One restaurant you must hit at each park

We love the fish and chips at Great Britain in Epcot too. Always hot and crispy never greasy. Yum.

Magic Kingdom
TS: Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch) - the Colony Salad is yummy and light. Followed by an Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake.
QS: Be Our Guest - I recommend BoG for either meal. The food was very yummy and the setting is good.

Epcot (this is the hardest because there are so many places I like).
TS: Via Napoli - Really good appetizers, pizza, and the Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni sundae is my favorite.
QS: Les Halles - The new pattiserie in France has really good desserts!

Animal Kingdom
TS: Yak & Yeti - Good food and it's a nice place to relax.
QS: Flame Tree - Good BBQ.

DSH
TS: Brown Derby - Good food and service. Fairly nice place to have a relaxing meal.
QS: Um, none really come to mind.

DTD
TS: Raglan Road - I love the scallop forest and Dunbrody Kiss dessert.
QS: Cooke's of Dublin - Really good fish & chips and fried scallops.

We have a few "must-do" restaurants at MK - Cinderella's Royal Table (dinner), Crystal Palace (lunch), & Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch).

At Crystal Palace, I love the corn spoon bread & the Mandarin orange salad dressing. At Liberty Tree Tavern, I have to get the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - my fav dessert in all of WDW!

EPCOT is harder. Every year, we try a new World Showcase restaurant, &, while they're all good, we haven't found a favorite yet. Right now, Garden Grill in Future World is a must-do character meal for us.

One thing I have to get while I'm in EPCOT is a strawberry tart from the French bakery.

In DHS, our only "must-do" restaurant is Sci-Fi - not really anything there, though, that I *have* to get.

In AK, we like Yak & Yeti - DD has to get the pot stickers, & we all really enjoy the pineapple wonton dessert! I can't eat MSG, & the chef always makes me a really good beef & broccoli dish.

Our "must do's" are all in the resorts and not in the parks.
That said, I can't remember the last time that I spent a week at WDW and didn't end up at:
  • 50's Primetime
  • Via Napoli,
  • Flame Tree
  • Columbia Harbor House
at least once.

Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Sci-Fi Dine In
Flame Tree BBQ
Tangierine Cafe

Like Jimmy V, all of my favorites are at the resorts but for in the parks, these are my top choices:

AK-Tusker House character breakfast. I enjoy the variety that is offered, especially the non-traditional breakfast items.

DHS-Hollywood Brown Derby. I'm not a huge meat eater but that pork chop at HBD is one of the best meat entrees at WDW.

Epcot-Out of the TS restaurants, I like Monsieur Paul the best. Epcot also holds my favorite CS which is Tangierine Cafe. I think it's better than many of the TS at WDW.

MK-My least favorite park for dining. My favorite is probably Be Our Guest. I like the appetizer and cupcakes better than the entrees. There's also a salad I like at Liberty Tree Tavern but I'm not fond of the restaurant.

MK - I'm going with Aloha Isle for a dole whip because it's a definite must-do! :) Before I would say Casey's, but I'm not a fan of the new buns they use in the hot dog. We don't usually do a sit-down, but Liberty Tree Tavern is a favorite.

EPCOT - We always hit the bratwurst stand in Germany. There are too many good sit-downs to pick one!

DHS - Hollywood Brown Derby, Starring Rolls for breakfast

DAK - Flame Tree BBQ

We like to experience new restaurants and rarely go for more than 4-5 days at a time anymore, so we end up having to spread the love over multiple trips rather than making sure we hit one particular place each time. Nowhere has been memorable enough for that (except Victoria & Albert's)

MK - I like sitting in the upstairs at Columbia harbor house, but my family doesn't like the food much. I enjoyed Pinocchio's last time but we ate pizza at 9:30 and the place was empty. I liked watching the boats load at Small World. We prefer the monorail restaurants over MK restaurants.

Epcot - lots of good choices, I always eat at Tangierine Cafe. My son has to have fish and chips several times each trip. Patisserie is a must.

DHS - starring rolls for breakfast.

Animal Kingdom - pizzafari because it is inexpensive, takes TIW, and I like the abundance of seating.

MK: Crystal Palace (dinner)
EPCOT: Biergarten (beer cheese soup was fantastic!)
HS: 50's Prime Time Cafe (sampler platter and mega-berry smoothie), although we really enjoyed Sci-Fi on our last trip also
DTD: Raglan Road (sheppard's pie and bread pudding)

Love Yak and Yeti at AK. If we do QS at MK we try to go to Columbia Harbour House. Seems like every time we go to Epcot we try something different, and other than our visit to 50's Prime Time on our last visit to HS, I can't even remember what I've eaten there.

Epcot - Le Cellier- Cheese Soup!!! and steak. Interested to see all the Fish and Chips responses. Usually get the fish and chips counter snack but never sit down. Might have to try that.
HS - 50's Primetime for dinner and a second later reservation at Sci-Fi for Desert only
MK - Take the boat from MK to GF and eat at Park Fare. We are looking forward to dinner at Be Our Guest.
AK - Don't really have a favorite at AK. We usually have dinner outside the park.

MK
Crystal Palace breakfast (lunch is good too)
Columbia Harbor House

Epcot
So many good choices.
This year we are going to BierGarten
Tangerine Cafe is really good!

DHS
50's prime time cafe
Starring Rolls

Animal Kingdom
Tusker House breakfast
Restaurantasaurus has a really good grilled veggie sandwich and sweet potato fries

Epcot...via napoli!!
HS....we always seem to go to SciFi every trip.
MK....love CP breakfast.
AK.....Tusker breakfast.

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern and Caseys
Epcot: Via Napoli, La Hacienda and Le Cellier but not for 2 credits for Lunch! Had a great and fun dinner Teppen Edo last year too!
DHS: Mama Melrose
DTD: Raglan Road, Rainforest, Portobello YC

We also like restaurants at resorts too!

MK: Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast)
HS: Sci-Fi Drive In
Epcot: San Angel Inn (as long as you request to sit next to the water!)
AK: The Yak & Yeti
DTD: T-Rex (more for the atmosphere than the food).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter