Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook is more of a thief and a con than anything else. I'm more inclined to believe he stole it or lied about it than actually taking it himself. Maybe Rumple took it when Aurora was under the sleeping curse and hid it somewhere that Hook found?

Has anyone else remained alive after having their heart ripped out?

Kathryn's heart was found in Mary Margarets jewelry box yet she lived so it's assumed her heart has been ripped out. The unicorn lived until Regina crushed the heart. Daniel died but only once his heart was crushed.

Random bit of crossover thinking but Hook would easily have rocked on Leverage after last night.

Hook gave up the heart too easily. He wants Cora, SW and Emma to battle it out so he can make it to Storybrooke on his own.

See, I think that Hook has been learning from Cora. How else will he be able to get revenge on Rumple? A one handed pirate with no magic is not a match for the dark one, even with diminshed power.

As for Hook and magic we don't really know a lot about him. Was he even frozen like the others all these years? What was he doing during this time? If he wasn't frozen my guess was plotting his revenge. How do you take on Rumple? Would it be very wise to try to take Rumple on and have no magic knowledge?

Wouldn't Hook have been in Neverland when the curse happened?

See, I think that Hook has been learning from Cora. How else will he be able to get revenge on Rumple? A one handed pirate with no magic is not a match for the dark one, even with diminshed power.

That would explain why he's standing by her. Interesting.

We haven't caught up yet, because we missed two episodes due to Sandy, but I'm getting a little irritated by this show.

Now that Regina has be relegated to tortured soul, they decide to have King George make an appearance all of a sudden.

And then there's the bit with the flashback in Tallahasse where they keep the current actors even though Emma was 17. By the way, that makes Neal Cassidy a creeper, unless he was 17, too.

Just saw on FB, next weeks episode is "Queen of Hearts". Reference to Cora? I've thought for a whole she is probably the QoH (obsessed with hearts, pushed through a looking glass, Henry Sr. Was in Wonderland....) but have also read speculation that the nurse from the insane ward under the hospital could also be QoH because she's in charge of those "off in the head" and Regina brought her a red rose when she went to see Belle. That kind of makes sense, too, so not I'm not so sure.

I'm finally caught up. I watched all of season 1 and all of season 2 up to now over the Thanksgiving weekend. What I want to know is where's August?

Just saw on FB, next weeks episode is "Queen of Hearts". Reference to Cora? I've thought for a whole she is probably the QoH (obsessed with hearts, pushed through a looking glass, Henry Sr. Was in Wonderland....) but have also read speculation that the nurse from the insane ward under the hospital could also be QoH because she's in charge of those "off in the head" and Regina brought her a red rose when she went to see Belle. That kind of makes sense, too, so not I'm not so sure.

Good catch! :thumbsup2

but have also read speculation that the nurse from the insane ward under the hospital could also be QoH because she's in charge of those "off in the head" and Regina brought her a red rose when she went to see Belle.

Not sure about that. When Regina was talking with the Queen of Hearts in wonderland there was a LOT of animosity. At the time that led me to believe she knew this person well. I don't think Regina would bring the QoH a rose or any other gift.

amberjack said:

I think I'm sticking with my first theory of Cora being QoH. Before I read the nurse theory, I associated her with cogsworth (it was the hair...) and the rose definitely fits in Belle's story, too.

I agree with what everyone is saying here and also think Cora was the Queen of Hearts.

I'm finally caught up. I watched all of season 1 and all of season 2 up to now over the Thanksgiving weekend. What I want to know is where's August?

The last we saw August he had turned back into wood. He couldn't move so someone must have taken him from his bed and moved him to somewhere else before Gepetto got there.

After the spell was broken though, he was laying in the bed and blinked his eyes like he was coming back to life. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter