• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On the Magic what is your favorite place to eat Breakfast and why.

It doesn't really seem to matter where you eat breakfast, they all seem to serve the same reconstituted powdered eggs and bacon the consistency of watercolor paper :crazy2: We just got off the ship Sunday and tried Topsiders, Lumiers, and Parrot Cay! We were able to find great stuff for lunch and dinner, so I'm not one of those people who just thinks their food is horrible, quite the opposite. We just did not like their breakfasts.

We only cruise ever 3-4 years, the quality of breakfast was notably declined since we last cruise in 2009.

That said (to answer your original question), pick your spot for the ambiance you are looking for, the food is all the same. we had children with us, so we ended up at Topsiders most because we could get in and out quickly.

But in Lumiere's you can get fried eggs :thumbsup2

I found out on the last day that you can get fried eggs at topsiders at the omelette bar!! On the last day!!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter