• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing some good TV on Sunday night with True Blood, The Newsroom, Leverage and the aforementioned Falling Skies

I watched the first season of TB, but I like the books better so stopped watching and never went back, although I hear it is a really great show now. Never saw either The Newsroom and Leverage, I will look for those, too. I'll look through my different subscriptions to see if I can watch them from the beginning. Thanks so much for all the great suggestions. :goodvibes

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but the cutie that played the mad hatter/Jefferson is on Political Animals (Sundays on USA). It's a mini-series (I think only 6 episodes or so). DH & I were watching it this past Sunday night and I said "OMG the mad hatter!" DH started to laugh at me :rolleyes: He plays Sigorney Weaver's son on the show.

You don't suppose Dr. Whale is Capt. Hook do you?

I am soooo curious as to who Dr.Whale is. I think what Rumple did was unleash all the other "worlds" into their world- like Wonderland and Neverland etc. I really want to see Emma's reunion with Snow & Charming. I am still deciding if I will be one of the characters from OUAT for Halloween and our local Comic Book Convention. :idea: I'm glad we'll get a conclusion to the Bae mystery and Henry's dad this second season.

The last I heard it wasn't coming back until the beginning of October.

That was a mistake that was later corrected. They announced on their Facebook page, over the weekend that filming would begin on July 16 and returning on Sunday's in Sept.

PrincessSuzanne said:
That was a mistake that was later corrected. They announced on their Facebook page, over the weekend that filming would begin on July 16 and returning on Sunday's in Sept.

Yippee

You don't suppose Dr. Whale is Capt. Hook do you?

Could be. Did you see the dating video on OUAT's FB site? Under each character's name is a description which gives insight into their character.

Whale's description says things like "Looking for a good time," "Delightfully mysterious" and "Good at making friends."

There has just been an official announcement on the FB page that OUAT will return on Sunday, Sept 30 at 8pm. I can't post the link from this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter