One quick DDP question

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Hi, all:

We (me, DH, 11 y.o. DD) will arrive at POP around noon on Sat., 2/10. Our flight home departs Fri., 2/16 at 10:30 am. We will not do a park on Sat (arrival) or Fri. (departure), so we have 5 day hopper tix. Question: do we get all of our food credits for Sat. and Fri., or do we only get food credits for the days we use the hopper tix? I believe we get full credits for Sat. and Fri., but I want to make sure before I start planning our meal choices.

Thanks much, and happy holidays to everyone!

i am not one of the pro's here, but i know
that the ddp credits can be used in any combination and any day you want
they are on your key card and can be used all in one day if you choose.

onelugnut is correct you could eat all of your TS's in one day, if you wanted to....but who would?

We have done a TS in the am for breakfast and a TS in the evening for dinner, but then you would have to do a day of 2 CS's to balance it out.

but also to clarify even more -if I'm reading your ? right...

the number of TS's and CS's that you get is determined PER NIGHT of your stay.

Hope this answers your ?!!

Have fun!

onelugnut is correct you could eat all of your TS's in one day, if you wanted to....
Well, that may no longer be true after New Year's. However, each guest will surely be able to use TS credits at up to three meals per day, no matter what.

To answer the OP: You get your full allocation of credits as soon as you check-in, and can use them until midnight of the day you check-out.

You will have 6 "days" worth of credits because the credits are linked to your room nights and not your park tickets. For each person, you'll have 6 table service credits, 6 quick service credits and 6 snacks. You can spread those out and use them as you like during your 7 "days" at the resort. The credits will be available for you to begin using right after you check in on Saturday until Midnight on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter