On line CHECK in

cowcrazy65

Mouseketeer
I have seen a couple of different comments....How far in advance can you do the on line check in?:bitelip::hyper:

This can be done 10 days in advance of your trip arrival. It is good to do because if you tell them what time you are arriving they may be able to get your room available early. :)

The new system can allow for 60 days out.

But the new system isn't really working so well. I have, apparently, checked in for our 4 room-only stays coming up, and did so a few weeks ago. It took a LOT of time, and wasn't without error messages and systems going down and just flat out not working, but it seems to have worked. Set up a CC for charging (we don't actually charge to the room, but it will NOT let you not do it) with PINs for each person (that's new), had the opportunity to make up to two choices that are given for your specific resort, put in what time we'll be arriving, etc. And when I log back in to my account it shows that I've already checked in. So....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter