Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I am confused. I booked my trip with a TA but was just able to make a dinner reservation on line for 9/13/09 and got a confirmation # for it. At no point in the process did the system ask me for a confirmation # for my hotel reservation.

I can't actually do my ADR's until 6/22 and was trying to see if I would be able to do it online.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
S

Does anyone know how to not get charged for CRT (or HDD or any of the others)? I can't book yet, but when I was playing around, it was going to charge me. If you use your reservation #, does it know if you have dining and doesn't charge you?

The TA system does, so I suspect this one will too. It asks for a credit card guarantee if you're on the dining plan, but it will not charge it.

Yes, but now if you use a TA you will be forced to either call or let them book online dining for you 90+10. It is not okay with me that I can not do online booking 90+10 because I used a TA!

Is this true? My TA did my dining already and she did it online and I got a confirmation via email. I was told my cc info was entered but I wasnt charged.

I have a reservation number, but no phone number. She didn't use our phone number, and she has a 1800 number that isn't working either when I type it in.

I tried both my phone number and hers and neither work. I think the reservation number she gave me is not the correct number. I think that is the number she assigned me and I need the number Disney assigned me KWIM?

My TA gave me a ressie number but it doesn't work on the Disney website.

I have a reservation number, but no phone number. She didn't use our phone number, and she has a 1800 number that isn't working either when I type it in.

If you booked through a TA the ROOM reservation can be viewed at www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

At this time it isn't linked with the dining reservations from this link - don't know how Disney is handling it but hopefully they will fix that soon.

I just changed 3 of my ADRs for 9/7-9/14. I have confirmation #s, and received the e-mail confirm. as well. But at no time did it ask for my ressie #. Is this because I'm past the 90+10, or did I screw something up? I want to call and cancel my other ones but I'm not doing it until I'm sure the new ones are good.

Does anyone know if we can check online to confirm ADRs that we made through the phone?

And can we cancel an ADR made through the phone via online?

I tried to check for some preferred times and wasn't able to get any so I'm not sure if it offers the option to cancel ADRs

It seems to me that you cannot see or cancel ADR's made by phone on the online system - at least I can't.

Thanks

One other question. I noticed that one I booked a restaurant, and went back out to search, there was no where to get to your cart (unless you booked another reservation). Am I missing it?

I just changed 3 of my ADRs for 9/7-9/14. I have confirmation #s, and received the e-mail confirm. as well. But at no time did it ask for my ressie #. Is this because I'm past the 90+10, or did I screw something up? I want to call and cancel my other ones but I'm not doing it until I'm sure the new ones are good.

That is correct it didn't ask for a reservation number because you are past your 90 day window already.

It seems to me that you cannot see or cancel ADR's made by phone on the online system - at least I can't.

I was up at 7am EST this morning on the phone getting all of our reservations. The CM told us then that the system would be online soon (she though days, not hours) and that we could look them up at that point. When the online system came up an hour later we where able to pull up our reservations just fine. I went ahead and double checked everything just to be sure it was all correct.

If you booked through a TA the ROOM reservation can be viewed at www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

At this time it isn't linked with the dining reservations from this link - don't know how Disney is handling it but hopefully they will fix that soon.

I can access my ressie through that link but unfortunately that reservation number doesn't work for the dining. I e-mailed my TA to see if she could help so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You do not have to link your ADR's to your reservation number. You would want to if you are trying to make 90+10 reservations, or if you are on the dining plan and don't want to be charged for Cinderella's.

I am confused. I booked my trip with a TA but was just able to make a dinner reservation on line for 9/13/09 and got a confirmation # for it. At no point in the process did the system ask me for a confirmation # for my hotel reservation.

I can't actually do my ADR's until 6/22 and was trying to see if I would be able to do it online.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
S

You can book for one day, 90 days out, but not for the additional days of your trip.

Also, if you are not going to even be at Disney for the day you made your online ADR, make sure you cancel it at some point, so it doesn't go to waste or prevent someone else from booking.

We are eating at T-Rex in November, but it is not on the Disney Reservation System. You can call them direct at 180 days.

Actually it was added to the Disney Reservation System a few weeks ago, so you can get it by calling 407-WDW-DINE, you just can't book it online yet. But we haven't decided what date to book for.

I think the concern is that now people will probably be able to start booking things when the new date rolls over for ADRs online, and those of us who use TAs will have to wait until they get in the office to book them. Maybe at 7AM if they're dedicated, but very few TAs would get up at 3 AM to book dining for people.

Well, perhaps the shoe is on the other foot now. For the past moth or so, those with a TA have had a head start on everyone else. They have been able to book when the day rolls over at 3 AM (or whenever) and everyone else had to wait til 7.

I've been concerned that they would be booking for hours before I could even try calling at 7.

I can access my ressie through that link but unfortunately that reservation number doesn't work for the dining. I e-mailed my TA to see if she could help so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No it won't because Disney's system won't let you pull up reservations not booked through them directly on the disneyworld.com website. I have already emailed Disney support about this and our Disney Sales manager has been notified of the problem.

If you can see your reservation on the mydisneyreservation.com/guest link then you have the correct reservation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter