One Bedroom Question

Hi Disney Duo - this is totally unrelated to your question, but just noticed we have the same name, except ours is without the space (DisneyDuo)! We just bought at BCV and are looking forward to our first vacation there next January. We are major Disney fans, and can't believe we didn't join DVC years ago!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi - obviously, great minds think alike ;-)

back to one of the original questions:
We are usually in a 2 bedroom unit, but the master bedroom, bathroom and living room arrangement is the same whether you are in one or 2 bedroom. We always have people sleeping in the living room on the couch.
Even if you get one of the phase ! buildings that don't have the bathroom entrance thru the laundry, it's still not that bad to get to the bathroom. Just after you enter the room, there is a doorway that goes thru the whirlpool tub/sink area into the actual bathroom. So it's not like you have to cross the whole bedroom to get to the bathroom.
The only difference in the phase 2 rooms is that the end wall of the laundry area has a door that leads into the bathroom (as well as having a door from the sink/whirlpool area into the bathroom). The bathroom area is the same otherwise.
One nice thing about the OKW villas is that there is a door to the deck/porch from both the living room and the master bedroom. So it is pretty easy for either someone in either room to go out and sit on the porch without waking the others.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
Doc,
You can drop 41 and 50 off the list of smoking buildings, they are being redone to accomodate non smokers.

As of this morning, 41 and 50 are still smoking optional. There is currently nothing being done to change that status.

If there is a plan to modify that designation, it hasn't begun implementation yet and the housekeeping supervisor I spoke with knew of no such plans.

Stay tuned!

As of this morning, 41 and 50 are still smoking optional. There is currently nothing being done to change that status.

Doc,
Thanks for the update. Guess MS was incorrect when they told me I could not have building 41 cause it went non smoking.
Oh, well building 25 was really nice!!! :)

As an aside and totally OT, are you playing tennis this time? Have you tried the Disney Pro? He is wonderful and a really nice guy.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
As an aside and totally OT, are you playing tennis this time? Have you tried the Disney Pro? He is wonderful and a really nice guy.

No tennis this trip. I'll have to try that here sometime. The courts have had had good use this weekend though!

As for 41 and 50- If they are going to make them non-smoking in the future, I'd assume they might wait until a rehab where carpeting and furniture is replaced. No one seemed to know of any plan to do that in the near future though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter