank. I called Disney dining and asked the CM if they could email me the comfirmations but they said "not possibe". Any advice?
Thanks to all of you for your great ideas and info. It allowed me to get "almost" every ADR I wanted. :woohoo:

Michael

If you are just trying to have an electronic record of the adrs then I would select the document by clicking control A then copy it by clicking control C and then paste it onto a new word document and save it. Voila!

If you are just trying to have an electronic record of the adrs then I would select the document by clicking control A then copy it by clicking control C and then paste it onto a new word document and save it. Voila!

Awesome! :thumbsup2 I never thought of that. I will try it tonight when I get home from work!
Thank you. I'll let you know the outcome.

Michael

I made it through my ADR date. I was up and logged on by 4 AM and done a little after 5:30. I'll called to confirm that they all worked (because I wanted a better CRT time) and I have 3 duplicates and a triplicate. The only thing I couldn't get today is Lunch with an Imagineer.

Also, I can't get a list to come up and I thought I heard you can do that..

Also, I can't get a list to come up and I thought I heard you can do that..

I'm curious about getting to the list of ADRs - or even seeing one of my ADRs online - too! When I click My Disney Vacation in the upper right-hand corner, it asks me to sign in, which I do. No list.

Then I scroll down to the part where you can put in your reservation number and arrival date, but no matter what number I put in - the hotel ressie # or any of my ADR #s - all it brings up is a general overview of my check-in and check-out dates.

What am I doing wrong? :confused3

I couldnt get a "list" of all of them, either -- I can key in the # and it will pull each up, but that doesn't help if you don't know them to start with!!! BUT when I called Dining, they could read all of them off to me when I gave them my phone #.... They are not tied to my reservation #, though, because I didn't link them at the time... They can't do that after the fact apparently...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter