• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One restaurant you must hit at each park

At MK almost always Liberty Tree for dinner and I like Colombia Harbour House for QS
Epcot: too many to list but have gone to Le Cellier the most. Often Electric Umbrella for QS only bc we are usually in future world and there are good kid options at lunch
AK LOVE Flame Tree BBQ but never did TS
HS. Not my fave for TS but Mama Melrose would be the only one I would repeat. Prefer to walk to Boardwalk.

DTD: New favorite is Earl of Sandwhich..hands down it was awesome and worth coming back every time now!
EPCOT: Garden Grill; tried this last time and it was the best food we had in the parks!
MK: Cosmic Rays; I know it's cheesy but I love the vibe!

Outside of the parks:
Ohana's
California Grill

MK - Casey's & pecos bills(TACO SALAD!) I also LOVE Tony's but the people I travel with dont so much so I always cave

Epcot - Mexico CS that's my only MUST DO but I love everything I've tried

DHS - 50s and H&V breakfast(I have a 3 yr old so this will stay on my must do list for as long as she's a Disney junior lover)

I have no must dos at AK

Resorts
B&C for the kitchen sink

DTD - earl of sandwich

MK - Be Our Guest for sure! I liked the Croque Monsieur at lunch. I had the pork at dinner and didn't love it, but the baked macaroni and cheese that came with it was delicious. If I had the chance to go for dinner again, I would get the steak and ask to sub the mac & cheese.

Epcot - Les Chefs de France is a wonderful place for lunch! I always order the Crepe Florentine. Filling, yet light.

I still have yet to eat a meal at AK or DHS (other than a Mickey pretzel for supper at Fantasmic)!

Epcot-Norway!We love the food and we love the princesses. The staff is always excellent too. France's Patissere is a must for lunch.

DHS-SciFi Theater, it is a tradition for our family. We go and get burgers and shakes for lunch and love sitting in the cars and watching the scifi clips.:) BackLot Express is acceptable for lunch

Animal Kingdom-slight cheat on this one. We like to go to Boma for dinner on AK day. But we do love the counter service at Flame Tree BBQ.

Magic Kingdom-Crystal Palace is fun, love CRT. Have not been to BOG yet, but I think that will be our counter service for now on. Columbia Harbor House is usually our choice for lunch. We loved Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, wished they still had the character meal.

My personal choices (some are not what my family would pick):
HS- Sci-Fi (TS) ??? (CS)
AK- Yak and Yeti (TS) Flame Tree (CS)
MK- LTT (TS) ??? (CS)
Epcot- Le Cellier (TS) Kringla Bakery (CS)

Cosmic Rays at MK: Turkey sandwich, so yummy!!

UK Fish and chips at Epcot
-Cupcake from Starring Rolls at DHS
-Uncrustables from anywhere! Lol

AK: Tusker House

Epcot: Kringla og Bakeri for the school bread. Used to be for the cloudberry horn, too, but they told me in Feb that they didn't have it anymore. Hope they were wrong. But the school bread is still delish. (the only meal-type place we've eaten at is Napoli and it was really horrid)

MK: Columbia Harbour House for the vegetarian chili and lighthouse sandwich. Weird combo, but I can never make up my mind. :)

DHS: Brown Derby for the coconut tofu noodle bowl.

LTT & PB in MK

Nine Dragons in EP

Sci fi or MM in HS

Don't have a fave in AK

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

MK: Columbia Harbor house ( tuna salad sandwich
Casey's! Plain hot dog BUT I put liquid cheese on it ( hate the new buns :()

Epcot: Biergarten! Love the beer & caulifloweer soup & schnitzel
LOve fish & chips too :cool1:

DHS: Brown derby filet mignon with Peachtree punch is a must for me every trip
Primetime 50s fried chicken!

WE never eat @ DAK since we only spend a few hours here each trip :) I never cared for DAK personally.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter