On-line annual pass purchase

My son's pass expires in the middle of our upcoming trip. We don't arrive until Aug 2nd, which I am hearing is the new price increase date (???). We had planned to just renew his pass when we went over to exchange our vouchers, now I am thinking maybe we should renew his online before we go to avoid the price increase. Since we are leaving on Friday we obviously wouldn't receive anything in the mail - what do you get for proof of purchase in such a short turnaround time?

If you select the will-call option, you print out the confirmation page from the web site and take that with you.

Where did you find these rates....:confused3 I only saw $474 for DVC members? I'm hoping that I'm looking in the wrong place. :goodvibes
$474 is the current price of an DVC Discounted Premium Annual Pass for adults (ages 10+). Prices are rumored to be going up on 8/2.

I called MS yesterday and ordered 3 passes the total came to 1178 (regular passes) and they told me to go to guest relations to pick them up

I also bought a 10 day hopper for a friend I will pick that up there also.

I wanted to get the TIW card but I got off the phone and didn't want to call back, I am assuming I can just do this when I get there?:confused3

I called MS yesterday and ordered 3 passes the total came to 1178 (regular passes) and they told me to go to guest relations to pick them up

I also bought a 10 day hopper for a friend I will pick that up there also.

I wanted to get the TIW card but I got off the phone and didn't want to call back, I am assuming I can just do this when I get there?:confused3
Yes, you can get the TiW card at any theme park or downtown disney guest services location. MS would not be able to sell it to you anyway.

Yes, you can get the TiW card at any theme park or downtown disney guest services location. MS would not be able to sell it to you anyway.

Thank you for such a quick response

I am glad I didn't call back I will get it when I pick up tickets! Thanks again.:flower3:

Where did you find these rates....:confused3 I only saw $474 for DVC members? I'm hoping that I'm looking in the wrong place. :goodvibes
There are two types of DVC annual passes.

The regular annual pass, the prices I quoted, allows you entry into the four major theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

The premium annual pass, the $474 price you saw, also includes access to the Water Park Fun and More locations: Blizzard Beach, Tyhpoon Lagoon, Disney Quest, Wide World of Sports, and Disney's Oak Trails Golf Course.

You can find details and prices for purchasing new passes by following this complicated trail through the member web site:

Member Privileges menu at the top of the page
Member Perks option on the menu
Walt Disney World Resort link on the page that comes up
Walt Disney World Annual Pass Savings and More Disney Magic link on the page that comes up
Walt Disney World Annual Pass Savings link on the page that comes up
Walt Disney World Ticket Store link that is about half way down when you scroll the page that comes up

For renewals, use the passholders link at the top of the Disney World main web site at www.disneyworld.com. You'll need information from the back of your current pass (or voucher) to enter the passholder section of the web site. You'll see the renewal link on the left side of the screen near the bottom.

Thank you! Gonna order today for our November vacation! :banana: Every $$$ counts when going to see Mickey!

If I buy an annual pass and use it for the first time on Feb. 1, 2010 will it expire on Feb. 1, 2011 or will it expire at the end of Feb., 2011?

If I buy an annual pass and use it for the first time on Feb. 1, 2010 will it expire on Feb. 1, 2011 or will it expire at the end of Feb., 2011?
If you buy on site, they will expire 1 year from the date of purchase.

If you purchase an exchange voucher via the member website or from MS, your pass will expire 1 year from when you pick up your actual pass.

If you purchase on-site or exchange for the actual ap on 2/1/2010, the pass will exipre on 2/1/2011.

If you buy on site, they will expire 1 year from the date of purchase.

If you purchase an exchange voucher via the member website or from MS, your pass will expire 1 year from when you pick up your actual pass.

If you purchase on-site or exchange for the actual ap on 2/1/2010, the pass will exipre on 2/1/2011.

Ok, thanks!

You'll be able to use it for the last time on Feb 1, 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter