Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you control the beans? I mean, if the bean was used to send Bael to earth, why was it used to send Hook's ship to Neverland?

Does it depend whether you throw it on the ground or in the water?

Also, they keep saying there are no more beans. That they were all destroyed. But wasn't there one around the neck of the giant? Emma asked about it, but didn't take it with her.

Well, I think Emma will be upset when she finds out how he took 'care' of her by making her love leave her so she could break the curse.

And to me Neal believed what August said way too easily. One look at what's in the box and he believes what August is saying and leaves Emma? Unless he is Bae and knows about the magic world.

What happened to that $20K Neal gave August to give to Emma? Did August give into temptation once again and spend it on himself?

Well, I think Emma will be upset when she finds out how he took 'care' of her by making her love leave her so she could break the curse.

And to me Neal believed what August said way too easily. One look at what's in the box and he believes what August is saying and leaves Emma? Unless he is Bae and knows about the magic world.

August told Neal he would send him a postcard. The postcard arrived. Do you think he is going to come to Storybrook looking for Emma now? If he is Bae, maybe he has a bean hidden away from his fairytale life.

Hadn't we decided that Neal (before we knew his name) was the white rabbit? Remember his apartment with the clocks and monocles?

Right now I'm thinking Neal is both Bae and Peter Pan, and I think Emma and Hook are going to fall for each other (which will cause Neal and he to become enemies). They just kept drawing so many parallels between Neal and Hook, and starting a romance out with two characters hating each other is a pretty darn popular Hollywood plot. :) It would also add an interesting twist for Gold if Emma were to be in league with his enemy, and for his son to be in love with her.
I thought Neal got a funny look on his face at the mention of magic, and he did believe August very easily, which makes me think that he is Bae.
I'm wondering now if Emma's last name is in reference to Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean?

Did anyone else catch the fact that Princess Aurora and Henry (and I bet Snow as well, based on her facial expression) had exactly the same nightmare...Red room, red curtains, no windows and doors...A "side effect" of the sleeping curse created by Maleficient (was revealed that EQ got the curse from her) and used on Snow, Henry, and (if the writers hold true to the Sleeping Beauty story) Aurora. I wonder what the connection is...

I noticed that, and I wondered if Aurora saw Henry and Henry saw her, based on their description of the figure across the room.

Just watched the episode, wow there is so much going on my head is spinning!

I noticed that, and I wondered if Aurora saw Henry and Henry saw her, based on their description of the figure across the room.

I'm thinking this! :thumbsup2

They both were in the same exact dream, except Aurora says she was in a corner of the room, and in the shadows of the other corner, HIS eyes were looking at her.

Henry says he was in a corner of the room and SHE was looking at him.

They were seeing each other!

Did anyone see the coming attractions for next week? I'm confused. We already know that Red is a wolf, but it makes it sound like new news.

Did anyone see the coming attractions for next week? I'm confused. We already know that Red is a wolf, but it makes it sound like new news.

I thought that was odd too.

Anyone else disappointed that she left Hook behind? I was kind of hoping for an Emma/Hook romance to throw a wrench into things. ..I mean, who could blame her :rolleyes1

Right now I'm thinking Neal is both Bae and Peter Pan, and I think Emma and Hook are going to fall for each other (which will cause Neal and he to become enemies). They just kept drawing so many parallels between Neal and Hook, and starting a romance out with two characters hating each other is a pretty darn popular Hollywood plot. :) It would also add an interesting twist for Gold if Emma were to be in league with his enemy, and for his son to be in love with her.
I thought Neal got a funny look on his face at the mention of magic, and he did believe August very easily, which makes me think that he is Bae.
I'm wondering now if Emma's last name is in reference to Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean?

In reference to your theory about Peter Pan...did any of you catch what Emma said when Neal talked about it being time to settle down while they were in the hotel room? She said "Where? NEVERLAND?"

When I saw the theory about Peter Pan, that kind of clicked. It'll be interesting to see as time goes on!

Did anyone else catch the fact that Princess Aurora and Henry (and I bet Snow as well, based on her facial expression) had exactly the same nightmare...Red room, red curtains, no windows and doors...A "side effect" of the sleeping curse created by Maleficient (was revealed that EQ got the curse from her) and used on Snow, Henry, and (if the writers hold true to the Sleeping Beauty story) Aurora. I wonder what the connection is...

I got the impression that Snow was lying when she said the dreams go away, not that she had the same dream.

Could Neal be Peter Pan? The dream catcher helps with "happy thoughts."

Either that or August is both Pinocchio and Peter. He certainly takes care of those who have lost their parents.

Unless he is Bae as well, I don't think he could be from Fairytale Land because they all ended up in Storybrooke and no one can leave storybrooke.

I found his answer about whether he believed in magic to be odd. He never said he didn't, and it seemed like he was avoiding answering the question. I also wonder if he is Bae. Even if he believed the curse, why would he leave Emma? Unless he thought his father might be part of the curse.

What happened to that $20K Neal gave August to give to Emma? Did August give into temptation once again and spend it on himself?

If you notice when Emma received the car keys in the mail, there was no money. I think he took it.

I got the impression that Red started turning into a wolf in Storybrooke and possibly killed someone.

A few episodes back, Red told Gold and David that since things "changed" her sense of smell has been more sensitive...I wonder if that is what happened?

ellone said:

Well, if Emma is going to be upset with August - it may explain why he is no where to be found in the awakened Storybrook.

I thought that was odd too.

Anyone else disappointed that she left Hook behind? I was kind of hoping for an Emma/Hook romance to throw a wrench into things. ..I mean, who could blame her :rolleyes1

From what I could tell, maybe we are going to find out HOW she became the wolf, I don't remember actually learning that last season, just that she was the wolf. We know that she killed Peter. I couldn't tell how they were playing it into this season.

I did also hear her say that her sense of smell was more prominent now.

Also, in a preview before the show, we saw Regina sitting at the diner with Emma and she was asking her about Tallahassee, why didn't we see that in the show, was it a flashback, something for an upcoming show, I was really confused about that, being that she was still in FTL.

I found his answer about whether he believed in magic to be odd. He never said he didn't, and it seemed like he was avoiding answering the question. I also wonder if he is Bae. Even if he believed the curse, why would he leave Emma? Unless he thought his father might be part of the curse.

If he is Bae, this just gives him another reason to dislike his father. First Rumple doesn't follow him through the portal and then he has to give up Emma because she has to be the one to break Rumple's curse.

If you notice when Emma received the car keys in the mail, there was no money. I think he took it.
Of course he took it. If Emma had the money she may not have given Henry up for adoption therefore having no reason to ever go to Storybrooke.

This episode make me dislike August. I don't like how he manipulated Emma's life from the sidelines and made her suffer so that she'd end up going to Storybrooke.

I think he'll be back! He has a bone to pick with Rumple and he'll get to Storybrook one way or another. I think there will be a Neal/Emma/Hook love triangle.

I'm not sure on the Hook/Emma romance thing. He struck me as someone who will flirt with any woman that is within 10 feet of him. Didn't he flirt with Snow White too?

I'm not sure on the Hook/Emma romance thing. He struck me as someone who will flirt with any woman that is within 10 feet of him. Didn't he flirt with Snow White too?

I definitely think he is exactly that type, but how many romantic comedies have that "bad boy womanizer Jerk" that the girl hates at first but then through some tangled turn of events falls madly in love with (after revealing that he has a soft cuddly side behind all the bravado)? And of course the "bad boy womanizer jerk" is completely changed because of how madly in love with her he becomes. I think that's the plot of 99.9% of all romantic comedies and even a few Disney movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter