Once Upon a Christmastime! A Nov. 2010 PTR! *Update 12/12, Disney Blues, pg 61! :( *

Wow that is a big difference for POR! Just think, that's a lot of money you could use for shopping and other fun things! ;)

Ugh, don't you hate when life gets in the way of your Disney planning? DH's car needs new tires too and I just started paying back my student loans. I would so much rather be saving for Disney!!

I'm glad to hear you will be getting money back for your insurance! That's always so nice! That's one thing I love about DH being in the Army...free insurance! I am so grateful for that because before we got married my insurance was outrageous.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I hope free dining gets extended for you! :)

Wow... That's a huge difference if you downgrade and free dining gets extended. I'm hoping they'll extend it so I can possibly get it for my October trip, but I'm not sure on that, since I'll be staying at Pop. Your insurance situation is also awesome :) That's great that you're going to get money back from your employer :)

That would be so amazing if free dining gets extended...if it did, I'm sure it would help you, even staying at Pop, I think they offer the Quick Service Free dining with the values, and if you wanted to upgrade to the regular you can, but you don't pay as much to do it. I think I've heard of people doing that! :)

Defintiely NOT silly! And yay for getting money back! That is always awesome!!!!

Lol, sometimes I don't know if people are going to read my updates and be like "who cares, why is this girl telling us this"? :rotfl: I'm so happy I'm getting that money back, you have no idea, I really thought I was going to have to turn it into a big thing, but they just apologized and said I'd get it all back! Yay! :cool1:

Wow that is a big difference for POR! Just think, that's a lot of money you could use for shopping and other fun things! ;)

Ugh, don't you hate when life gets in the way of your Disney planning? DH's car needs new tires too and I just started paying back my student loans. I would so much rather be saving for Disney!!

I'm glad to hear you will be getting money back for your insurance! That's always so nice! That's one thing I love about DH being in the Army...free insurance! I am so grateful for that because before we got married my insurance was outrageous.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I hope free dining gets extended for you! :)

Isn't it a huge difference for POR? :scared1: I love having lots of spending money at Disney...I'm not a big shopper, I don't like buying clothes or things for myself, and if I do, I buy little things like a book or something. But when I'm at Disney, I go crazy! I know I shouldn't but it's so hard not to! :rotfl:

Lol, it's annoying having to pay for other things when you are planning a Disney trip! :laughing: I also have to pay my car tax this month...ugh, so much car stuff to pay for! And have you checked the prices of tires lately? They are SO expensive!!! :sad2:

That's great that you and your DH get free insurance, it can be so expensive! I'm so happy to finally not be paying for it anymore, seriously, the first check I get and I don't have that money taken out that week I'm going to think I got a raise or something! :rotfl:

I'm hoping free dining gets extended, but I don't think we will find out until the end of this month, I guess when they extended it until December last year, they announced it at the end of July! Apparently there are pins that people have gotten for free dining from October to December, but I haven't. :scared: I keep going to the Disney website and playing around with vacations and saving itineraries and everything but so far, no luck! We will see!!! :rolleyes1 popcorn::

For that much in savings, I think I would definitely switch. I love POFQ and loved POR back when it was Dixie Landings (haven't stayed there since) so I think either one would be a wonderful alternative. :cloud9: I hope free dining gets extended for you!

For that much in savings, I think I would definitely switch. I love POFQ and loved POR back when it was Dixie Landings (haven't stayed there since) so I think either one would be a wonderful alternative. :cloud9: I hope free dining gets extended for you!

It's a big difference in what we would be paying so I definitely have to think about it! I wish my DH would have an opinion, he just does not care! I wish it wasn't all my decision! :rotfl:

I just read on the codes and discount boards that people are getting free dining pins for October through December and there is a rumor FD will be extended to the general public and it will be announced the 13th! So in less than 2 weeks, MAYBE my decision will be made for me! (Although now, of course, when it looks like FD might be a reality, I'm having second thoughts and want to stay at WL! :scared1: Ughhhhhh!!!) :rotfl2:

I really think you should give POR a try. I remember when you came home last time you said the deluxe prices weren't worth it for you since you don't spend much time at the resort. Yes, the boat is nice from WL but having an extra $600 is much nicer. POR is great. I'm sure even Brandon will love it. I say try it this time and save WL for the next time.

I haven't really done a Disney related update in while, so I thought I'd do one today! I can't wait until my trip is a little closer, then there will be more to plan and more to talk about! :rotfl:

I borrowed this idea from my lovely friend Joni :goodvibes, who did a list of attractions she has never done at each park in her PTR, so I thought I would do the same!

Now, in this list, I have also included attractions that I know I have done as a kid on family trips, but have little to no memory of! I'm going to put a little * next to those attractions! :)

Attractions I have never done at WDW!

MK:
WDW Railroad*
Jungle Cruise*
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Liberty Square Riverboat
Cinderella's Golden Carousel*
Dumbo*
Mad Tea Party
Astro Orbiter
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Stitch's Great Escape
Enchanted Tiki Room*
Barnstormer
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade

:eek: Lots of stuff that I haven't done at MK!

Epcot:

Innoventions
Universe of Energy
Circle of Life*
Honey I shrunk the Audience
Reflections of China

Not bad!

DHS:

Sounds Dangerous
American Idol Experience
Lights, Motor, Action
Studio Backlot Tour*
TOY STORY MANIA!!!!! :laughing:
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Block Party Bash

Can't wait to finally do TSM!! :cool1:

AK:

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
Festival of the Lion King
It's Tough to be a Bug
Finding Nemo, the Musical
Primeval Whirl
TriceraTop Spin

Lots of shows at AK...maybe I'll do one or two this time, everyone keeps saying how great FOTLK is so that is at the top of my list!

I love how I've been to WDW 7 times in my life and there are STILL things that I haven't seen! :thumbsup2 And that's not even counting all the other things there are to do at the resorts, DTD, and the waterparks! And mini golf! I have yet to play mini golf in WDW! :laughing:

This is why I keep coming back. Because it never gets old. There is always something new to see and do, and there are also your favorites that let you be a kid again. This is the reason I have no interest in going anywhere else for vacation right now! :love:

Oh, and kind of off topic...I LOST 4 POUNDS!!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

1 more and I can buy myself a new Disney shirt! :rotfl2: Since my goal is to lose 40 pounds by my trip in November, that means I have 36 more to go! 36 sounds so much more reasonable than 40! :rotfl:

I really think you should give POR a try. I remember when you came home last time you said the deluxe prices weren't worth it for you since you don't spend much time at the resort. Yes, the boat is nice from WL but having an extra $600 is much nicer. POR is great. I'm sure even Brandon will love it. I say try it this time and save WL for the next time.

I will most likely end up there, I think. As much as I like WL, I would like to save some money and try something new! Just waiting for the free dining extension to be announced! Although when/if it does, I will probably change my mind and find some way to rationalize staying at WL! :confused3 :rotfl:

MK:
WDW Railroad*-never did it, but the boys did & loved it!
Jungle Cruise*-LOVE THIS!
Magic Carpets of Aladdin-I love it but Shelby hated it!!!!
Liberty Square Riverboat-never did it
Cinderella's Golden Carousel*-MUST DO!!! ps, the horse with the gold ribbon on the tail is Cinderella's horse!
Dumbo*-Didn't do it last time due to Shelby's freak out on the Magic Carpets
Mad Tea Party-Boys love to make Ben dizzy, Shelby didn't like it
Astro Orbiter-never did it
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor-LOVE THIS!!!
Stitch's Great Escape-WORST. RIDE. EVER. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN. You are not missing anything!
Enchanted Tiki Room*-If you love Iago & Zazu, you will love this!
Barnstormer-Love this, but we only did half the track this last time
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade-accidentally caught this & loved it!

Epcot:

Innoventions-very cool if you like technology
Universe of Energy-never did it
Circle of Life*-never did it
Honey I shrunk the Audience-never did it, it was closed last time we went
Reflections of China-never did it

Not bad!

DHS:

Sounds Dangerous-never did it, it was closed when we went
American Idol Experience-never did it
Lights, Motor, Action-never did it
Studio Backlot Tour*-awesome!
TOY STORY MANIA!!!!! :laughing:-LOVED THIS!!!
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage-did this in 07, skipped it this time because Shelby is too little
Block Party Bash-never did it

AK:

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade-never saw it
Festival of the Lion King-never saw it
It's Tough to be a Bug-LOVE THIS!
Finding Nemo, the Musical-never saw it
Primeval Whirl-LOVE THIS! This is a must do for us!
TriceraTop Spin-never did it

There is my opinions on it & congrats on losing the weight!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm the same way - I've been to Disney so many times yet there are lots of things I've never done. :eek: It does make it exciting to have something new, though!

And yay for 4 pounds!!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what shirt you choose when you hit 5! :goodvibes

I haven't really done a Disney related update in while, so I thought I'd do one today! I can't wait until my trip is a little closer, then there will be more to plan and more to talk about! :rotfl:

I borrowed this idea from my lovely friend Joni :goodvibes, who did a list of attractions she has never done at each park in her PTR, so I thought I would do the same!

Now, in this list, I have also included attractions that I know I have done as a kid on family trips, but have little to no memory of! I'm going to put a little * next to those attractions! :)

MK:
WDW Railroad*
Jungle Cruise*
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Liberty Square Riverboat This is a nice way to relax and you get some great views! Also the narrator guy on the boat is really fun to listen to.
Cinderella's Golden Carousel*
Dumbo* My first time riding this one was with my sister last year. It was really fun because it was one of those Disney staples, but we waited in line FOREVER. :headache:
Mad Tea Party This one is a lot of fun! DH is really strong so he can make it spin so fast I feel like I'm going into orbit! :laughing:
Astro Orbiter
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Stitch's Great Escape DH and I love this! It's a lot of fun, but it can get stinky in there when Stitch burps!
Enchanted Tiki Room*
Barnstormer
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has missed out on a lot of stuff at MK! I guess it's because there's just sooo much to do there!

Epcot:

Innoventions
Universe of Energy Ellen's Energy Adventure is pretty cool! I think Ellen is funny and this is a really neat moving theater thingie. But it's pretty long and when you get to the part with the dinosaurs it smells funny! :laughing:
Circle of Life*
Honey I shrunk the Audience
Reflections of China

Not bad!

DHS:

Sounds Dangerous Ugh, this is my least favorite attraction EVER at WDW. The only time I rode it I literally almost threw up because you have to wear these headphones the whole time, and when I put mine on they were wet with someone else's sweat. So the rest of the day my hair smelled like a stranger's stinky sweat. :headache: It was so gross!
American Idol Experience This is a must see in my opinion! I love it! We always try to go to the finale show at the end of the day because it has the best singers!
Lights, Motor, Action This is pretty exciting! It's a good show with a lot of cool stunts.
Studio Backlot Tour*
TOY STORY MANIA!!!!! :laughing: You know how I feel about this one! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage This is a really good show if you like Beauty and the Beast (which I do). It's a nice place to take a break and rest your feet.
Block Party Bash

AK:

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
Festival of the Lion King You HAVE to do this! It is such a great show! But then again I might be a little biased because I love the Lion King! :lovestruc
It's Tough to be a Bug This is one of my favorites! It is so fun! It's got some really cool effects! We do it every trip!
Finding Nemo, the Musical Okay most people are probably going to hate me for this one, but I do not like this musical. There are parts that are okay, but overall I think it's boring and that "Big Blue World" song gets stuck in my head for weeks afterwards.
Primeval Whirl This one is pretty fun but it can be a little painful. It jerks you around a lot.
TriceraTop Spin

Lots of shows at AK...maybe I'll do one or two this time, everyone keeps saying how great FOTLK is so that is at the top of my list!

I love how I've been to WDW 7 times in my life and there are STILL things that I haven't seen! :thumbsup2 And that's not even counting all the other things there are to do at the resorts, DTD, and the waterparks! And mini golf! I have yet to play mini golf in WDW! :laughing:

This is why I keep coming back. Because it never gets old. There is always something new to see and do, and there are also your favorites that let you be a kid again. This is the reason I have no interest in going anywhere else for vacation right now! :love:

Oh, and kind of off topic...I LOST 4 POUNDS!!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

1 more and I can buy myself a new Disney shirt! :rotfl2: Since my goal is to lose 40 pounds by my trip in November, that means I have 36 more to go! 36 sounds so much more reasonable than 40! :rotfl:

YAY! I got a shout out! I feel special! :goodvibes I put my comments in purple!

Congratulations on your weight loss!! :hug: That's awesome, girl! One more pound until a new Disney shirt! :woohoo: I can't wait to see which one you pick!

I'm the same way - I've been to Disney so many times yet there are lots of things I've never done. :eek: It does make it exciting to have something new, though!

And yay for 4 pounds!!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what shirt you choose when you hit 5! :goodvibes

I love that there are always new things to do each time you go to Disney World! My DH and I were watching the DVD's the other day and they were showing someone parasailing on Bay Lake and he said he can't believe that I don't want to do that, considering how much I love Disney World and the great view of the park you probably have! At first I was like, "uh, yeah, no way am I parasailing in Bay Lake, I'll probably fall out and get eaten by an alligator" :rotfl: but now I'm actually considering it! :eek:

Soooo excited about 4 pounds! :cool1: I was hoping to lose something this week, but I wasn't expecting that much! Wooo hooo!!!

MK:
There is my opinions on it & congrats on losing the weight!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for telling me about those attractions! :cool1: I don't think I have any interest in Stitch! Maybe someday I will try it, if it's like, the very last thing in MK that I haven't done, but for now, there are plenty of other things there to keep me occupied! :)

And thank you, about the weight loss! I'm very excited! On my way to being skinny again! :dance3:

YAY! I got a shout out! I feel special! :goodvibes I put my comments in purple!

Congratulations on your weight loss!! :hug: That's awesome, girl! One more pound until a new Disney shirt! :woohoo: I can't wait to see which one you pick!

I think I'm going to definitely do Dumbo this time! And the Mad Tea Party, even though DH says there's no way he's going on that...I have to do it, I LOVE Alice In Wonderland, I can't keep skipping it! :rotfl:

I've always wanted to do Beauty and the Beast (Belle is my favorite princess, after all!) but we just never get around to it! And TSM-it's definitely happening this year, I will be running to those FP machines! :rotfl:

Like I keep saying, I'm so happy about losing weight! After I finished all that iced tea and Hawaiian Punch in the beginning of the week, I stuck to diet ice tea, so I think that really helped! :cool1:

I'm going to go look at Disney shirts now...hopefully by next week I'll be able to buy one! :cheer2:

MK:
WDW Railroad* I love this, but I also just love trains. It's also a pretty convenient way to get to the back of the park :)
Jungle Cruise* LOVE this, especially if you get a good skipper!
Magic Carpets of Aladdin I'm ambivalent on this one. It's cute, though.
Liberty Square Riverboat If you go on this, go to the upper level. You'll get a nice breeze :) I love the boat, though. It's a relaxing little ride.
Cinderella's Golden Carousel* Been on it, but I'm not really a big fan of carousels. Then again, the last time I went on it, it was all the CP's in their custodial costumes :rotfl:
Dumbo* You know, I've never been on this?
Mad Tea Party I can't go on things that spin, so I won't go on the teacups.
Astro Orbiter If you have a thing about heights, don't go on it. It's VERY high up. That's the only thing that bothered me.
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor I absolutely love the Laugh Floor. Even my dad liked it!
Stitch's Great Escape Meh.
Enchanted Tiki Room* It's cute :)
Barnstormer It's a very small coaster, just so you know. Keep that in mind :)
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade I miss the old 3:00 parade, but this one's still nice.

Epcot:

Innoventions If it's hot out, go wander around in there for a break, because it's a big building and it's air conditioned.
Universe of Energy Never went on it.
Circle of Life* Never went on it.
Honey I shrunk the Audience I didn't really like it, but I'm not a fan of the Honey movies.
Reflections of China I liked this.

DHS:

Sounds Dangerous This is only open seasonally, and I've actually never been in DHS on a day where it was open.
American Idol Experience I'm not about to get on stage and sing in front of people I don't know.
Lights, Motor, Action I never actually got to see it :headache:
Studio Backlot Tour* This is one of my favorite things at DHS :)
TOY STORY MANIA!!!!! :laughing: And this is another :teeth: Go early or get a fastpass and go later.
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage I love this show.
Block Party Bash I skip this. I'm only interested in the MK parades, to be honest.

AK:

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade It's cute, but I usually skip it.
Festival of the Lion King This is amazing.
It's Tough to be a Bug If you don't like bugs or the sensation of things crawling all over you, don't go.
Finding Nemo, the Musical This is an awesome show!
Primeval Whirl I won't go on this. I went on a similar ride at Six Flags and it hurt my neck.
TriceraTop Spin Meh.

:)

Back from the beach and all caught up :goodvibes There are SO many things that we have not done at WDW..I think it will take us 100 years to do it all :goodvibes

CONGRATS with the 4 lb weight loss!!! You are right, 36 sounds a lot easier than 40 :laughing:

Ok, you have to do WDW Railroad and the Jungle Cruise at Mk I love them! I've never done Astro Orbiter either, I'll have to try it next time. I also like the Studio Backlot Tour at DHS and FOTLK and It's Tough to be a Bug at AK. I haven't been to Finding Nemo the Musical, but heard it's good too...I'll add that to the list too!

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by my trip, just started beginning of this month. Good luck and I will be excited to see how everything works out for you!!

Kammie :wizard:

First time poster here....
I'm so excited to see this trip report and will be following it closely:surfweb:
We have never been to WDW before and frankly don't have a clue what to expect. But...my original plan was to go this Nov 13-20 (just like you!) but husband put the kibosh on that:mad: Something about not having the money yet:sad2:. sheesh I tried everything in my power to convince him because we got the monster pin and can save 40 percent at the poly which is where we will be staying!! I told him we probably wont get that deal in 2011 and even if we put some of it on credit this year, we'd really save money w/ that 40% off compared to next year.:teacher: I really was trying to work it and it made sense to me but he's all about ONLY PAYING CASH FOR EVERYTHING UPFRONT. So....next year it will be. My womanly charm only goes so far apparently:flower3:
So now we are doing the same week next year (Nov 12-19th). I really really really can't wait to hear your report when you get back, especially about crowds and weather, so I'll know what to expect next year!
Also...When did this year's calendar come out for Nov so you were able to start planning your days? Was it May or June?
I'm calling next month in August to book and am pumped up beyond belief! Husband says we are going to stay at Poly for our first ever trip because he says we "WILL ONLY GO ONCE" and he wants it out of my system:confused3 I guess his thought is that if we don't "go all out" that I may wish I did this or that and beg to go back for a re-do. He's never been before and thinks of it as a huge filthy Six-Flags so he'll be in for a surprise. I've never been before either but I'm the one who got the bug to go and have done extensive researching online and w/ books and videos, etc etc so I have a little bit of a clue.
So keep all the info coming please!! I'm intrigued since you will be going the "same" week we will be but next year and, as a newbie, I need tons of info and details!!
p.s. It will be me, "not thrilled to be going husband", 14 y.o. daughter, 11 y.o son. We want to stay at the Poly from Nov 12-19 and do it all! :banana:

I totally agree with you on going back all the time...there is ALWAYS more to see/do. That's why it's so fun!

There are some great attractions on your list. I absolutely love the American Idol Experience. Definitely try to make that even if you don't like the real show. And I'm sure you will love TSM. :thumbsup2

If you can't make all the shows at AK, I'd go for FOTLK before Nemo. It's such a fun, high-energy show. Love it!

I'm sorry, I've been very busy the last couple of days so I haven't been on the DIS very much and I will respond to all of your comments soon, but this is an update for breaking news:

FREE DINING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TIL 12/21!!!! :cool1:

This is what I've been waiting for...right???? Haven't I been saying all along that if they extended free dining I would switch to POR and not look back with all the money I would be saving???

Then WHY am I not on the phone with Disney right now, switching to free dining? :confused3

I knew this was going to happen!!! I got myself all psyched up for POR, even excited about it, because I know it's a beautiful resort and I know I will love it there...but then I started thinking about WL and how much I will miss it! :sad1: UGGGGGGGHHHHHH what should I do????????? WHY is this such a hard decision? And it has to be decided by August 14, which is when you have to book free dining by! That only leaves me a month!!!!

I know I've asked this before...but what should I do????? HELP!!!! I finally got my wish for free dining and now I don't know if I want it!!!! :confused3

Back from the beach and all caught up :goodvibes There are SO many things that we have not done at WDW..I think it will take us 100 years to do it all :goodvibes

CONGRATS with the 4 lb weight loss!!! You are right, 36 sounds a lot easier than 40 :laughing:

LOL, that's why I love Disney, soooo many new things to do all the time!

I hope I still am down 4 pounds...with the 4th of July this past weekend and going to a wedding last night, I feel like I've gained it all back! :( Not getting on a scale until Saturday! :rotfl:

Ok, you have to do WDW Railroad and the Jungle Cruise at Mk I love them! I've never done Astro Orbiter either, I'll have to try it next time. I also like the Studio Backlot Tour at DHS and FOTLK and It's Tough to be a Bug at AK. I haven't been to Finding Nemo the Musical, but heard it's good too...I'll add that to the list too!

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by my trip, just started beginning of this month. Good luck and I will be excited to see how everything works out for you!!

Kammie :wizard:

I'm definitely doing the Railroad this year, i feel like it's such a classic that I'm missing out on! And I want to try Astro Orbiter, even though I don't really like spinning rides like that, I like that it's so high up!

Good luck with your weight loss, I'm trying to lose 40 by my trip, but I would LOVE to lose 50! We'll see!!! :banana:

HI!!!! I saw you posted on my Pre-TR so I'm joining in on yours!

I'll be back later to catch up!!

Hi, :welcome:! Take your time catching up, I'll be here for the next 4 months and 1 week! :laughing:

First time poster here....
I'm so excited to see this trip report and will be following it closely:surfweb:
We have never been to WDW before and frankly don't have a clue what to expect. But...my original plan was to go this Nov 13-20 (just like you!) but husband put the kibosh on that:mad: Something about not having the money yet:sad2:. sheesh I tried everything in my power to convince him because we got the monster pin and can save 40 percent at the poly which is where we will be staying!! I told him we probably wont get that deal in 2011 and even if we put some of it on credit this year, we'd really save money w/ that 40% off compared to next year.:teacher: I really was trying to work it and it made sense to me but he's all about ONLY PAYING CASH FOR EVERYTHING UPFRONT. So....next year it will be. My womanly charm only goes so far apparently:flower3:
So now we are doing the same week next year (Nov 12-19th). I really really really can't wait to hear your report when you get back, especially about crowds and weather, so I'll know what to expect next year!
Also...When did this year's calendar come out for Nov so you were able to start planning your days? Was it May or June?
I'm calling next month in August to book and am pumped up beyond belief! Husband says we are going to stay at Poly for our first ever trip because he says we "WILL ONLY GO ONCE" and he wants it out of my system:confused3 I guess his thought is that if we don't "go all out" that I may wish I did this or that and beg to go back for a re-do. He's never been before and thinks of it as a huge filthy Six-Flags so he'll be in for a surprise. I've never been before either but I'm the one who got the bug to go and have done extensive researching online and w/ books and videos, etc etc so I have a little bit of a clue.
So keep all the info coming please!! I'm intrigued since you will be going the "same" week we will be but next year and, as a newbie, I need tons of info and details!!
p.s. It will be me, "not thrilled to be going husband", 14 y.o. daughter, 11 y.o son. We want to stay at the Poly from Nov 12-19 and do it all! :banana:

Hello, :welcome:!!! I went to WDW the same week last year, which is why I'm going again this year, it's the best time to go, in my opinion! Low crowds, amazing weather, and you get the Christmas decorations and MVMCP without the Christmas crowds! Hope you get to go next year, you will have a great time! :wizard:

I totally agree with you on going back all the time...there is ALWAYS more to see/do. That's why it's so fun!

There are some great attractions on your list. I absolutely love the American Idol Experience. Definitely try to make that even if you don't like the real show. And I'm sure you will love TSM. :thumbsup2

If you can't make all the shows at AK, I'd go for FOTLK before Nemo. It's such a fun, high-energy show. Love it!

I'd like to try the American Idol Experience, but I know I'll really have to twist my DH's arm to agree to that! :rotfl: He HATES AI, and every time we would walk by it in DHS he would make some comment about how he would never do that! :confused3 I can't wait to do TSM finally! :dance3:

Everyone seems to love FOTLK so that is definitely one of my must do's this year, I've heard such good things about it! :cool1: I love the Lion King so I know I will love this...I have no idea why I've skipped so many shows in AK! :sad2: :rotfl:

Woo hoo!! FREE DINING! :banana:

Of course it has to end five days before I get there! :laughing: If it were me going, I would probably switch to POR and do the free dining. And the reasoning I would give myself would be that we could do so much with all that money saved. It could maybe even be put away toward our next Disney trip! However, if you think that not staying at the WL will make your trip any less fun, then don't take my advice. WL is something that is important to you, so I don't think you should give it up if it is going to make you unhappy. I'm sorry I'm not much help. :confused3 I just don't want to tell you what to do and then ruin your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter