One way with magical Express

bonkos6

Mouseketeer
Can you utilize the magical express if you only need transportation from the resort to the airport?

Yes, you can book Magical Express for only one way. I have done it on numerous occasions as I often do split stays.

Can you utilize the magical express if you only need transportation from the resort to the airport?

Yes, you can book Magical Express for only one way. I have done it on numerous occasions as I often do split stays.

I was needing the same info. Thanks for asking and answering!!
We have never used magical express but our daughter is doing the fall Disney college program this year and we will driving her to Disney and flying back. So, I know we can do resort airline check in but when do we schedule our one way trip back to the airport on the magical express. Can you do it now, do it once you are there, etc.? Is a resort reservation required?
Thank You!

I was needing the same info. Thanks for asking and answering!!
We have never used magical express but our daughter is doing the fall Disney college program this year and we will driving her to Disney and flying back. So, I know we can do resort airline check in but when do we schedule our one way trip back to the airport on the magical express. Can you do it now, do it once you are there, etc.? Is a resort reservation required?
Thank You!

One way reservation is fine - you must have a WDW resort reservation to use both RAC and DME and you do need advance reservations for DME.

You can make DME reservations now if you know your flight info or you can wait and do it when you arrive. Personally I would just call now to make sure everything is done.

You won't get a package in the mail prior to your trip, instead you will get a voucher and information with departure time slid under your resort room door the day prior to your departure.

One way reservation is fine - you must have a WDW resort reservation to use both RAC and DME and you do need advance reservations for DME.

You can make DME reservations now if you know your flight info or you can wait and do it when you arrive. Personally I would just call now to make sure everything is done.

You won't get a package in the mail prior to your trip, instead you will get a voucher and information with departure time slid under your resort room door the day prior to your departure.

Thank you for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter