• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? on staying at the boardwalk

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
hello,

mom is heading down tomorrow and is staying at the boardwalk. what is the easiest tranportation to get to the parks? i heard that they could take the boat, but i wasn't too sure were it goes.

thanks!

boats go to MGM and Epcot but you can easily walk to both. Buses take you everywhere else. You can catch the monorail at Epcot to the Ticket and Transportation center and then transfer to Magic kingdom monorail. If you have a car then animal kingdom is easier to get to if you drive. I was alone with my 85 year old mother with no car for a week and I had absolutely no trouble . They even gave me a wheelchair to use for entire stay. Cast members bent over backwards to make things easy for us. Great location and staff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter